Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Rejoinder: Fr Mbaka Is Not Silent. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rejoinder: Fr Mbaka Is Not Silent. (1190 Views)

Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile / Peter Obi Visits Fr. Mbaka (Photos) / Distribution Of Capital Project In 2016 Budget, Omokri Reacts: A Rejoinder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rejoinder: Fr Mbaka Is Not Silent. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
Mbaka is not silent. It is only those who did not listen to what he said that will say he is silent. Mbaka clearly stated that the beginning of Buhari Govt will be difficult. And there will be suffering and crisis. But that at the end it will be well.

Below is what Mbaka Said on 31st December 2015.

“Listen fellow Nigerians, as it is right now, most of what we are suffering now and we are going to suffer were caused few years ago but the Lord asked me to encourage you. Suffering is coming but it is not suffering under damnation, there is solution, it may take some time, but at the end of it, there will be testimony;
Nigeria is the giant of Africa, Nigeria is the best country in this world; with the best weather; the country that produces the most strongest people; people who can survive everywhere, people who can relate with any type of person, people who can survive any type of weather- Nigerians; people who can prosper anywhere; the destiny, the dynasty, the authority, the destiny, what it takes to make Nigeria great is restored this year.

“As I have told you, there is going to be crisis but God will handle it. This year, God said my people will be over-comers, things will be hard but my people will be over-comers”.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/01/there-are-plans-to-assassinate-president-buhari-fr-mbaka/

So what do some anti Mbaka want to hear again? The problem with anti Mbaka people is that they are too emotional. Everytin is not about what they wish or want. GEJ has lost. They should Move on.

Mbaka is still on point.
Wailers are the one who is wrong just d same way the people of Isreal are wrong about Jesus Christ as Messiah. They thought when d messiah come everything will just bcome easy at once. That they will be free from Roman oppression immediately. But since dat did not happen with Jesus Coming, they rejected him. Till today Jesus is still rejected by Jews as a messiah. The Jews are still waitiing for dat messiah that will make everytin very easy at once.

The Jews also made d same mistake with moses. When moses was taking them to d promise land, they started doubting when tins bcame hard and tough. They even abandon Moses and God at a time.

So Mbaka is absolutely on point. He said there will be suffering under PMB at the Begining. But the end will be good. That end could be 2019 or 2023. So relax.

So next time wailers are quoting Mbaka, they should quote him correctly.

Wailers Stop writing lies. Things must not happen according to ur wish.

EVERYTHING FROM THE SUFFERINGS TO THE HARDSHIP IS IN LINE WITH MBAKA PROPHECY. MBAKA IS 100% ON POINT SO FAR.

Even the Bible told us that the road to heaven is rough and Narrow. Buhari is taking us through the narrow road that will make tins better for us in d near future and our children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejoinder: Fr Mbaka Is Not Silent. by Kyase(m): 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
...... grin
You think say dem sabi read comprehend?
Comprehension is a gift also and iPod Lack's it.
May Almighty WHATEVER open their eyes.
Amen
Thread closed grin
Re: Rejoinder: Fr Mbaka Is Not Silent. by grbgrb4(m): 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
Re: Rejoinder: Fr Mbaka Is Not Silent. by kahal29: 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
tuale4u:
Mbaka is not silent. It is only those who did not listen to what he said that will say he is silent. Mbaka clearly stated that the beginning of Buhari Govt will be difficult. And there will be suffering and crisis. But that at the end it will be well.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/01/there-are-plans-to-assassinate-president-buhari-fr-mbaka/

So what do some anti Mbaka want to hear again? The problem with anti Mbaka people is that they are too emotional. Everytin is not about what they wish or want. GEJ has lost. They should Move on.

Mbaka is still on point.
Wailers are the one who is wrong just d same way the people of Isreal are wrong about Jesus Christ as Messiah. They thought when d messiah come everything will just bcome easy at once. That they will be free from Roman oppression immediately. But since dat did not happen with Jesus Coming, they rejected him. Till today Jesus is still rejected by Jews as a messiah. The Jews are still waitiing for dat messiah that will make everytin very easy at once.

The Jews also made d same mistake with moses. When moses was taking them to d promise land, they started doubting when tins bcame hard and tough. They even abandon Moses and God at a time.

So Mbaka is absolutely on point. He said there will be suffering under PMB at the Begining. But the end will be good. That end could be 2019 or 2023. So relax.

EVERYTHING FROM THE SUFFERINGS TO THE HARDSHIP IS IN LINE WITH MBAKA PROPHECY. MBAKA IS 100% ON POINT SO FAR.

Even the Bible told us that the road to heaven is rough and Narrow. Buhari is taking us through the narrow road that will make tins better for us in d near future and our children.

Tell them oh
Re: Rejoinder: Fr Mbaka Is Not Silent. by Johnpaul2k2(m): 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
Story
your only fading and looking the same excuses like the man you campaigned for.
continue to blame PDP and years ago grin
Re: Rejoinder: Fr Mbaka Is Not Silent. by bishopkay: 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
Oga prior to when Mbaka made d diction you put up there, was there already suffering in the country or not? Was there forex scarcity or not? Was there fuel scarcity or not? These are among a few!

Why did Mbaka not "prophesy " this when he was vigorously campaigning for him at adoration ground? He made us believe Buhari was the solution to our many problems...so many things he said then. Let me also tell you...if you think Mbaka started castigating GEJ close to the elections, you re wrong ooo. He only got nationwide media coverage then.

