Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Fayose Running Trial And Error Govt - Fayemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Running Trial And Error Govt - Fayemi (1189 Views)

Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort Under Dr Kayide Fayemi / Fayemi, Sumaila And Some Other Entourage Of Buhari Take A Street Pix In US / Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Running Trial And Error Govt - Fayemi by jcflex(m): 6:08am On Dec 28, 2015
•Minister exonerates Buhari from military probe

•’Local govt election can’t stand’

President Muhammadu Buhari has no hand in the military enquiry into the alleged use of soldiers to manipulate the June 21, 2014, governorship election in Ekiti State, Minister of Solid Minerals Development Kayode Fayemi has said.

The ex-governor said the decision to probe soldiers’ conduct was taken by the Military High Command and not by Buhari, as alleged by Governor Ayo Fayose in Lagos.
The minister, who spoke on ADABA 88.9 FM, Akure, on Saturday, described Fayose’s allegation that Buhari was planning to unseat him with the military probe as the “eruption of an infantile mind”.

Assessing developments in his home state, Fayemi said Fayose runs a “trial-and-error government” and a “government of lottery”, noting that his successor never prepared for governance, hence the alleged “reduction of governance to comedy” in Ekiti.

The minister also said the last local government election would not stand legal scrutiny, as his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), has gone to the Court of Appeal to seek the nullification of the poll.
He appealed to the people to be patient, assuring them that things would soon be better.

Fayemi said Ekiti people had seen the “insensitivity” of the Fayose administration in the imposition of taxes and the governor leading a task force to harass traders and seize their goods.

Reacting to Fayose’s claim that the military Board of Enquiry probe was targeted at him (Fayose), the former governor said the erring soldiers were not being probed on their involvement in Ekiti election alone but in other states, such as Osun, Rivers and Abia.

Fayemi said: “The (Fayose’s) allegation is rubbish and so typical of the governor to reduce everything to his own imagination. To the best of my knowledge, President Buhari is no longer a military ruler.

“But if the military, in its wisdom, decides to investigate the role of soldiers in elections in Osun, Ekiti, Rivers and Abia, what has that got to do with President Buhari or the Federal Executive Council?

“He (Fayose) is only trying to draw attention to himself, he wants a response and nobody has responded to him either at party level or governmental level.

“This is the eruption of an infantile mind. We don’t want to dignify him with any response on what he has been saying about President Buhari.”

The minister said Fayose’s accusation that he (Fayemi) left a “huge debt” behind has been refuted by the pronouncement from the Debt Management Office (DMO) that Ekiti’s debt stands at N18 billion; contrary to the N85 billion and N125 billion being peddled by the incumbent governor.

He said since he left office over a year ago, he had never been invited by any anti-corruption agency to answer for any mismanagement of public funds, which is a proof that he ran a transparent government during his tenure.

“If the Fayose administration has been entertaining the public and deluding itself with bogus figures, it is left to it. I served Ekiti to the best of my ability and my record speaks for me. For those who claim that I didn’t do anything, I have put Ekiti behind me,” he said.

On the outrage over taxes imposed by the Fayose administration, Fayemi said there was nothing bad about taxation but the interest of the people must be put into consideration and there should be an interface with them before such an action is taken.

Fayemi said the governor re-introduced the Social Security Scheme of giving N5,000 to 10,000 people in the Appropriation Bill and wondeed why his was scrapped.

Speaking on the situation of the APC in Ekiti, Fayemi said he was interested in pursuing unity and ensuring that the party waxes stronger everyday. He stressed that there were no factions but interest groups working to restore the party back to power.

Fayemi explained that the unity within the party was brought to the fore by the agreement of leaders and members not to participate in the last council election and to challenge the composition of the state electoral agency in court.

The former governor described the election of the council administrators as “an illegality, which will not be allowed to stand”.

