Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? (25167 Views)

MTK Vs Qualcomm Devices. Which Is Better? Which Do You Prefer? / 3 Things The New Nokia 8 Can Do That Your Infinix Or Tecno Phone Can't Do / My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by goziesweetie: 8:56am On Jan 01, 2016
I agree completely with everything you've said
orimion:
I saw 12mp camera on infinix hot and I laughed when I compared its picture to an 8mp gionee p4 and 8mp lumia 822. That shows you what I think about Infinix, I can never trust ANY of their spec.

Tecno- as someone said, their update plan suck. They dont release update. I feel their spec is never complete; Just look at the camon C8 with 1gb ram! And when it is (Phantom Z), its costly. And ther phones doesnt feel premium.
Also both Tecno and Infinix are not recognized brand worldwide. You cant get a cyanogenmod rom for them(for instance). No active development.

I think Gionee is above these two cos
1)more global than them
2)spec you can trust
3)premium quality

I also want to recommend these chinese product(ulefone, umi, Xiaomi, elephone, le tv, etc) for quality mid-range phones. Just spend time on kulimart.

Peace.
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by goziesweetie: 9:02am On Jan 01, 2016
Include the new gionee splus and you're good to go
pikapizy:

if you what you want is Good camera ,reliable battery ,durability ,good screen and good usage experience ...then your budget matters .that is the money you have ...below are the phones that could suit your needs listed in order of from good to best
tecno L3
Infinix note note 2-
infinix hot note pro
infinix zero 3
Gionee m3
Gionee M5
please all these device are mid range device and they offer all you needed especially battery but please note that the designs and screen sizes differs some are 5inches while some are 5.5 and even 6inch ...you check them up to see the differences
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by xtervaganza(m): 9:10am On Jan 01, 2016
Without being bias or thinking thru my fan boy hat I think gionee wipes the floor with tecno and infinix
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by mosjames: 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
augster:
they are supporting a brand that doesn‘t feed gullible people like you lies.
So you're lying on their behalf
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by Xhaka(m): 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
Androidoverlord:
I'm sure you think you're spitting bars sha
Maybe you're the one spitting
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by Xhaka(m): 3:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
xtervaganza:
Without being bias or thinking thru my fan boy hat I think gionee wipes the floor with tecno and infinix
I'd choose Tecno though
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by Xhaka(m): 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
Androidoverlord:
Tecno is not durable please. That's why it's users are always at Carlcare
Not durable?
Have you been buying secondhand phones?
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by orimion(m): 10:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
Pls no one should quote Xhaka again, it's hopeless(from past xperience)
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by Androidoverlord: 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
You're in every thread about tecno. Rest. It's a holiday.
Xhaka:

Maybe you're the one spitting
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by Xhaka(m): 11:24am On Jan 04, 2016
Androidoverlord:
You're in every thread about tecno. Rest. It's a holiday.
Take a holiday and stop monitoring my event
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by mogreen22: 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
xtervaganza:
i also very much agree with this.
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by teelaweee(m): 6:37am On Feb 24, 2016
franciskaine:
A true fan of Tecno any day any time. Talk of durability, affordability and sound functionality. My experience with infinix zero is not friendly at all, infinix batteries sucks.
teno anytime
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by Blaqqcorleone(m): 8:46am On Feb 24, 2016
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by Blaqqcorleone(m): 8:47am On Feb 24, 2016
INTECGI...all the way
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by annacheem: 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
Xhaka:
As for Gionee, them too dey lie
Infinix, their battery no good at all
But life's easy with Tecno grin
loool tecno is the best brand for me
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by Xhaka(m): 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
annacheem:
loool tecno is the best brand for me
You can say that again.
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by Deeni131: 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
pikapizy:
I've used the 3brands and they all have their pro and cons
Infinix is good phone but their problem is lack of premium design ( even the zero 3 has too much bezzles.. they almost got it right with zero 2 design wise)..another major problem is their battery.. unless you're using hot note and hot note pro ...all other infinix phones sucks in battery performance but they are better than tecno when it comes to releasing updates..infinix released updates for their mid range and low ends devices ( though not via OTA) .

Tecno has trust of durability ,good battery ,average design but their major flaw remains the lack of updates...not even on their expensive flagship phone ...buy a tecno phone you're stuck with its out of the box OS. people who still buy techno are those who are crazy for phantom 5 or are just beginners in the android race

Gionee..among these three only Gionee is globally recognised brand and its devices are listed and featured in gsmarena...they offer value for money but are quite expensive ..they're elites when it comes to battery performance,their battery last wells but also takes time to charge( their high end devices features quick charge but low ends doesn't ) and the good thing is that there's always custom ROMs and tweak for every Gionee phone due to its wide fanbase outside Nigeria ... so you wouldn't have to bother so much for OTA update .
PS: I use an infinix phone and Samsung ...

Somebody told me not to buy gionee cos they drains battery on its own without usage. how do u see ?
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by Deeni131: 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
pikapizy:

if you what you want is Good camera ,reliable battery ,durability ,good screen and good usage experience ...then your budget matters .that is the money you have ...below are the phones that could suit your needs listed in order of from good to best
tecno L3
Infinix note note 2-
infinix hot note pro
infinix zero 3
Gionee m3
Gionee M5
please all these device are mid range device and they offer all you needed especially battery but please note that the designs and screen sizes differs some are 5inches while some are 5.5 and even 6inch ...you check them up to see the differences

I love m5 but now ppl are saying techno are more durable. what should I do. I planned to get an android next week.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let's Show Off Our Phone Launchers, Themes & Cool Apps / Screenshots:- Mtn 1gb Free Data Plan Cheat Now Out See Screenshots For Proof. / MTN "WOW" Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.