Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

$2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku (32357 Views)

Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC / $2.1bn Arms Deals: N1.5bn Traced To Ex-minister’s Son-the Nation / $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku by ELAGAIE(m): 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
The situation in Nasarawa will b worser if Maku is d Gov.
He obviously tried to use religion to win in d state, God knows his intention and datz why He failed

1 Like

Re: $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku by tomakint: 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
omenka:
For your sake, I was handed a four days ban which expired earlier today. I'd appreciate it if you just steered clear my lane.

Thanks.
Look who's talking undecided you started the unnecessary insult that led to my 5-day ban please steer clear off me........ angry

1 Like

Re: $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku by omenka(m): 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
tomakint:

Look who's talking undecided you started the unnecessary insult that led to my 5-day ban please steer clear off me........ angry
I've said what I want to. You quoted me first. Simply mind your business- pretend I don't exist. Thanks.
Re: $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku by ihatesycophant(m): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
fritiyo:
It is young men like maku nigerians are looking for as their information minister not some old lying son of a bastard called lai Muhammed.
A man of 53 years is a young man in your own history book. OBJ and Gowon were not up to 35 when they head this nation. Again, when he was an information minister, he did worse because he could not control is mouth and he dent GEJ's regime, pelting north against south and muslim against christian. The best information ministers will had in Nigeria are Chukwuemeka Chikelu and Frank Nweke, the rest are just poo and political jobbers. The rest just came to make noise and trouble the political space and left.

2 Likes

Re: $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku by fortune1968: 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
Daplux4:
Buhari will shoot himself in the foot because he is part of the loot

some pple just like wagging their mouth anyhow . senseless talk

1 Like

Re: $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku by Emmayen(m): 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
Why not now cool
Re: $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku by fritiyo: 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
ihatesycophant:

A man of 53 years is a young man in your own history book. OBJ and Gowon were not up to 35 when they head this nation. Again, when he was an information minister, he did worse because he could not control is mouth and he dent GEJ's regime, pelting north against south and muslim against christian. The best information ministers will had in Nigeria are Chukwuemeka Chikelu and Frank Nweke, the rest are just poo and political jobbers. The rest just came to make noise and trouble the political space and left.

U aare not far fron the truth sa. but i still prefer maku to that other big headed lying old fool
Re: $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku by Donpressman(m): 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
Psalm18:
Nasarawa state does not need an airport for now.

What the state needs are roads- well constructed ( drainages and sidewalks as its done abroad) linking all the hinterland with the capital.
That dull governor is just looking for an avenue to lift money.

Recent reports say airlines are planning on cutting down flights to Nigeria. Aviation fuel is expensive at best and unavailable presently.

The state has some of the most viable minerals ( baryte, salt, columbite) and arable land, this slowpoke of a governor should focus on these areas rather than this white elephant projects.

Apc as a party should call him to order. Can't this governors even use their common sense for once ?
Leaders in the developed world don't have two heads and governance is not such a knotty task.

But the difference is mainly common sense and sincerity of purpose.
Gaddim it!
Same thing goes for Delta the so called oil state. No drainage anywhere, places are all messed up once you have rain. I wish I can like this your post a billion times. Sum it up perfectly! common sense! yes common sense!!

2 Likes

Re: $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku by afroxyz: 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
If you wanna speak, speak, don't talk
Re: $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
I thought he went exile!!
Re: $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku by Piusuwaka: 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
he somebody be given the opportunity to talk na
Re: $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku by BALLOSKI: 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
omenka:
Na wo oo.
grin grin if u check am well, he was right. Maku hit the brickwall of pdp and 'deflected' to apga.
Re: $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku by Tbagwell1(m): 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
Oga Maku, it not an airport but a cargo airport which will aid export of yams and other mineral resources. And as for the calm about Religion sentiment, you started it so deal with it.

