Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Why people facing corruption charges are mostly PDP members at the moment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why people facing corruption charges are mostly PDP members at the moment (4234 Views)

List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges / PDP Members Facing Corruption Charges Banned From Contesting / PDP Compiling List Of APC Governors, Candidates Facing Corruption Charges –metuh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why people facing corruption charges are mostly PDP members at the moment by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 27, 2015
[size=14pt]Why people facing corruption charges are mostly PDP members at the moment
[/size]

I have read and heard from many people and PDP sympathizers that the current Buhari anti corruption drive is selective and Bias.

I totally agree it is selective. but I don't agree that it is bias. And there is nothing wrong in it being selective as long as the reason is the best for the country for now. Because I strongly believe it is the best thing and the best way to fight corruption in Nigeria for now. My reasons are as follows:

1. The anti corruption fight is currently concentrated on corruption at the federal level. Buhari anti corruption war is currently not active on state level and former governors. Since federal government was fully controlled by PDP in the last 16years, most corruption at federal level is PDP affair.

2. Buhari greatest interest is to recover fund. The best thing to do in this regard is to concentrate on areas where he can recover the highest amount of stolen fund. And that is federal government and are mostly PDP members.

3. It is almost impossible to prosecute all corrupt cases in Nigeria. So the need to give priority to those with the highest amount and easiest to prosecute. Thus corrupt cases with highest return are within the PDP

4. currently the NSA is the main focus of the anti corruption war at the moment. The reason being because of the amount of money involve and because Buhari govt believe they can recover some billions from the former NSA. Since the former NSA used most of the money for election affair, it is natural that majority of people involve are PDP members

5. maybe in the next two years when the anti corruption war go to state level, some APC members will be prosecuted.

6. We should also recognized that the govt has limited resources and personnel to fight the anti corruption war. so the need to select those that will give the highest impact per resources utilized.

7. It will be very naïve, unwise and stupid for Buhari to focus on corrupt practice of APC members right now. His govt is too young for that. he cannot fight everybody at once even if he wishes to . His govt will crumble if he try that right now. He need to run the govt with Nigerians not aliens. Almost every Nigerian that have held political office has skeleton in their cupboard. thus many APC members have corrupt past. But however this is not the best time for him to open APC members files. Doing that right now will be stupidity and naïve and will be bad for the country. Ability to select the best fight to fight at a time is wisdom and leadership.

8. It may appear unfair to PDP members. but to the Nigeria masses I believe it is fair. PDP were not fair to the masses when they were stealing our treasury dry. I strongly believe all the persons who stole are common wealth should be brought to book. Whether they are APC or PDP. However, since we cant do all in one day, we must start from somewhere and from those that will give the highest return and impact.

9.The fact that the anti corruption war is currently ignoring APC members does not mean the war is not sincere. It is only a pragmatic approach to a complex problem. When you have a lot of complex problem to solve, you ranked it and choose where to start from. That is currently what is going on.

10. The truth is that all the people who are shouting witch-hunting, "selective", "vendetta" want the anti corruption war to fail. If I have access to Buhari, I will tell him to completely ignore them. Those people want him to fight on all front so that he will lose and then come back to mock him.

11. I know some people will come and say it is hippocracy to currently ignore people like Tinubu etc in the anti-corruption war. But I choose to disagree with them. it is not hippocracy but pragmatism. Even if Buhari have an intention to open Tinubu files, this is not the best time to do it. That can wait for much later. A leader must focus on National interest. it will not be in the interest of Nigeria for tinubu files to be opened at this time should he have corrupt cases. Timing is a major component of decision making and leadership. if you do the right thing at wrong time, it is as good as a wrong thing. GEJ had the opportunity to jail Tinubu since PDP supporters keep making reference to him as corrupt man, yet GEJ could not. Tinubu was tried for corruption by code of conduct Bureau under GEJ govt. Tinubu won the case. Now you PDP supporters now think it is Buhari who Tinubu used his so called "corrupt money according to PDP supporters" to sponsor should now be the one to jail him!!! That is the worst form of hippocracy I have ever heard of.

