Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,018 members, 7,845,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

It Is Possible: My Brother And His Fiance Met On Glo Africhat. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It Is Possible: My Brother And His Fiance Met On Glo Africhat. (671 Views)

My Brother Is Too Lazy. / My Brother Is Addicted To Weed And Now Tutolin, HELP! / My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Possible: My Brother And His Fiance Met On Glo Africhat. by Redomi(m): 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
My brother met his fiance on Glo Africhat, and the wedding is slated to hold on 23 and 24 January at Okeigbo in Ondo state.
Please Nairalander's I wish to invite Glo telecommunication network to this lovely occasion. Can somebody help me on how to contact them?
Lalasticlala please help me move this to the proper destination.

1 Like

Re: It Is Possible: My Brother And His Fiance Met On Glo Africhat. by ladyF(f): 1:35pm On Dec 27, 2015
Awnnnn
Re: It Is Possible: My Brother And His Fiance Met On Glo Africhat. by Redomi(m): 1:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
ladyF:
Awnnnn
What do you mean? Do you want to bail me out of this?
Re: It Is Possible: My Brother And His Fiance Met On Glo Africhat. by ladyF(f): 1:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
Redomi:

What do you mean?
Do you want to bail me out of this?
try twitter. Or send them a mail
Re: It Is Possible: My Brother And His Fiance Met On Glo Africhat. by Redomi(m): 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
ladyF:
try twitter. Or send them a mail
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

To Parents And Potential Parents; Oppose Or Propose / Hello Nairalanders Please How Much Is Bus Fare From Benin To Enugu / Will Your Tell Your Neighbor What Their Children Always Pass Through?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.