Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,370 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? (25171 Views)

MTK Vs Qualcomm Devices. Which Is Better? Which Do You Prefer? / 3 Things The New Nokia 8 Can Do That Your Infinix Or Tecno Phone Can't Do / My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by pikapizy(m): 3:57am On Dec 30, 2015
orimion:
3000mah is not small(Samsung S6 is 2550mah). As long as they arent like tecno or infinix or innjoo. For these phones, the spec don't matter, you have to get a hands on review(cos their spec lie a lot). You may find a 3gb ram phone that lag a lot, a 13mp camera with ridiculous quality, a 16gb rom with 1gb available for app. Poor screen quality and ugly looking phones!
Samsung s6 runs on the new esaynos chipset which is power efficient and it just 5.1' screen ...mtk chipset are power hungry and have less optimization than then snapdragon or others ...

1 Like

Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by Okponee: 5:02am On Dec 30, 2015
@ pikapizy: Please what do you see Infinix hot note2? Does it perform well? I need a phone with good camera quality; reliable battery; durability; good screen; great internet experience etc. What brand of Gionee or Techno can perform better?
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by Marvell23(m): 6:06am On Dec 30, 2015
orimion:
I saw 12mp camera on infinix hot and I laughed when I compared its picture to an 8mp gionee p4 and 8mp lumia 822. That shows you what I think about Infinix, I can never trust ANY of their spec.

Tecno- as someone said, their update plan suck. They dont release update. I feel their spec is never complete; Just look at the camon C8 with 1gb ram! And when it is (Phantom Z), its costly. And ther phones doesnt feel premium.
Also both Tecno and Infinix are not recognized brand worldwide. You cant get a cyanogenmod rom for them(for instance). No active development.

I think Gionee is above these two cos
1)more global than them
2)spec you can trust
3)premium quality

I also want to recommend these chinese product(ulefone, umi, Xiaomi, elephone, le tv, etc) for quality mid-range phones. Just spend time on kulimart.

Peace.
some of you just write for writing sake. Which infinix hot has 12mp camera that you compared with Gionee 8mp camera? . Of all of them, tecno remains the most durable. Gionee is more recognized than the three because their strength is in India but they aren't in the USA nor in Europe so I can say they are internationally recognized. Infinix is in France, Italy, the middle east and Africa but it's a younger brother of tecno, they ain't competing
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by pikapizy(m): 7:00am On Dec 30, 2015
Okponee:
@ pikapizy: Please what do you see Infinix hot note2? Does it perform well? I need a phone with good camera quality; reliable battery; durability; good screen; great internet experience etc. What brand of Gionee or Techno can perform better?
if you what you want is Good camera ,reliable battery ,durability ,good screen and good usage experience ...then your budget matters .that is the money you have ...below are the phones that could suit your needs listed in order of from good to best
tecno L3
Infinix note note 2-
infinix hot note pro
infinix zero 3
Gionee m3
Gionee M5
please all these device are mid range device and they offer all you needed especially battery but please note that the designs and screen sizes differs some are 5inches while some are 5.5 and even 6inch ...you check them up to see the differences

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by mindtricks: 9:32am On Dec 30, 2015
Xhaka:
As for Gionee, them too dey lie
Infinix, their battery no good at all
But life's easy with Tecno grin

As for this your post, why you go dey lie?
Gionee, their sincerity stands out tall!
But lies are easy to find with Tecno undecided

1 Like

Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by Femikutti: 9:54am On Dec 30, 2015
tecno
bongolistik:
We still believe that individual perception on how they see devices from those brands of Infinix, Tecno and Gionee plays great roll on their preferences, and we are left to ask;

Infinix or Tecno or Gionee devices, which do you prefer and why?

Source: http://highteknology.com/2015/12/infinix-vs-tecno-vs-gionee-smartphones.html
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by Xhaka(m): 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
mindtricks:

As for this your post, why you go dey lie?
Gionee, their sincerity stands out tall!
But lies are easy to find with Tecno undecided
Ehehn
Gionee will tell you your battery is 5000mAh, meanwhile its 3000mAh
Who are they deceiving?
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by Okponee: 2:53am On Dec 31, 2015
pikapizy:

if you what you want is Good camera ,reliable battery ,durability ,good screen and good usage experience ...then your budget matters .that is the money you have ...below are the phones that could suit your needs listed in order of from good to best
tecno L3
Infinix note note 2-
infinix hot note pro
infinix zero 3
Gionee m3
Gionee M5
please all these device are mid range device and they offer all you needed especially battery but please note that the designs and screen sizes differs some are 5inches while some are 5.5 and even 6inch ...you check them up to see the differences

Tnx for ur prompt response, bros. I actually need a smartphone that cost between 20k to 25k.
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by augster(m): 3:45am On Dec 31, 2015
Okponee:

Tnx for ur prompt response, bros. I actually need a smartphone that cost between 20k to 25k.
just chill bro...gionee m5 mini is coming soon
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by augster(m): 3:49am On Dec 31, 2015
Xhaka:

Ehehn
Who are they deceiving?
lol see beefers...so na tecno no dey deceive? You tecno boy-trolls just argue blindly
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by augster(m): 3:54am On Dec 31, 2015
orimion:
3000mah is not small(Samsung S6 is 2550mah). As long as they arent like tecno or infinix or innjoo. For these phones, the spec don't matter, you have to get a hands on review(cos their spec lie a lot). You may find a 3gb ram phone that lag a lot, a 13mp camera with ridiculous quality, a 16gb rom with 1gb available for app. Poor screen quality and ugly looking phones!
shots fired!!!
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by pikapizy(m): 4:22am On Dec 31, 2015
Okponee:

then go for the infinix hot note or any other phones from the listed in that price range
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 31, 2015
rottennaija:
All of them all lack one thing or the other.