12.I also know some people will argue about Atiku, Obasanjo etc and say why are they not being tried also. Just as I explain earlier, it is much easier to trace fund, files and documents of corrupt practice done in the last 4years than those done in the last 8 or 16years. So it is only practical to concentrate on the last 4 years at the moment. To me, this is wisdom.

13 We need to understand the post is not saying that APC members and older leaders (atiku, OBJ etc) corrupt practice should be ignored. The post is only talking about now. Which is at this current time (t), it is very wise to focus on immediate past PDP govt because it will benefit Nigeria as country more than doing otherwise right now. In the future, the anti corruption drive can spread to others. But now is not the time .

14. The fact that it may not be wise to look at past corrupt act of top APC members right now does not mean Buhari should tolerate massive corruption from his cabinet or ministers. Buhari must ensure any looting under his govt is not tolerated. Should any member of his cabinent be found wanting of corruption under his current govt, the person should be punished with no mercy.

15. I agree this is not the ideal case since everybody are equal before the law in ideal situation. but it is still better than GEJ mindset, who believe that since he cannot jail all corrupt people, everybody should go free. In his mind he was being fair. The truth is that, that was one of the greatest Injustice Jonathan did to Nigerian masses. That empowered every political leader to steal without any fear of consequence.
GEJ mindset was corruption did not start with me and so it is not me that will fight it.

16. As we hope for the best, we should appreciate what is better than the past. The more we the masses support Buhari anti corruption war, the bolder he will be in fighting it. The bolder he become the less selective he will become and the more APC members will be prosecuted.

17. For all those who claim Buhari is no saint and as such should not fight corruption should go and rethink and re-examine that point. I agree he is no saint. But there is no country in the world ruled by saints. If other countries like United State, China, France have succeded in reducing corruption in their countries by sinful men who are not saint, then Buhari is qualified to fight corruption. Except we want God to come down from heaven himself to come and fight Nigeria corruption. No country in the world was transformed by saint. They were all transformed by sinful men.

[b]Finally, Nigeria masses must rise up against PDP or else Nigeria will be doom forever should we allow PDP to pressure President Buhari to give up on his anti-Corruption war. We must understand that the current Buhari anti-corruption war will go a long way in ensuring that the current cabinent members of Buhari government perform with minimal stealing of our common wealth. Should we allow PDP to fustrate Buhari to give up on his anti- Corruption fight, I promise you, the current ministers and other public officials under the current APC government will grow very wild and steal our common wealth without any conscience or Fear with reckless abandon. We need to understand that Buhari is alone to a very large extent in this anti-corruption war. Many of Buhari cabinent members are secretely supporting PDP to fustrate the anti-corruption war. It benefits Buhari Ministers if the anti-corruption war fails. Nigeria masses must wake up to reality and understand that we are the one at the receiving end. Nigerians have been praying to God in churches, Mosque and Shrines for corruption in Nigeria to reduce. God have answered our prayers in Buhari. Let us not make the mistake of the Jews who God sent a messiah and Saviour Jesus Christ, but was rejected because he came to them as a son of an ordinary carpenter. Buhari may have come to us as someone without oratory skills with limited conventional education, but i strongly believe, he is the answer to Nigerians prayers on corruption.
[/b]

Cc: Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, Mynd44

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why people facing corruption charges are mostly PDP members at the moment by PHEMIEY(m): 8:54am On Dec 27, 2015
hmmmn.

easier to check on them than the new guys bah
Re: Why people facing corruption charges are mostly PDP members at the moment by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:01am On Dec 27, 2015
A thief is a thief. As long as Buhari focus on thieves he should be supported. I sure do know that there shall be no peace for thieves irrespective of party affiliation. Their sins/thievery will definitely find them out.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why people facing corruption charges are mostly PDP members at the moment by bettercreature(m): 9:02am On Dec 27, 2015
How is it selective? who was in power since 1999?