Mbaka started talking immediately after GEJ removed subsidy in 2012 that led to occupy Nigeria.I remember him screaming then about Jonathan increasing pump price of pms and bringing suffering to the people (mind you I stay in Enugu and have access to his many preachings cum songs always playing in almost every record shop over there). I was in a cab when I even heard this particular preaching by him. The December 31st 2014 rant was just a modification of this particular message I am talking about.

So according to the saying ''what's good for the goose is also good for the gander", I suppose Father Mbaka should also be speaking now against Buhari, his insensitivity to the plight of the people. The incessant killings and maiming being perpetrated by his kinsmen and his quite disposition towards it, the alarming rate of extrajudicial killings of protesters and citizens by the security forces under him etcetera.

So if father Mbaka is a honourable man, he should start talking immediately as he is used to doing.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rejoinder: Fr Mbaka Is Not Silent. by ayindejimmy(m): 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
bishopkay:
Oga prior to when Mbaka made d diction you put up there, was there already suffering in the country or not? Was there forex scarcity or not? Was there fuel scarcity or not? These are among a few!

Why did Mbaka not "prophesy " this when he was vigorously campaigning for him at adoration ground? He made us believe Buhari was the solution to our many problems...so many things he said then. Let me also tell you...if you think Mbaka started castigating GEJ close to the elections, you re wrong ooo. He only got nationwide media coverage then.

Mbaka started talking immediately after GEJ removed subsidy in 2012 that led to occupy Nigeria.I remember him screaming then about Jonathan increasing pump price of pms and bringing suffering to the people (mind you I stay in Enugu and have access to his many preachings cum songs always playing in almost every record shop over there). I was in a cab when I even heard this particular preaching by him. The December 31st 2014 rant was just a modification of this particular message I am talking about.

So according to the saying ''what's good for the goose is also good for the gander", I suppose Father Mbaka should also be speaking now against Buhari, his insensitivity to the plight of the people. The incessant killings and maiming being perpetrated by his kinsmen and his quite disposition towards it, the alarming rate of extrajudicial killings of protesters and citizens by the security forces under him etcetera.

So if father Mbaka is a honourable man, he should start talking immediately as he is used to doing.

haba . was there fuel scarcity in December last year ¿
well, maybe at ur end. But the scarcity started in early February in Lagos .

And it's "what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander."

Most ppl don't know the latter , so, you're one of the privileged few

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rejoinder: Fr Mbaka Is Not Silent. by valboy20(m): 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
bishopkay:

Don't waste your time on the colossal hediot who created this thread..why'd you think they are called zombies smiley

I'm a true 042 niqqa. 5 years ago you dare not spew s.hit 'bout mbaka around me..i was a stauch follower. But what he did on dec. 31 2014 is still fresh in my mind. i hated him so much for it. how could a man of God receive money and turn his adoration place to a campaign groun. damn! mbaka of all people.

To think the ever loquacious MOG stop the criticism he's known for angry
had it been chimaroke is the president now and all these s.hit are happening...he'd keep releasing talks and threats on weekly basis.

nonsense! sad

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder: Fr Mbaka Is Not Silent. by chudionu58(f): 9:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
valboy20:

Don't waste your time on the colossal hediot who created this thread..why'd you think they are called zombies smiley

I'm a true 042 niqqa. 5 years ago you dare not spew s.hit 'bout mbaka around me..i was a stauch follower. But what he did on dec. 31 2014 is still fresh in my mind. i hated him so much for it. how could a man of God receive money and turn his adoration place to a campaign groun. damn! mbaka of all people.

had it been chimaroke is the president now and all these s.hit are happening...he'd keep releasing talks and threats on weekly basis.

nonsense! sad
Hello! Valboy? of Police Barracks??
Re: Rejoinder: Fr Mbaka Is Not Silent. by valboy20(m): 10:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
chudionu58:
Hello! Valboy? of Police Barracks??

who else can know me here? Rex mystica?

modified
i know you..the 2pac guy - corper
smiley
Re: Rejoinder: Fr Mbaka Is Not Silent. by chudionu58(f): 11:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
valboy20:

who else can know me here? Rex mystica? smiley
*Modified* Lol! Past tense!! Your style of writing easily gave you away, it just struck me like a jolt from the blues!.... Never knew you are a nairalander *winks*.
Re: Rejoinder: Fr Mbaka Is Not Silent. by bishopkay: 8:05am On Apr 07, 2016
ayindejimmy:

And it's "what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander."
Thanks for the correction. That's why I like nairaland!
Re: Rejoinder: Fr Mbaka Is Not Silent. by bishopkay: 8:10am On Apr 07, 2016
[qsadquote author=valboy20 post=44471702]

nonsense! sad
[/quote]

My guy u just spoke the unadulterated truth. If it were Chimaroke, by now he would be preparing to dance nak£don the streets and "invoke" the thunder of God upon him Lol.

If Mbaka is a honourable man, let him speak now or forever remain silent!! angry
Re: Rejoinder: Fr Mbaka Is Not Silent. by Frankyboy1(m): 8:17am On Apr 07, 2016
Great write up
Re: Rejoinder: Fr Mbaka Is Not Silent. by Standing5(m): 8:45am On Apr 07, 2016
tuale4u:

Mbaka is still on point.

Re: Rejoinder: Fr Mbaka Is Not Silent. by Ojiofor: 9:01am On Apr 07, 2016
See Mbaka life!
He is now been defended and supported by Thieffnubu propaganda machine who are non Catholic and have absolutely nothing to do with his religious calling.
Mbaka have failed those who sincerely believed in his teaching as a MOG.

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Appeals Against Refusal Of CCT Judge To Disqualify Self / N23bn Diezani Bribe: 11 INEC Officials Admit Receiving N120m / 40 Quotes By Robert Mugage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.