He noted that Nigerians would soon reap the change promised by the APC-led Federal Government.

www.thenationonlineng.net/fayemi-fayose-running-trial-and-error-govt/

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Running Trial And Error Govt - Fayemi by kolnel: 6:11am On Dec 28, 2015
I disagree
What's trial and error in stomach infrastructure
What's hard in cutting ponmo meat and distributing rice for the masses
Not sure ekiti people deserves more

1 Like

Re: Fayose Running Trial And Error Govt - Fayemi by omooba969(m): 6:12am On Dec 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Fayose Running Trial And Error Govt - Fayemi by lastmanstandn(m): 6:13am On Dec 28, 2015
THE ERUPTION OF AN INFATILE MIND.
lipsrsealed Punch below the belt.

My take
The present pattern of governance in Ekiti State strongly hinders individual consciousness of Ekiti youths on what democractic dividends should look like. Many perceive such as essentially about frivolities displayed by Fayose. Good for the governor but for the people? undecided
Re: Fayose Running Trial And Error Govt - Fayemi by dunkem21(m): 6:24am On Dec 28, 2015
Person wey beat you 97-0 as an incumbent ..

Abeg, go sit down for dustbin ..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Running Trial And Error Govt - Fayemi by Ofunaofu: 6:24am On Dec 28, 2015
'trial and error' government.
this truly captures the caricature type of governance going on in Ekiti state. How can one describe a situation where a governor is seen either cutting fish in the market or monitoring the sharing of bags of rice.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Running Trial And Error Govt - Fayemi by aieromon(m): 6:30am On Dec 28, 2015
Eruption of an infantile mind shocked

Trial and error government shocked

Oga Fayemi,there's no need to trade words. You're better than this.
Re: Fayose Running Trial And Error Govt - Fayemi by Babzrockman: 6:36am On Dec 28, 2015
Fayose style of governance would have worked perfectly in the northern states. But to apply such in arguably the most educated state in Nigeria was a big mistake.

I pity him. Because after his tenure in 2018, he must pay for some of his unguided utterances.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Running Trial And Error Govt - Fayemi by ORACLE1975(m): 6:38am On Dec 28, 2015
Well
Re: Fayose Running Trial And Error Govt - Fayemi by Mzgracie(f): 6:49am On Dec 28, 2015
True

I wonder why Fayemi has never been summoned by EFCC for money laundering and the likes.

I stay in Ekiti. I can't pin-point anything the Fayose guy has done since he was sworn in. Rather, you hear him on the radio shouting and clamoring about the debt Fayemi left. He ll even ask the people of Ekiti to grab Fayemi wherever they sees him.

He's a mentor to the thugs aand comedians. It is so obvious, Ekiti state is only a joke to him. No wonder, you see him cutting ponmon and fish in the market.

Fayose is loved by illiterates and thugs like him. Ask sane and educated people, they now regret why they voted for a comedian than an educator.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Running Trial And Error Govt - Fayemi by brunofarad(m): 6:55am On Dec 28, 2015
If only this is not a defeatist syndrome
Re: Fayose Running Trial And Error Govt - Fayemi by BALLOSKI: 7:04am On Dec 28, 2015
That's why he's diverting the attention of ekiti people to his street show of eating amala and dancing in the market.

it's for a fact that fayemi has set a standard that the rascal can't meat or beat, hence his attack on him and BUHARI. How ekiti traded a fayemi for this asinine still beats my imagination.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Running Trial And Error Govt - Fayemi by BALLOSKI: 7:06am On Dec 28, 2015
Mzgracie:
True

I wonder why Fayemi has never been summoned by EFCC for money laundering and the likes.

I stay in Ekiti. I can't pin-point anything the Fayose guy has done since he was sworn in. Rather, you hear him on the radio shouting and clamoring about the debt Fayemi left. He ll even ask the people of Ekiti to grab Fayemi wherever they sees him.

He's a mentor to the thugs aand comedians. It is so obvious, Ekiti state is only a joke to him. No wonder, you see him cutting ponmon and fish in the market.

Fayose is loved by illiterates and thugs like him. Ask sane and educated people, they now regret why they voted for a comedian than an educator.

