Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. (3593 Views)

Abiodun Agbele Arrested By EFCC Over N4.7billion Arms Fraud / Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. / Arms Fraud: Dasuki Reveals How Former Senate President Got N10.7billion For His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by OgunNewsFact: 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
So the Food bill for the president is #1.7billion for 2016.

Okay!

But you must be a wicked soul if you complained in 2012 and you are mute now.

In 2012, the food bill was set at N1b. Many of us lamented, condemned and asked questions.

After all the wailing and condemnation, the president slashed the budget to N910million.

By 2014, Jonathan reduced feeding in Aso rock to about N500million.

Now that Buhari has set his own food at N1.7b, I have all right to ask, if Prada, Fendi and Judith Leiber are the brands of rice that will be supplied to Aso Rock?

Is Lana Marks, Channel and Louis Vuitton the suppliers of cows to our presidential Villa?

How can they have the gut to increase food bill by over 200 percent and expect us to clap for them.

Didn't they say the country is broke?

So they will also borrow to finance designer foods.

I am short of words for this administration.

Let me sit back and see how they and their social media agents will defend this nonsense!!!

Prince Aderinola Oluwaseun Temitope

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by omooba969(m): 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
Sauce plz
Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by tope3x(m): 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
still Sai Baba

2 Likes

Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by Dcomrade(m): 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
Dont forget they gonna be hosting the SOCIAL MEDIA CHANGE AGENTS more often.. grin grin grin

Hope you all saw where it was clearly written 'JUST THE BEGINNING' undecided

8 Likes

Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by Trut(m): 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
They said Nigerians should get ready for a harsher economic crunch, but budgeted N1.7 Billion for feeding in Aso Rock villa.

Jonathan budgeted N1 Billion in 2015 when oil price is above N 100 but they shouted that he is wasteful. Now the oil price is below N 35 , they are increasing the cost of feeding from 1 Billion to 1.7 Billion.

I though they used satchets of Milo and peak milk as they made us to understand during campaign.

Deception is worst than corruption !!!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by APCLyingBastard: 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
The change is a scam that only the youth have themselves to blame.

Gross Ignorance , laziness and hatred is why they bought the scam.

At the end nah only the zombie crowd that will be disappointed.

[size=18pt]Understanding the three "Dees" of APC propaganda[/size]

1. Denial
It never happened and source is dubious keep discrediting the allegation .

2. Defend
If it later becomes fact you must defend it no matter how frivolous it may sound to defend th allegation.

3. Deflect
You will have to Deflect the blame back to the opposition by referencing fictitious fraud allegations against the past PDP govt

6 Likes

Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by yudee233: 12:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
We need to hear from our able president about the feeding budget before someone will come out to deny.
Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by APCLyingBastard: 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
yudee233:
We need to hear from our able president about the feeding budget before someone will come out to deny.

He will never ever comment

1 Like

Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by johnmartus(m): 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
LIAR WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR OWN SOURCE? AM ALSO CLOSE TO THE PRESIDENCY

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by Dbboy(m): 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
I guess they are eating designer label rice

1 Like

Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by luvinhubby(m): 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
johnmartus:

Then publish the true figure budgeted for presidential meals for 2016 from a reliable source.

9 Likes

Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by networkgenuis: 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
shocked
Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by APCLyingBastard: 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
johnmartus:

Let's see your own version.

Yeye. The bud is a public document and any body can have access to it.
Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by dustmalik: 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
luvinhubby:

Then publish the true figure budgeted for presidential meals for 2016 from a reliable source.
Burden of proof is on the alleger, not the other way around.

4 Likes

Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
luvinhubby:

If there is no source, does that mean you should publish just anything?

6 Likes

Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by dustmalik: 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

We need that social-media bill now more than ever. Too many idiotic people are roaming around the internet.

8 Likes

Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by APCLyingBastard: 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
dustmalik:

We need that social-media bill now more than ever. Too many idiotic people are roaming around the internet.

Zombie want fascism for their Fuhrer

6 Likes

Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by APCLyingBastard: 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Are you denying the figure or confirming it's non publication?

3 Likes

Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by doublewisdom: 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
At times like this I'm happy I wasn't hoodwinked into voting APC.

4 Likes

Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by UyiIredia(m): 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
Sai Baba is working. Haters can hate.

1 Like

Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by Descartes: 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
1.7billion for presidential feeding in this economic woes , that's might be the reason why Buhari told zoogerians to prepare for economic hardship while his feeding allowance for the whole year has been utterly secured.
That's shows how insensitive the Buhari Administration is with regard to human lives and the plight of the people he governs

The days of drinking sachet milk are over cheesy

2 Likes

Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by fistonati(m): 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
I think d food will be coming from the wartorn Syria dts why d budget has to be dt big. Biased party dt criticised Jonathan heavily when he budgeted less than #1billion.

Yoruba ronu, Nigerias must think
Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by aleege: 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
The more u try not to bliv that APC is a scam the more they give good reason that they r actually a scam

3 Likes

Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by Trut(m): 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
dustmalik:

Zombie

2 Likes

Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by luvinhubby(m): 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I was not asking you.
Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by aleege: 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
Information like this hardly get to FP I know nairaland admin was part of d dinner party with Aisha B

1 Like

Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by luvinhubby(m): 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
dustmalik:

Burden of proof is on the alleger, not the other way around.
Did you even read whom i quoted and what he said, some of you are going around with a programmed brain.
Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by omenka(m): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
luvinhubby:

I've advised you several times not to follow these kids in dancing nakid in public- you are too old for it.

How can you accuse someone and then ask the person to "provide proof your accusation is false"?? What kind of warped mode of thinking and logic is that?? When you accuse someone, the onus is on you to proof they are guilty of what they are being accused of.

Imagine me saying you slept with a pig last night and then ask you to "prove you didn't." Does that make any sense to you

The least you lots can do is provide proof the president budgeted that much for feeding, what none of you have been able to do. Not a single source to this lie you've been trying so hard to shove down our throats- not even from the usual Wailers sites.

Act like the adult you are mister, or at least, pretend.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by vedaxcool(m): 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
Wailers are liable to die young. I heard Buhari actually budgeted N1.7 trillion for feeding. I expect the idioticc brain dead dullards in wailing to believe this figure. Awon jati jati

4 Likes

Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by LegatusGlaber(m): 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
angry : angry :
Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
luvinhubby:

I was not asking you.
You should have PMed the person you were asking, then.

4 Likes

Re: So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. by omenka(m): 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
Mynd44, I don't understand why you people allow such blatant violation of Rules like this. Isn't this clearly against Rule 8??

Things like this are the reason some of us find some merit in the proposed Social Media Bill.

This isn't opposition, this is madness.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3)

Pencom Dg’s Sack: Staff Allege Ethnic Politics, Threaten Showdown / Official Nairaland Support Thread For Donald Duke 2019 / Blame Nigeria's Woes On Her Elites By Deji Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.