Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,292 members, 7,860,700 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:34 PM

So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. (3607 Views)

Abiodun Agbele Arrested By EFCC Over N4.7billion Arms Fraud / Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. / Arms Fraud: Dasuki Reveals How Former Senate President Got N10.7billion For His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by luvinhubby(m): 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
omenka:
I've advised you several times not to follow these kids in dancing nakid in public- you are too old for it.

How can you accuse someone and then ask the person to "provide proof your accusation is false"?? What kind of warped mode of thinking and logic is that?? When you accuse someone, the onus is on you to proof they are guilty of what they are being accused of.

Imagine me saying you slept with a pig last night and then ask you to "prove you didn't." Does that make any sense to you

The least you lots can do is provide proof the president budgeted that much for feeding, what none of you have been able to do. Not a single source to this lie you've been trying so hard to shove down our throats- not even from the usual Wailers sites.

Act like the adult you are mister, or at least, pretend.
Mister take a chill pill, the poster said he is close to the presidency and i asked him to use his proximity and provide us with the true figures if the figures being bandied around is fake or is that too much for a 'wailer' like us to ask for?
Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by luvinhubby(m): 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You should have PMed the person you were asking, then.
I quoted him.
Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by Mynd44: 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
omenka:
Mynd44, I don't understand why you people allow such blatant violation of Rules like this. Isn't this clearly against Rule 8??

Things like this are the reason some of us find some merit in the proposed Social Media Bill.

This isn't opposition, this is madness.
Whats the proof?
Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by AndroBlaze: 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
APCLyingBastard:

Let's see your own version.

Yeye. The bud is a public document and any body can have access to it.

The problem with you fake phd worshippers is you exhibit the same kind of brash illiteracy and cerebral indolence the no 1 Fan of the clueless one, Mrs "My fellow Widows" was world renown for. You make an accusation, we ask you for proof and your boldly retort that the evidence is freely available- if it is publish it now!!!

The budget as presented by Buhari in his public speech has already been assessed by well meaning truly literate Nigerians and even here on Nairaland yet no one sees the figure of 1.7 billion for presidential food.

To help you out here is the budget from the official budget office- please show us where. 1.7 billion of food was presented.

www.budgetoffice.gov.ng/

3 Likes

Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by Pidggin(f): 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
OgunNewsFact:
So the Food bill for the president is #1.7billion for 2016.

Okay!

But you must be a wicked soul if you complained in 2012 and you are mute now.

In 2012, the food bill was set at N1b. Many of us lamented, condemned and asked questions.

After all the wailing and condemnation, the president slashed the budget to N910million.

By 2014, Jonathan reduced feeding in Aso rock to about N500million.

Now that Buhari has set his own food at N1.7b, I have all right to ask, if Prada, Fendi and Judith Leiber are the brands of rice that will be supplied to Aso Rock?

Is Lana Marks, Channel and Louis Vuitton the suppliers of cows to our presidential Villa?

How can they have the gut to increase food bill by over 200 percent and expect us to clap for them.

Didn't they say the country is broke?

So they will also borrow to finance designer foods.

I am short of words for this administration.

Let me sit back and see how they and their social media agents will defend this nonsense!!!

Prince Aderinola Oluwaseun Temitope

Thank you for this. Some wicked souls did not allow GEJ to have peace until he reduced the food bill to N500 million, now the same hypocrites are silent on a food bill of N1.7 billion, you can see the clear injustice going on. I hate hypocrisy.
Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by Trut(m): 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
omenka:
Mynd44, I don't understand why you people allow such blatant violation of Rules like this. Isn't this clearly against Rule 8??

Things like this are the reason some of us find some merit in the proposed Social Media Bill.

This isn't opposition, this is madness.

Anti-social media bill cannot be passed because APC clinched to power through social media. If social media criticisms is too much for APC & Buhari, they should gtf out from the government.

5 Likes

Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by segalex: 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
Can the OP oblige us the source of this information?
Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by APCLyingBastard: 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
AndroBlaze:

The problem with you fake phd worshippers is you exhibit the same kind of brash illiteracy and cerebral indolence the no 1 Fan of the clueless one, Mrs "My fellow Widows" was world renown for. You make an accusation, we ask you for proof and your boldly retort that the evidence is freely available- if it is publish it now!!!