1 Like

Re: Why people facing corruption charges are mostly PDP members at the moment by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
A thief is a thief. As long as Buhari focus on thieves he should be supported. I sure do know that there shall be no peace for thieves irrespective of party affiliation. Their sins/thievery will definitely find them out.

so true
Re: Why people facing corruption charges are mostly PDP members at the moment by APCLyingBastard: 9:28am On Dec 27, 2015
Hypocrisy is when you celebrate thieves like Tinubu and Amaechi as noble champions of democracy.

Those who demand equity must come with clean hands.

4 Likes

Re: Why people facing corruption charges are mostly PDP members at the moment by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 27, 2015
APCLyingBastard:
Hypocrisy is when you celebrate thieves like Tinubu and Amaechi as noble champions of democracy.

Those who demand equity must come with clean hands.

That is just a saying. It is not practical.

2 Likes

Re: Why people facing corruption charges are mostly PDP members at the moment by swagaholic: 9:40am On Dec 27, 2015
bettercreature:
How is it selective? who was in power since 1999?
u re a zombie, u need names of pipu in power since 1999?? Obj, atiku, tinubu, amaechi, fashola, saraki, nd a whole lot of apc members...... so, what's ya point

3 Likes

Re: Why people facing corruption charges are mostly PDP members at the moment by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 27, 2015
swagaholic:
u re a zombie, u need names of pipu in power since 1999?? Obj, atiku, tinubu, amaechi, fashola, saraki, nd a whole lot of apc members...... so, what's ya point

Nigeria masses are aware of that. but those people cant be the priority at the moment because their case will be more difficult to prosecute. the documentations will be more cumbersome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why people facing corruption charges are mostly PDP members at the moment by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 27, 2015
PHEMIEY:
hmmmn.
Re: Why people facing corruption charges are mostly PDP members at the moment by APCLyingBastard: 9:54am On Dec 27, 2015
tuale4u:

That is just a saying. It is not practical.

Just like your change scam which claimed progressive but is led by an ultra conservative despot and a bunch of old worn out criminal politicians.

How can you claim change When you go back 40yrs?

How can you claim justice when you support draconian and despotic individuals with authority?
Re: Why people facing corruption charges are mostly PDP members at the moment by oduastates: 10:03am On Dec 27, 2015
Sorry to say, Tinubu is a private citizen.Tinubu never held a position in the federal government and he stopped holding a state position almost 10 year ago. Unless you can go back 10 years to prove something, goodluck with that.

Meanwhile, Buhari can only bare his fangs on officials who held federal positions and on other occasions,outrageously corrupt states.
Those federal workers and officials are his immediate constituency. This is where most of the corruption in Nigeria takes place.
By the way, If or not tinubu Is corrupt, his corruption is can be considered milder an less injurious like other states. When I say other states, I mean all the other states.
Lagos is doing just fine and if not for being saddled with the responsibility of other leper states, would be doing even better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why people facing corruption charges are mostly PDP members at the moment by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 27, 2015
APCLyingBastard:

Just like your change scam which claimed progressive but is led by an ultra conservative despot and a bunch of old worn out criminal politicians.

How can you claim change When you go back 40yrs?

How can you claim justice when you support draconian and despotic individuals with authority?

The word progressive is not anti conservative. Conservativeness in itself is leadership style that have produce progress in prosperity in many country.

However, I don't even agree that current buhari govt is conservative. A government with a Budget decifit of about 2trillion (one -third of the entire Budget) to me is not conservative.

progressiveness is not recklessness and wastefulness.

however, the post is not about change vs transformation. it is about the "selectivity" of the anti-corruption war.

1 Like

Re: Why people facing corruption charges are mostly PDP members at the moment by PHEMIEY(m): 10:04am On Dec 27, 2015
[quote author=tuale4u post=41381505][/quote] yes?
Re: Why people facing corruption charges are mostly PDP members at the moment by APCLyingBastard: 10:05am On Dec 27, 2015
tuale4u:

Nigeria masses are aware of that. but those people cant be the priority at the moment because their case will be more difficult to prosecute. the documentations will be more cumbersome.

Justice delayed is justice denied.

Last I checked there is no moratorium in fighting corruption in Nigeria or investigating and prosecuting crimes.

Buhari should start from 1977 when he was minister under Obasanjo.

