Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:04 PM

Do Ladies Purposely Bend Over To Show Cleavage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Purposely Bend Over To Show Cleavage? (6379 Views)

Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) / Comotion In Whatsapp Group As Member Purposely Sends His Joystick (photos) / Ladies, When You Show Cleavage Do You Want Men To Look Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ladies Purposely Bend Over To Show Cleavage? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
Today i was in church, and during our youth meeting, a lady bend over in front of me to give me a book and her cleavage as in her breast was naked in my eyez, i still dont know if she did it on purpose. "guys have u experience this and ladies do you sometimes bend over to show your cleavages?
Re: Do Ladies Purposely Bend Over To Show Cleavage? by RexKexMilann: 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
OP, What Is Cleavage Please?undecided.
Re: Do Ladies Purposely Bend Over To Show Cleavage? by Babprosper20(m): 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
isnt she on bra? wat did ya eyes do dere? were u wishing to catch a glipse someday?(untill today)Run! lest u fall
Re: Do Ladies Purposely Bend Over To Show Cleavage? by Nurry: 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
Haha haha.
Your mind is dirty joor grin
Re: Do Ladies Purposely Bend Over To Show Cleavage? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
RexKexMilann:
OP, What Is Cleavage Please?undecided.
hehehehehehe ask kingtom
Re: Do Ladies Purposely Bend Over To Show Cleavage? by Unionised(m): 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
Of Course.

It means she likes you.

And gave you a sneak preview of the "possibilities".

Now that she's caught your attention, OVER TO YOU.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Purposely Bend Over To Show Cleavage? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
Babprosper20:
isnt she on bra? wat did ya eyes do dere? were u wishing to catch a glipse someday?(untill today)Run! lest u fall
Lol she was on bra, but the way she did it, mehnn i saw both d bra and the flesh
Re: Do Ladies Purposely Bend Over To Show Cleavage? by vizkiz: 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
softappless:
Today i was in church, and during our youth meeting, a lady bend over in front of me to give me a book and her cleavage as in her breast was naked in my eyez, i still dont know if she did it on purpose. "guys have u experience this and ladies do you sometimes bend over to show your cleavages?

abeg where your church dey?
I dey come worship there next week cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Purposely Bend Over To Show Cleavage? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
vizkiz:

abeg where your church dey? I dey come worship there next week cheesy
hehehehe na christ embassy o
Re: Do Ladies Purposely Bend Over To Show Cleavage? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
vizkiz:

abeg where your church dey?
I dey come worship there next week cheesy

grin grin cheesy
Re: Do Ladies Purposely Bend Over To Show Cleavage? by Babprosper20(m): 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
softappless:
Lol she was on bra, but the way she did it, mehnn i saw both d bra and the flesh

oook,
Re: Do Ladies Purposely Bend Over To Show Cleavage? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
i dont interact with ladies much
Re: Do Ladies Purposely Bend Over To Show Cleavage? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
Unionised:
Of Course.
It means she likes you.
And gave you a sneak preview of the "possibilities".
Now that she's caught your attention, OVER TO YOU.
hmm over to me, how?
Re: Do Ladies Purposely Bend Over To Show Cleavage? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
i dont interact with ladies much
i smell lies
Re: Do Ladies Purposely Bend Over To Show Cleavage? by obiorathesubtle: 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
Lol.. She wan phuc you.. Just meet her later to conclude the whole matter..

Last girl wey show me cleavage like that.. I phuc am!

3 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Purposely Bend Over To Show Cleavage? by Unionised(m): 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
softappless:
hmm over to me, how?

Resist the temptation.

Or test your social skills.

The ball is in your court.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Purposely Bend Over To Show Cleavage? by cruzita(f): 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
grin op which shape e get?na watermelon shape or guava.abi na egg(fried one)
Re: Do Ladies Purposely Bend Over To Show Cleavage? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
Unionised:

Resist the temptation.
Or test your social skills.
The ball is in your court.
lol i will resist temptation, thanks anyways
Re: Do Ladies Purposely Bend Over To Show Cleavage? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
softappless:
i smell lies
when you're boring, broke, and ugly; girls go give you space na cool cool
Re: Do Ladies Purposely Bend Over To Show Cleavage? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
when you're boring, broke, and ugly; girls go give you space na cool cool
hmmm but ure nt ugly na, and ure nt broke too
Re: Do Ladies Purposely Bend Over To Show Cleavage? by Kx: 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
softappless:
Even before u mentioned it, I knew it just has to be Christ Embassy,
Looks like all they say about their ladies is true somehow.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Purposely Bend Over To Show Cleavage? by vizkiz: 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
softappless:

chai... Shey na the one for ketu or lekki?
Re: Do Ladies Purposely Bend Over To Show Cleavage? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
softappless:
hmmm but ure nt ugly na, and ure nt broke too
you no know me naaaaa. i am all that i have mentioned grin grin cool
Re: Do Ladies Purposely Bend Over To Show Cleavage? by Trinxie(f): 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
hmm
Re: Do Ladies Purposely Bend Over To Show Cleavage? by boboLIL(m): 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
Oga you av a corrupt mind.. Tho some sex freaks use it to get weak men
Re: Do Ladies Purposely Bend Over To Show Cleavage? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
cruzita:
grin op which shape e get?na watermelon shape or guava.abi na egg(fried one)
LOL pineaple
Re: Do Ladies Purposely Bend Over To Show Cleavage? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
Kx:

Even before u mentioned it, I knew it just has to be Christ Embassy,
Looks like all they say about their ladies is true somehow.
LOL what hav u heard?
Re: Do Ladies Purposely Bend Over To Show Cleavage? by jmaxjohn(m): 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Lol.. She wan phuc you.. Just meet her later to conclude the whole matter..

Last girl wey show me cleavage like that.. I phuc am!
I think sey u b virgin undecided
Re: Do Ladies Purposely Bend Over To Show Cleavage? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
vizkiz:

chai... Shey na the one for ketu or lekki?

hehehe nr b for lagos o, na 4 delta state
Re: Do Ladies Purposely Bend Over To Show Cleavage? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
Trinxie:
hmm
smtimes u do bend over right?
Re: Do Ladies Purposely Bend Over To Show Cleavage? by Kx: 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
softappless:
LOL what hav u heard?
Something close to what you reportedly experienced today. More like a place to mingle.
Re: Do Ladies Purposely Bend Over To Show Cleavage? by vizkiz: 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
softappless:
hehehe nr b for lagos o, na 4 delta state

tell your pastor to direct that lovely sister down to the branch here in lagos. The Lord has a message for her through me wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Why Nigerian Police Is Now Arresting People (pics) / 50 Yrs Old Kate Henshaw shows hot body With Fitness Trainer, Flexzee Tunes / Seun Should Marry Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.