The budget as presented by Buhari in his public speech has already been assessed by well meaning truly literate Nigerians and even here on Nairaland yet no one sees the figure of 1.7 billion for presidential food.

To help you out here is the budget from the official budget office- please show us where. 1.7 billion of food was presented.

www.budgetoffice.gov.ng/

Olofo the budget is Yet to be passed and what you have there is but a summary .

Every MDA, commission and authority including Aso Rock will submit individual breakdown of the 2016 budget to the respective house committees.

The president gave us a brief and the respective ministers have also submitted the breakdown .

How do you think we know know much the presidency will budget for stationary?

Illiterate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by JaredNomak: 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
This thread is valid as long as Buhari intentionally hid kitchen budget under 'presidency'.
Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by APCLyingBastard: 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
JaredNomak:
This thread is valid as long as Buhari intentionally hid kitchen budget under 'presidency'.

The breakdown is available through the House committee overseeing the Presidency Budget.
Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by bolayei: 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
I see why we have a problem, how can someone that use ''am instead of i'm or i am'', be close to the president?
johnmartus:
LIAR WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR OWN SOURCE? AM ALSO CLOSE TO THE PRESIDENCY
Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by APCLyingBastard: 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
omenka:
I've advised you several times not to follow these kids in dancing nakid in public- you are too old for it.

How can you accuse someone and then ask the person to "provide proof your accusation is false"?? What kind of warped mode of thinking and logic is that?? When you accuse someone, the onus is on you to proof they are guilty of what they are being accused of.

Imagine me saying you slept with a pig last night and then ask you to "prove you didn't." Does that make any sense to you

The least you lots can do is provide proof the president budgeted that much for feeding, what none of you have been able to do. Not a single source to this lie you've been trying so hard to shove down our throats- not even from the usual Wailers sites.

Act like the adult you are mister, or at least, pretend.

The breakdown has bee sent to the respective house committees

When it is released officially or confirmed by the members in the committee let me not see you defend it

1 Like

Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by DANILSA(m): 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2015
lalasticlala as if food go soon don. if na true err....................
Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by AndroBlaze: 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
APCLyingBastard:

Olofo the budget is Yet to be passed and what you have there is but a summary .

Every MDA, commission and authority including Aso Rock will submit individual breakdown of the 2016 budget to the respective house committees.

The president gave us a brief and the respective ministers have also submitted the breakdown .

How do you think we know know much the presidency will budget for stationary?

Illiterate

So you admit that you are the liar, and not only is the breakdown not in the public domain but you also do not have proof or access to it

Is it to much to ask that when the breakdowns are eventually released and you are proved to be the charlatan you are- you do us a favour and register at your nearest Vocational Centre and start an honest trade like vulcanising?

5 Likes

Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by arresa: 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
NL welcomes all manner of internet trash by internet trolls and rif rafs...

NL is a discussion forum so exactly how do you justify allowing and letting trash stay on your front page? Are supposed to be intelligently discussing trash?

1 Like

Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by APCLyingBastard: 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
AndroBlaze:

So you admit that you are the liar, and not only is the breakdown not in the public domain but you also do not have proof or access to it

Is it to much to ask that when the breakdowns are eventually released and you are proved to be the charlatan you are- you do us a favour and register at your nearest Vocational Centre and start an honest trade like vulcanising?

There are PDP members in the Assembly.

When it comes out to be true let me see you defend it because eventually it will have to be gazetted if it is passed.
Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by APCLyingBastard: 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
arresa:

NL is a discussion forum so exactly how do you justify allowing and letting trash stay on your front page? Are supposed to be intelligently discussing trash?

[size=18pt]Understanding the three "Dees" of APC propaganda[/size]

1. Denial
It never happened and source is dubious keep discrediting the allegation .

2. Defend
If it later becomes fact you must defend it no matter how frivolous it may sound to defend th allegation.

3. Deflect
You will have to Deflect the blame back to the opposition by referencing fictitious fraud allegations against the past PDP govt
Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by APCLyingBastard: 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
AndroBlaze:

Now you are denying and deflecting
[size=18pt]Understanding the three "Dees" of APC propaganda[/size]

1. Denial
It never happened and source is dubious keep discrediting the allegation .

2. Defend
If it later becomes fact you must defend it no matter how frivolous it may sound to defend th allegation.

3. Deflect
You will have to Deflect the blame back to the opposition by referencing fictitious fraud allegations against the past PDP govt

2 Likes

Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by luvinhubby(m): 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
arresa:

It is now thrash because Buhari was mentioned, interesting times lies ahead for the 'bloggers for change' gang in Nigeria.
Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by APCLyingBastard: 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
[size=18pt]They have tried denying, discrediting and defending .