That was the first major corruption scandal involving stolen oil money which Shagari was ridiculed by the SW press and Awo opposition for lacking the balls to go after the Obasanjo pa's regime. A probe panel was set up and Buhari and obasanjo did not bother to attend after being summoned.

It is on this guise the Awo led opposition will later claim Shagari as being weak and tacitly supporting corruption ( sounds familiar?).

Buhari will later use the misinformation and propaganda by the SW on the population against the shagari govt to stage and justify the treasonable act of a coup.

The more things change the more they stay the same.

You will continue to repeat foolishness and display madness of repetition until you learn from your history and past folly.

Until then, you will be condemned to recycling old worn out trash in the guise of change
Re: Why people facing corruption charges are mostly PDP members at the moment by oduastates: 10:11am On Dec 27, 2015
tuale4u:

The word progressive is not anti conservative. Conservativeness in itself is leadership style that have produce progress in prosperity in many country.

However, I don't even agree that current buhari govt is conservative. A government with a Budget decifit of about 2trillion (one -third of the entire Budget) to me is not conservative.

however, the post is not about change vs transformation. it is about the "selectivity" of the anti-corruption war.

Very few people can tell you who makes a progressive and who makes a conservative.
Buhari's budget is definitely a progressive budget.
Re: Why people facing corruption charges are mostly PDP members at the moment by Bevista: 10:11am On Dec 27, 2015
The fact that the anti corruption war is currently ignoring APC members does not mean the war is not sincere. It is only a pragmatic approach to a complex problem. When you have a lot of complex problem to solve, you ranked it and choose where to start from. That is currently what is going on.
I particularly like the above quote but your whole writeup was well scripted. Exactly my thoughts except that I wouldn't have been able to articulate myself as good as or better than this.
Re: Why people facing corruption charges are mostly PDP members at the moment by APCLyingBastard: 10:12am On Dec 27, 2015
tuale4u:

I am not here to educate you between the differences between liberal progressive politics and conservatism.

I urge you to go do a research on that.

Canada, Scandinavia and the US are led by leftist progressives that's why they are pro gay, pro immigration and pro stupidity.

Saudi Arabia is an ultra conservative Islamist state.

Is Buhari more adept to lead a nation of gay lover like Sweden or will he b better suited to man the throne of the Islamic Caliphate?
Re: Why people facing corruption charges are mostly PDP members at the moment by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 27, 2015
APCLyingBastard:

Last I checked there is no moratorium in fighting corruption in Nigeria or investigating and prosecuting crimes.

Buhari should start from 1977 when he was minister under Obasanjo.

That was the first major corruption scandal involving stolen oil money which Shagari was ridiculed by the SW press and Awo opposition for lacking the balls to go after the Obasanjo pa's regime. A probe panel was set up and Buhari and obasanjo did not bother to attend after being summoned.

It is on this guise the Awo led opposition will later claim Shagari as being weak and tacitly supporting corruption ( sounds familiar?).

Buhari will later use the misinformation and propaganda by the SW on the population against the shagari govt to stage and justify the treasonable act of a coup.

The more things change the more they stay the same.

You will continue to repeat foolishness and display madness of repetition until you learn from your history and past folly.

All these you are saying are just academic with no useful value to the average Nigerian masses at the moment.
I agree if I was a PDP sympathizer or member like you, I will feel the same way u may be feeling right now emotionally.
But we both know, your position is not in the interest of Nigeria.

However in trying to be just or do justice does not mean wisdom will be thrown away into the gutter.

How much do you think can be recovered today if one goes into probing Shagari govt of 1979?
Most of the witnesses to the case would have been death by now.
how long do you think it will take to try that case today?

Emotionally you make sense to an average PDP members.
Objectively, you are not making sense to an average Nigerian masses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why people facing corruption charges are mostly PDP members at the moment by APCLyingBastard: 10:15am On Dec 27, 2015
oduastates:

Very few people can tell you who makes a progressive and who makes a conservative.

A 70% Deficit spending based on loans in the midst of dwindling oil price with a ridiculous benchmark that is meant to pay compensation to the almajiri north and the Boko amnesty is idiotic to say the least.

