Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) (75028 Views)

Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] / ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] / Tiwa Savage To Leave Don Jazzy's Mavin Records - Naijagists.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
danidee10:

the funny thing is dat black/dark skinned people have always been insecure about their skin colour....have u seen seen any thing like #whiteisbeauty #whiteisbeautiful #teamwhite the more you shout team black the more you show that you're insecure about your colour....

You are wise kiss

'Black is beautiful' is not a compliment but an "innocent" statement marred with insecurities.

I'll be comfortable with it when i start hearing; "white is beautiful" "fair is beautiful" Lol.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by RexTramadol1: 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
It doesn't matter if u're black or white

It doesn't show if you're wrong or right

Just Peel it!
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by madjune(m): 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
channel190:

English is not our mother's tongue.

That's a common typo error that anyone can make.

Unhealthy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by oluwaahmed: 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
Most of u are missin d significance of d pics. Tiwa has finally entered d "light". She's most. Probably an EA by now. Dose dat hav Eyes,let dem see, dose wit ears let dem hear.

#stopbleachin it doesn't fit yoruba pple
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by Monalisa185(f): 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
Ayt27:

Lol, okay na
Me: Barman,
Barman; Sir,
Me: Ehm, how much is your catfish peppersoup
Barman: N2500 for Half, N5000 for full
Me: Okay, bring goatmeat peppersoup for Mona
lol....you even sabi the amount....you must be a regular customer..

fish pepper soup would be just fine....

seasons greetings jare
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by wasiu22: 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
she should have used this powerful powder called TMR6 instead of this noses shes using
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by wasiu22: 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
so far i no that TMR6 can remove tribal mark, bad skin, injection mark, and other skin problems
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
free my tiwa 4 me jor
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by sirwilly1(m): 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
holyFRED:
She's probably too dark for bleaching cream and i'm sure it won't work on her...

I recommend SALAD CREAM for her gringrin
Nwanne, I chozi ka DI ya na-atazi ya ka SALAD?
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
I just dont know why...but I like Tiwa Savage dressing sense...

She looks like those female wrestlers at WWE..........

Keep it up girl...........
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by Adefave1(m): 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
I think somethin is wrong with her upstairs
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
sirwilly1:
Nwanne, I chozi ka DI ya na-atazi ya ka SALAD?
Exactly gringrin
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by londoner: 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
Tiwa has always used far too much makeup and does not use a uniform colour to blend in. Her natural tone is beautiful so bleaching should be far from her mind.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by Adebola314: 10:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
sinaj:
evn her feet is xo bad.
Dis piple r over hyped jare!
Ntin special bout dem
This is so so disappointing.
Tiwa savage seemed so enlightened, and has aspirations of hitting international stardom.
This picture has got to rank as the most embarrassing picture of the year. And to make matters worse, she exposing her body at every chance she gets. Sorry, but this picture of hers is nothing short of revolting. And her fashion sense here is a 1 over 10 .

No wonder she's stuck in Naija playing local champion, and was not able to break through in the UK with all the years she spent there trying.
With this picture offering and poor fashion sense, the electric pole is probably as high as she will get despite all the hype.

With the skin of many colours I see, she will need the whole lokoja swamp quantity of bleaching cream to make any difference., not just those two tubs she is displaying. Luckily she can afford it.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 3:16am On Dec 28, 2015
I think d bashing she got was well deserved. that d result u get when u bleach d hell out of herself n unmoral act of half naked. sm darkened brained fellows like will soon take side. End time dressing
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by Nina4u(f): 4:10am On Dec 28, 2015
White arms white face white legs...black ass..lol me i use sun without a tan to get colour but only on my face ..suntan cause cancer so i dont tan ..im a cancer survivour
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by sinaj(f): 6:53am On Dec 28, 2015
Adebola314:

This is so so disappointing.
Tiwa savage seemed so enlightened, and has aspirations of hitting international stardom.
This picture has got to rank as the most embarrassing picture of the year. And to make matters worse, she exposing her body at every chance she gets. Sorry, but this picture of hers is nothing short of revolting. And her fashion sense here is a 1 over 10 .

No wonder she's stuck in Naija playing local champion, and was not able to break through in the UK with all the years she spent there trying.
With this picture offering and poor fashion sense, the electric pole is probably as high as she will get despite all the hype.

With the skin of many colours I see, she will need the whole lokoja swamp quantity of bleaching cream to make any difference., not just those two tubs she is displaying. Luckily she can afford it.
lol

Tiwa will kill u if she reads ur comment grin

D ish is dat she reps Nigeria wen she goes outside nd if a foreign blogger shud notice it, de might end up generalising.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) by mickeymimi: 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
That does not look like the Tiwa I know. Could be the angle the photographer was standing when the picture was taken. We need a clearer picture . I cant even see her face properly o jare undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should Chioma Marry Davido Or Peruzzi? - Kemi Olunloyo Conducts Online Poll / Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News / Charles Okocha Shows Off His Daughter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.