Remain make them come blame Jonathan for making Buhari budget 1.75bn for food.[/size]

1 Like

Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by omenka(m): 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
Mynd44:

Whats the proof?
What proof?? The onus is on the accuser to prove their case and not the other way round. This is an outrage!
Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by APCLyingBastard: 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
omenka:
What proof?? The onus is on the accuser to prove their case and not the other way round. This is an outrage!

The budget is an apc one.

Defend it by countering the accusation with the actual amount budgeted.
Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by Descartes: 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
omenka:

It's also on you to prove that what the Op posted is false or remain mute. Thank God Mynd44 found his bearing this time not to entertain your meaningless complaints.
Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by arresa: 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
[s]
luvinhubby:

It is now thrash because Buhari was mentioned, interesting times lies ahead for the 'bloggers for change' gang in Nigeria.
[/s]

Whatever ever you can not support with credible and official documentation and facts is trash.

This is common sense, but not that many of you have any hence the trash you people litter the internet with...
Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by luvinhubby(m): 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
arresa:
[s][/s]

[s]Whatever ever you can not support with credible and official documentation and facts is trash.

This is common sense, but not that many of you have any hence the trash you people litter the internet with.[/s]..

You have have not supplied us with anything on the contrary so the 'thrash' still holds sway, at least for now.

2 Likes

Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by omenka(m): 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
luvinhubby:

Mister take a chill pill, the poster said he is close to the presidency and i asked him to use his proximity and provide us with the true figures if the figures being bandied around is fake or is that too much for a 'wailer' like us to ask for?
So if I came up with an accusation today saying I heard from "a close source to your family" that you fvcked a pig last night, you'd ask me to provide you with real clips of whether it was a doggy or missionary you gave it right??

You guys are just shameless.

#spits.
Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by luvinhubby(m): 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
Mynd44:

Whats the proof?

Coming from a pro-APC mod, one bottle of chilled Orijin for you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by zicoraads: 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
Heheheee...bunch of cowards!

I knew some of them were secretly in support of the social media bill that was proposed by one of them. Now they want to hide behind a re-enaction of their previous doctrine after committing crimes more grievous than this on the run up to clinching the Presidency.

Most of the people who are their leaders today were guilty of peddling lies and coming up with useless figures and unsubstantiated allegations. Now they are asking for Rule 8 and a social media bill. This isn't 1985. They should pass the bill into law and see if they can stop anything. It will only make it worse.

Hypocritical lot!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by arresa: 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
[s]
luvinhubby:

You have have not supplied us with anything on the contrary so the 'thrash' still holds sway, at least for now.
[/s]

Demanding facts to support your made up own bogus assertions and trash is the apex of stuppidity and idiocy.

It shows how mentally warped and out of touch you people are..

Sometimes it's just better to laugh at your stale comedy instead of engaging you unintelligent internet trolls...
Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by luvinhubby(m): 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
omenka:
So if I came up with an accusation today saying I heard from "a close source to your family" that you fvcked a pig last night, you'd ask me to provide you with real clips of whether it was a doggy or missionary you gave it right??

You guys are just shameless.

#spits.
Stop displaying public lunacy over a simple question.

1 Like

Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by Descartes: 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
grin
Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by arresa: 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
Mynd44:

Whats the proof?

lol @ what's proof?

Shouldn't you have deleted this bogus and sourceless trash that violated your own rules or you equally welcome and promote internet trash and rubbish instead of credible topics worth debating intelligently?

(1) (2) (3)

Shock as Presidency Sign A Letter Dated 17th Of May / Tinubu Arrives Osun Again To Plead With Omisore / Archbishop Chukwuma Applauds Ugwuanyi For Innovative Community Development Polic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.