See Aregberascal voodoo policy of borrowing and see how it has thrown that state into financial embarrassment
Re: Why people facing corruption charges are mostly PDP members at the moment by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 27, 2015
APCLyingBastard:

A 70% Deficit spending based on loans in the midst of dwindling oil price with a ridiculous benchmark that is meant to pay compensation to the almajiri north and the Boko amnesty is idiotic to say the least.

See Aregberascal voodoo policy of borrowing and see how it has thrown that state into financial embarrassment

Yeah I agree with you it is a risky budget.
however, it will be a wise way to prevent recession with the hope that oil price will rise by 2017.
most prediction believe that the current supply glut will ease out towards third quarter of 2016.
Re: Why people facing corruption charges are mostly PDP members at the moment by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 27, 2015
oduastates:

Thank you.
Re: Why people facing corruption charges are mostly PDP members at the moment by APCLyingBastard: 10:24am On Dec 27, 2015
tuale4u:

All these you are saying are just academic with no useful value to the average Nigerian masses at the moment.
I agree if I was a PDP sympathizer or member like you, I will feel the same way u may be feeling right now emotionally.
But we both know, your position is not in the interest of Nigeria.

However in trying to be just or do justice does not mean wisdom will be thrown away into the gutter.

How much do you think can be recovered today if one goes into probing Shagari govt of 1979?
Most of the witnesses to the case would have been death by now.
how long do you think it will take to try that case today?

Emotionally you make sense to an average PDP members.
Objectively, you are not making sense to an average Nigerian masses.

You mean there is no room for logical and well researched arguments?

The Buhari regime is appealing to the average lagosian mob sensibilities.

The masses in the sw are irresponsible to think Abuja is the reason for all their suffering forgetting the massive corruption perpetuated in your region by that canker worm Tinubu.

Buhari is doing what he did in 1984.

He is using corruption to justify taken power.

He used anti-corruption to silence an jail the political class.
The plebs jubilated because they have a phd mentality.

He went for the press just as he is doing with the social media and press bill.

Aft that there was no one to challenge his maxim regime

It took only a brutal coup to remove him.

Slowly and surely you are making him a despot and eroding you democracy.

This is exactly how Hitler transformed himself to supreme ruler under a democracy.

It is de javu and not change!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why people facing corruption charges are mostly PDP members at the moment by APCLyingBastard: 10:25am On Dec 27, 2015
tuale4u:

Yeah I agree with you it is a risky budget.
however, it will be a wise way to prevent recession with the hope that oil price will rise by 2017.
most prediction believe that the current supply glut will ease out towards third quarter of 2016.

The prediction is for $20 top and is expected to last for the next 7 yrs.

Your famine begins now
Re: Why people facing corruption charges are mostly PDP members at the moment by ddippset(m): 10:29am On Dec 27, 2015
The thing I love só much about President Buhari is his immunity to wailings! I have seen him as a man who does whatever it is he's going to do. pdp just be ready. It's a selective anti corruption fight, só what are you going to do about it? You had 16 years in power yet you couldn't even prosecute opposition leaders. And now you're pulling down the man who's at it. Yes Tinubu is untouchable, Amaechi is untouchable, Silva is untouchable, do your worst!

1 Like

Re: Why people facing corruption charges are mostly PDP members at the moment by obailala(m): 10:30am On Dec 27, 2015
APCLyingBastard:

Buhari should start from 1977 when he was minister under Obasanjo......
Sorry Buhari will not do that. Do you know why?... It's because he is not as foolish as you want and pray for him to be. Just like the Op has said, the war against corruption must be pragmatically prosecuted.