1 Like

Re: $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku by 247Dior(m): 3:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
This man is one of the most corrupt ministers in Gej administration,. I remember during the good governance tour which he was the chairman, this man came to Abia state and after seeing the condition of the state he still went to Abuja and said that TA ORJI is a performing governor.. only because he has been bribed to say so... so he better not open that his gutter mouth... maybe he is seeking for attention tho*

3 Likes

Re: $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku by delectablegyal(f): 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
fritiyo:
It is young men like maku nigerians are looking for as their information minister not some old lying son of a bastard called lai Muhammed.

Lalasticlala, I command you to hide the comment above.
Re: $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku by Sunsyno(m): 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
I knew you have good plans for nasarawa state,
Re: $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku by Skain(m): 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
Still rehearsing I guess.
Re: $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku by viktagorion: 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
*Basket mouth wan open mouth again o* in Fela's voice.
Re: $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku by UyiIredia(m): 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
fritiyo:

Respect ya elders. If you must yab, know how to do it.
Re: $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku by BABANGBALI: 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
just make sure you wash your mouth before you speak
Re: $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku by collinx(m): 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
Wether you speak or continue to form deaf and dumb makes no difference., We know those who put and continue to hold us in this economic cesspool. God is watching!
Re: $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku by mbulela: 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
fritiyo:

Lai Mohammed dey learn for where Labaran Maku dey.
Just that Labaran is subtle in his lies.
Lai Mohammed lies without finesse.
Re: $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku by mbulela: 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
247Dior:
This man is one of the most corrupt ministers in Gej administration,. I remember during the good governance tour which he was the chairman, this man came to Abia state and after seeing the condition of the state he still went to Abuja and said that TA ORJI is a performing governor.. only because he has been bribed to say so... so he better not open that his gutter mouth... maybe he is seeking for attention tho*

Don't mind the clown.
He thinks we have forgotten.
He should keep his counsel to himself. Men like him who deceived their fellow students during SUG days but showed their true colours afterwards. The man is as crooked as the rest.

2 Likes

Re: $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku by Walelavender(m): 4:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
Maku the Parrot. Used to Admire him but no longer. Seems he has eaten yam. He needs to speak now or else he'll be categorized amongst the yam eaters.

1 Like

Re: $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku by diwiz(m): 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
I used to like this man as a minister of information,I even liked him more when he defected to APGA.
naso bro
Re: $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku by joseph310588: 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
if it turns out Maku has bin in d know all along n concealed such an important info dat wud av gone a long way he saving several lives of our gallant soldiers far north,he wud b just as guilty as d main culprits... itz called aiding and abetting a crime... Maku would also be a criminal! This is my submission.

1 Like

Re: $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
Okay, sir. for we, ur servants are waiting to hear ur voice, imbecilic imbeciile undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku by whiteheartsystem: 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
Ok oooo
Re: $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku by Meritocracy: 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
Where were you that you couldn't inform us as minister of information when Dasuki was sharing money? What else you want tell us when dasukigate is no news. Abeg park well or return your share before Dasuki mention your name.

1 Like

Re: $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku by Meritocracy: 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
Where were you that you couldn't inform us as minister of information when Dasuk was sharing money? What else you want tell us when dasukigate is no news. Abeg park well or return your share before Dasuk mention your name.

1 Like

Re: $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku by vigasimple(m): 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
Sunnycliff:
Of a truth the volume of this money keeps shocking me over and over whenever I hear it. $2.1 billion this no be beans o! Some African country yearly budget no near this money o!!

This is Nigeria. Please don't be shocked by anything. During Buhari military head of state in 1983-1984, it was alleged that $2.8 billions was missing in petroleum ministry without a trace up on today. $2.8b in 1983, 32 years ago is worth at least $20b today.

When you recycle 'rulers' you recycle old formulas.
Re: $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku by EngrHaroon(m): 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
you want cause problem ba mr maku

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Orders Osinbajo To Remove Magu, Suspends Appointment Confirmation / President Buhari Meets With Portuguese President Marcelo (Photos) / Nigeria Subsidy Removal Puts Pressure On EU Refineries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.