My type of phone is, dual flash, at least 13mp of back Camara, at least 5mb of front Camara with flash, 2gig ram, octa core, Amoled display, at least 16g internal memory and perhaps with SD card slot with other regular things
you just want a 13 mega pixel camera without knowing what sensor it has ?
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by mogreen22: 10:35am On Dec 31, 2015
kolexepana:
After Tecno na Tecno grin
smelling
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by mogreen22: 10:39am On Dec 31, 2015
Marvell23:
some of you just write for writing sake. Which infinix hot has 12mp camera that you compared with Gionee 8mp camera? . Of all of them, tecno remains the most durable. Gionee is more recognized than the three because their strength is in India but they aren't in the USA nor in Europe so I can say they are internationally recognized. Infinix is in France, Italy, the middle east and Africa but it's a younger brother of tecno, they ain't competing
what a shame. Tecno can only boast of the african market and you say techno is the most durable Please take a visit ti carlcare and see
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by mogreen22: 10:43am On Dec 31, 2015
Xhaka:

Ehehn
Who are they deceiving?
tecno would claim best night shots and their phones can't even take good pictures during the day
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by kolexepana: 10:43am On Dec 31, 2015
mogreen22:
smelling
Smh.. You know nothing
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by rottennaija(m): 10:48am On Dec 31, 2015
kessintona:
you just want a 13 mega pixel camera without knowing what sensor it has ?

Tell me more about the sensor stuff, I haven't given much thought to it
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by BenKafor(m): 11:05am On Dec 31, 2015
Well, Tecno's market is Africa

mogreen22:
what a shame. Tecno can only boast of the african market and you say techno is the most durable Please take a visit ti carlcare and see
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by Xhaka(m): 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
mogreen22:
tecno would claim best night shots and their phones can't even take good pictures during the day
Says who, they've got better camera than Gionee
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by mogreen22: 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
BenKafor:
Well, Tecno's market is Africa

we all know africa basically is the dumping ground for stuff with little value. Its sad but thats the reality. So its no surprise their base is here
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by Xhaka(m): 5:37pm On Dec 31, 2015
augster:
lol see beefers...so na tecno no dey deceive? You tecno boy-trolls just argue blindly
I'm not arguing with, i'm just saying what i know
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by mosjames: 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
mogreen22:
Lets see the pictures of you took during the day
Don't cook lie for us here abeg
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by mosjames: 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
augster:
And Gionee boys argue like wah?
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by augster(m): 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
mosjames:

And Gionee boys argue like wah?
they are supporting a brand that doesn‘t feed gullible people like you lies.
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by mogreen22: 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
augster:
they are supporting a brand that doesn‘t feed gullible people like you lies.
i laughed again when i went tk computer village and i saw their camcon c8 advert, saying its built for night Pictures. Haba. Thats the most obvious scam i have ever seen
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by Youngpo413: 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
rottennaija:
All of them all lack one thing or the other.

My type of phone is, dual flash, at least 13mp of back Camara, at least 5mb of front Camara with flash, 2gig ram, octa core, Amoled display, at least 16g internal memory and perhaps with SD card slot with other regular things
You can buy the samsung galaxy A8,it has all that and more and its affordable too.
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by Youngpo413: 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
Okponee:

Gionee M3mini.
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by Androidoverlord: 8:45am On Jan 01, 2016
All three phones have their pros and cons. Tecno phones are not highly durable and their lack of updates is so annoying, people have been complaining about it, why won't they do something? But their phones have good quality design.

Infinix phones are affordable and durable but battery life is quite poor and their camera sucks big time.

Gionee is quite inconsistent with pricing. But what I like is their display is the best of the three, and camera quality is always on point irrespective of MP. They also have best battery life among the three.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by Androidoverlord: 8:51am On Jan 01, 2016
Tecno is not durable please. That's why it's users are always at Carlcare
franciskaine:
A true fan of Tecno any day any time. Talk of durability, affordability and sound functionality. My experience with infinix zero is not friendly at all, infinix batteries sucks.
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by Androidoverlord: 8:52am On Jan 01, 2016
I'm sure you think you're spitting bars sha
Xhaka:
As for Gionee, them too dey lie
Infinix, their battery no good at all
But life's easy with Tecno grin
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by Androidoverlord: 8:54am On Jan 01, 2016
This is very accurate, well done
pikapizy:
I've used the 3brands and they all have their pro and cons
Infinix is good phone but their problem is lack of premium design ( even the zero 3 has too much bezzles.. they almost got it right with zero 2 design wise)..another major problem is their battery.. unless you're using hot note and hot note pro ...all other infinix phones sucks in battery performance but they are better than tecno when it comes to releasing updates..infinix released updates for their mid range and low ends devices ( though not via OTA) .

Tecno has trust of durability ,good battery ,average design but their major flaw remains the lack of updates...not even on their expensive flagship phone ...buy a tecno phone you're stuck with its out of the box OS. people who still buy techno are those who are crazy for phantom 5 or are just beginners in the android race

Gionee..among these three only Gionee is globally recognised brand and its devices are listed and featured in gsmarena...they offer value for money but are quite expensive ..they're elites when it comes to battery performance,their battery last wells but also takes time to charge( their high end devices features quick charge but low ends doesn't ) and the good thing is that there's always custom ROMs and tweak for every Gionee phone due to its wide fanbase outside Nigeria ... so you wouldn't have to bother so much for OTA update .
PS: I use an infinix phone and Samsung ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let's Show Off Our Phone Launchers, Themes & Cool Apps / Screenshots:- Mtn 1gb Free Data Plan Cheat Now Out See Screenshots For Proof. / MTN "WOW" Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.