@Tuale4u
This is a brilliant and well articulated write-up. I particularly agree with point No. 10,
10. The truth is that all the people who are shouting witch-hunting, "selective", "vendetta" want the anti corruption war to fail. If I have access to Buhari, I will tell him to completely ignore them. Those people want him to fight on all front so that he will lose and then come back to mock him.
The main reason all these lovers of thieves are suggesting Buhari should start from 1960 is because they simply want his administration to fail woefully. Even just the Dasuki case is taking so much time and resources, yet these lovers of thieves want cases from 1960 to be handled. They aren't even a bit smart in concealing their real intentions.
Re: Why people facing corruption charges are mostly PDP members at the moment by ddippset(m): 10:31am On Dec 27, 2015
APCLyingBastard:

Your famine begins now
and whos to blame if oil drops to 20 dollars? Buhari right? pdplyingbastard.
Re: Why people facing corruption charges are mostly PDP members at the moment by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 27, 2015
APCLyingBastard:

Your famine begins now

Oil price predictions are unreliable. Go and check what was their prediction for oil price for 2016 as at 2014?
As at January 2015, nobody predicted oil price to be as low as $35 in December 2015. Currently oil price has risen to $38 in the last 3 days.
oil price is very volatile an unpredictable.

Some are predicting higher price in 2016 while others are predicting lower price. nobody knows for sure. oil price can rise to $50 by march 2016 or fall to $20 by march 2016. anything can happen. let watch and see.
Re: Why people facing corruption charges are mostly PDP members at the moment by APCLyingBastard: 10:37am On Dec 27, 2015
tuale4u:

Oil price predictions are unreliable. Go and check what was their prediction for oil price for 2016 as at 2014?
As at January 2015, nobody predicted oil price to be as low as $35 in December 2015. Currently oil price has risen to $38 in the last 3 days.
oil price is very volatile an unpredictable.

Some are predicting higher price in 2016 while others are predicting lower price. nobody knows for sure. oil price can rise to $50 by march 2016 or fall to $20 by march 2016. anything can happen. let watch and see.

You are funny.

You claim oil prices can't be predicted so on what basis is the $38 bench mark drawn from? Don't tell me they just guessed as well?

Have you forgotten Shale and US exports? The US will be exporting and not importing from you anymore. Saudi will keep pumping to hurt Iran's economy the same way the US wants to destroy the Russian economy by entering the energy export market.

Try and put the puzzle pieces together and see the picture.
Re: Why people facing corruption charges are mostly PDP members at the moment by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 27, 2015
obailala:
Sorry Buhari will not do that. Do you know why?... It's because he is not as foolish as you want and pray for him to be. Just like the Op has said, the war against corruption must be pragmatically prosecuted.

@Tuale4u
This is a brilliant and well articulated write-up. I particularly agree with point No. 10,
The main reason all these lovers of thieves are suggesting Buhari should start from 1960 is because they simply want his administration to fail woefully. Even just the Dasuki case is taking so much time and resources, yet these lovers of thieves want cases from 1960 to be handled. They aren't even a bit smart in concealing their real intentions.

you are so right
Re: Why people facing corruption charges are mostly PDP members at the moment by swagaholic: 10:40am On Dec 27, 2015
tuale4u:

read ya post again nd tell me ure being fair 2 yaself, so which pipu re the priority atm, GEJ, NOI or every politician that's with d PDP?? Bros, a thief is a thief, if u wanna probe GEJ ntn stops u from probing OBJ, we keep hearing how pdp ruined d country in 16years when d major players that ruined d country re now with d APC..... if Mr president wants every Nigeria 2 support his fight against political criminals, he must include OBJ nd atiku in that list.........

1 Like

Re: Why people facing corruption charges are mostly PDP members at the moment by APCLyingBastard: 10:42am On Dec 27, 2015
ddippset:
and whos to blame if oil drops to 20 dollars? Buhari right? pdplyingbastard.

I thought your superman Buhari claimed he will stabilise international oil prices?

Nobody can be blamed for the slump but it will be irresponsible to put the bench mark at $38 when as at today bonny light is trading under $32
https://www.quandl.com/data/OPEC/ORB-OPEC-Crude-Oil-Price

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SHOCKER!!! 2016 PROPHECY: Biafra Nation Is Real, OBJ Will Die,nig ‘ll Breakup / I see Buhari handing over power to Osinbajo. / Tinubu Flies To France As Nigerians Storm His Hotel In Charles De Gaulle Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.