Re: Fayose Running Trial And Error Govt - Fayemi by isbish(m): 7:08am On Dec 28, 2015
People say Garri dey spoil eye if u take am too much. The rate of Garri I have consumed in boarding house back them hasn't blinded my eyes to see the carricature kind of governance Ekiti people have been subjected to. Fayoshe is using the feeble and gullible minds of the people of Ekiti to portray himself as a man of the people. You can't buy love, it comes naturally. PMB never bought his love, His personality and sincerity of purpose enveloped in Truth, conscience and love for Nigeria gave him that god-like love. Fayoshe is confused, he is riding on a wounded Horse, the end is near for him.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Running Trial And Error Govt - Fayemi by BALLOSKI: 7:25am On Dec 28, 2015
isbish:
People say Garri dey spoil eye if u take am too much. The rate of Garri I have consumed in boarding house back them hasn't blinded my eyes to see the carricature kind of governance Ekiti people have been subjected to. Fayoshe is using the feeble and gullible minds of the people of Ekiti to portray himself as a man of the people. You can't buy love, it comes naturally. PMB never bought his love, His personality and sincerity of purpose enveloped in Truth, conscience and love for Nigeria gave him that god-like love. Fayoshe is confused, he is riding on a wounded Horse, the end is near for him.
you have spoken the minds of the gods , and they they have asked me to convey their message that they're pleased with you.

Take a bow!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Running Trial And Error Govt - Fayemi by omowolewa: 7:25am On Dec 28, 2015
Inventor of stomach infrastructure, grass root politic
Re: Fayose Running Trial And Error Govt - Fayemi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:36am On Dec 28, 2015
Where are the Fayose supporters?
Re: Fayose Running Trial And Error Govt - Fayemi by criminalmindz: 7:51am On Dec 28, 2015
Its obvious this wiZards and witches party are cooking some conspiracy to overthrow fayose's govt just to silence his voice. Anybody who tries to touch this man, may karma destroy everyone of them and their family
Re: Fayose Running Trial And Error Govt - Fayemi by criminalmindz: 7:55am On Dec 28, 2015
So everytime any arm of nigeria government decides to attack pdp members they did it on their own without the interference of Buhari even the bayelsa election where soldiers were rigging for apc but when nigeria under 17 win world cup na because of buhari , they didn't do it on their own buhari scored all the goals in the tournament. Very useless party without simple ethics.
Re: Fayose Running Trial And Error Govt - Fayemi by chetaraph(m): 8:34am On Dec 28, 2015
PMB never bought his love, His personality and sincerity of purpose enveloped in Truth, conscience and love for Nigeria gave him that god-like love.[/quote]

He was never loved! Nothing like 'god-like love' for PMB. Nigerians voted him in because there was no better option not because of any love. Talk abt god-like love before election... U mention MIMIKO of ondo state, GEJ in 2011..etc. Nobody loved PMB, except His family nd kins.
Re: Fayose Running Trial And Error Govt - Fayemi by busuyem: 11:26am On Dec 28, 2015
chetaraph:
PMB never bought his love, His personality and sincerity of purpose enveloped in Truth, conscience and love for Nigeria gave him that god-like love.

He was never loved! Nothing like 'god-like love' for PMB. Nigerians voted him in because there was no better option not because of any love. Talk abt god-like love before election... U mention MIMIKO of ondo state, GEJ in 2011..etc. Nobody loved PMB, except His family nd kins.

Why are u used to telling lies?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Running Trial And Error Govt - Fayemi by suxkill: 11:43am On Dec 28, 2015
dunkem21:
Person wey beat you 97-0 as an incumbent ..

Abeg, go sit down for dustbin ..

grin cheesy grin. E pain Fayemi

Re: Fayose Running Trial And Error Govt - Fayemi by djjoad(m): 11:57am On Dec 28, 2015
Small time election go come, fayemi will start distributing cooked rice.
APC IS SYNONYMOUS TO HYPOCRISY. Little wonder the elite gov of osun got -(minus)27million naira this month. Thank God we voted out theoretical and textbook govt

In otherwords, we await fayemi's achievement as a minister for solid minerals

(1) (Reply)

Picture: Who Dey Provoke You Pass For Naija? / Rejoinder: Fr Mbaka Is Not Silent. / Hilarious Pix Nigeria Is In ...... Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.