Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Extreme Measures!..what Will You Do In This Case? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Extreme Measures!..what Will You Do In This Case? (1205 Views)

I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? / When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment / May We Never Jam This Girl On Bed (extreme Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extreme Measures!..what Will You Do In This Case? by Maamin(m): 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
If your boyfriend/girlfriend cheats on you with your best friend, who will you deal with first? kiss
Re: Extreme Measures!..what Will You Do In This Case? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
I will deal with my bf first... cool
Re: Extreme Measures!..what Will You Do In This Case? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
But with all honesty, I nor get friend oh. Na the reason why I come Nairaland self.
Re: Extreme Measures!..what Will You Do In This Case? by Khd95(m): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
I will deploy all the simultanoues equation i was taught back them.

Deal with them at a timegrin
Re: Extreme Measures!..what Will You Do In This Case? by utenwuson: 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
must. I deal with them? they ain't worth keeping or dealing with!
Re: Extreme Measures!..what Will You Do In This Case? by Maamin(m): 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
KashyBaby:
I will deal with my bf first... cool

Why your boyfriend first? grin
Re: Extreme Measures!..what Will You Do In This Case? by jonaifame22(m): 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
None of the above,cos I'm comfortable enough to get another gal
Re: Extreme Measures!..what Will You Do In This Case? by Maamin(m): 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
michael142:
But with all honesty, I nor get friend oh. Na the reason why I come Nairaland self.

This coming 2016 is your year of having friendssss...receive it! grin

1 Like

Re: Extreme Measures!..what Will You Do In This Case? by Maamin(m): 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
Khd95:
I will deploy all the simultanoues equation i was taught back them.

Deal with them at a timegrin

Problem solved! grin
Re: Extreme Measures!..what Will You Do In This Case? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
Maamin:

This coming 2016 is your year of having friendssss...receive it! grin

Essential.

1 Like

Re: Extreme Measures!..what Will You Do In This Case? by Maamin(m): 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
utenwuson:
must. I deal with them? they ain't worth keeping or dealing with!

There are some certain situation you find yourself in, that your inaction takes the back seat at once while rage drives you. wink
Re: Extreme Measures!..what Will You Do In This Case? by MeanChris(m): 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
I'll now confess that I've been cheating with her best friend too
Re: Extreme Measures!..what Will You Do In This Case? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
Maamin:

Why your boyfriend first? grin

Babacele help! grin
Re: Extreme Measures!..what Will You Do In This Case? by MRBrownJ: 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
these 2 rats deserve each other, and i will simply remove the both of them from my life PERMANENTLY
Re: Extreme Measures!..what Will You Do In This Case? by or3gon: 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
fuĉk her best friend too wink
Re: Extreme Measures!..what Will You Do In This Case? by kaziblake(f): 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
Deal with My boyfriend or I will leave quietly if he not worth it
Re: Extreme Measures!..what Will You Do In This Case? by Maamin(m): 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
KashyBaby:

Babacele help! grin

Who is babacele?
Re: Extreme Measures!..what Will You Do In This Case? by Maamin(m): 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
MeanChris:
I'll now confess that I've been cheating with her best friend too

Bad guy!
Re: Extreme Measures!..what Will You Do In This Case? by Maamin(m): 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
kaziblake:
Deal with My boyfriend or I will leave quietly if he not worth it

If he's not worth it why were you with him in the first place?
Re: Extreme Measures!..what Will You Do In This Case? by Babacele: 12:56am On Dec 28, 2015
KashyBaby:

Babacele help! grin
trust me
Re: Extreme Measures!..what Will You Do In This Case? by Babacele: 1:00am On Dec 28, 2015
Maamin:

Who is babacele?
she said it all .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Man Adds All Previous Gfs To Whatsapp Grp 2 Wish Them Merry “ex-mas” / Types Of Husband / Guys Who Masturbate Are More Reliable In Terms Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.