Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,678 members, 7,844,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (329731 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2012
oluite:
About the brown rice i am hoping i cant get some info about it,i just read its a good substitute for rice.Irish potato and sweet potato are healthier carb options.
I have never seen brown rice anywhere around but one great substitute is this local paddy rice or ofada rice, its raw and not processes just like the "brown rice"
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 8:11am On Jul 10, 2012
well from what i read on google brownand white rice have bout the same caloric value. but brown rice is more nutritous. it could actually beofada rice
logsfor yesterday
23 mins of taebo exercise
2 wraps of moin moin with lipton
moin moin again wit fruit
1 orange
moin moin again and 4 spnof fried rice
2 meat pies
evening exercise: walked for bout an hour woa
lol kept eating moin moin cosi was hungry nd i knew it was safer dan noodles or rice.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 9:50am On Jul 10, 2012
Tuesday 10th July

Tae Bo Ultimate Upper body workout - 50 mins

Skipping - 300

@Echala- all the best with the Insanity program, can't wait to see your results. I've always thought about taking this challenge some day..I know it costs quite a bit, but the results speak for themselves. Do keep us posted with how you are getting on. can't wait to see your before/after pics!

@taitee- nice workout cool. Brown rice has the husks on it and shorter grains. Basically it's unrefined. more nutritious and it is an acquired taste! Your post also reminded me to soak some beans this morning to make some moi-moi later. Cheers grin its definitely a good choice if you have the munchies than loading up on carbs.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:07am On Jul 10, 2012
Yesterday's Food Log

7:20am - 1 cup coffee + 1 sugar

7:45am - 3 Kisses Chocolate

12:30pm - 2 cups beans + 1 piece fish + 5 slice plantain.

8:00pm - 1 piece fish pepper soup + 3 tbsp rice + 4 slice plantain

9:00pm - 1 meatpie
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2012
@ HG: sup dearie?

Hour_Glass:
I am taking some drastic steps to move me forward in my weight loss process from this coming week (God help me), don't be concerned its not pills

^^ hm so do you intend filling us in on these drastic steps as I am curious??! Lol

Hour_Glass: Yesterday's Food Log

7:20am - 1 cup coffee + 1 sugar

7:45am - 3 Kisses Chocolate

12:30pm - 2 cups beans + 1 piece fish + 5 slice plantain.

8:00pm - 1 piece fish pepper soup + 3 tbsp rice + 4 slice plantain

9:00pm - 1 meatpie

^^Btw easy on the plantain o, I always knew they were high in calories but never realised how much until recently. There are aprox 65 cals per slice of plantain! shocked sad so I've had to demote my beloved plantain to the odd occasion as I can't just eat 1 or 2 slices only... undecided
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2012
Goodmorning peeps....how are we doing...?

So my meal for last night was 3 pieces of chicken with a handful of gari....did a 40 minutes of cardio, a mixture of jumping jacks, squarts with the use of dumb-bells, press-ups, jumping ropes, planks, sit-ups etc...i basically mixed cardio and pilates together, did 30 minutes of cardio and 10 minutes of pilates....

I am presently detoxing so not eating much, but the tea is a killer, i feel so much cramps, i have just taken it for two days, i am stopping it, too much cramps in my stomach, i will use the other tea am used to.....i no fit scream...

@babs2011 did not know that there are so many calories in plaintain oooo.....great, good to know....

@HG, let us know the new steps oooo, i am so interested.....wink wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by tpia5: 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2012
^are you sure the sugar in the tea wasnt the cause of the cramps.

Assuming you added sugar. It can sometimes have that effect if taken continuously.

Sorry to gatecrash the thread.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2012
tpia@:
^are you sure the sugar in the tea wasnt the cause of the cramps.

Assuming you added sugar. It can sometimes have that effect if taken continuously.

Sorry to gatecrash the thread.

No not at all, don't use sugar for those type of teas'....drink it black...it does not even taste right with sugar....that tea is very effective, i have to drink it once a day and my stomach will be flushed....but i just hate the intermittent pain....i can't fit smiley....thanks....i was wondering what you were doing on the thread when i saw your name grin grin grin....abi you have some few tips for us ni wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by tpia5: 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2012
^oh, ok.

i just browse the thread occasionally for tips- dont really post here.

I'm learning, sort of, lol.

dont have much to say besides avoiding too much sugar and stuff.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 4:42pm On Jul 10, 2012
log for 2dae
i cup of lipton
30 mins of taebo exercise 2 lose weigt level 12 (hope i wont turtn iya figter after billy banks is done teacing cheesy)
2 noodles
house chores (scrubbd my kitchen)
1 moinmoin n 2 bread slices
..water....
perelni (pieces of meat wrapped in flour salt n water mixture. like dough)
1 meatpie.
sure my metabolism increasd 2dae.
@ ronke how do u detoxify.
@babs 10x. somtimes in dietin u jus get stuck n dnt know wat 2 eat cos almost evryfood has 2 much calorie
@hourglass we all waiting for d news...actually wen i tink of d name hour glass i have dat hourglass picture in my head n i tink of avin a shape like dat...ill get dere!
kk wen i started dieting i was 70kg nd 164 buh last wk i chekd n i was a stable 64kg (as in nt in risk of readding d shed weigth). im targeting 57. way 2 go buh i can do it slow nd steady
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2012
Taitee, i actually use green tea or diet tea...to detoxify....sometimes i drink water and eat just vegetables, something that will make me pee more and have more bowel movement....it helps cleans the liver and so on....i tried doing a body wrap detoxification.....i don't know what it did, i only know that it made my skin smoother and silkier....

Even yoga...can help you detoxify.....
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2012
so ull just drinkonly teA d wole day or will eat oda foods?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2012
^^^^ My dear i eat other foods oooo, but i avoid carbs and i am strictly on proteinous foods and water....just incase i am dehydarated. Not today sha, i had to eat rice oooo....because i am stopping the one i am presently doing, i have to start all over again, that tea is not good for me...
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2012
HG,
Dearie so sorry for scaring you this way.....let me give you the sequence of events.
1.My phone(permanently logged in) was stolen(robbed in lagos@my cousin's place and was depressed for about a week)alongside other valuables on the 2nd of june.
2.My password was rejected and i did a reset(when i decided to rejoin the living ;D0 which was sent to my modath box.
3.My Yahoo box refused to open since then,unbelievable!!!!!!
Thanks for the love and affection,i know you connected Dana and Abuja at one point and fear set in, so sorry one more time... winki should have created another NL ID to calm frayed nerves but i still dont know why i stupidly didn't>>> :-Xthe yahoo id is modath4@yahoo.com,inbox me and i'll do the needful.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2012
babs2011: @ HG: sup dearie?

^^ hm so do you intend filling us in on these drastic steps as I am curious??! Lol

^^Btw easy on the plantain o, I always knew they were high in calories but never realized how much until recently. There are aprox 65 cals per slice of plantain! shocked sad so I've had to demote my beloved plantain to the odd occasion as I can't just eat 1 or 2 slices only... undecided

hmmmmmmmnnnn I am so so tempted to share this drastic step o, but I won't tell till it gets me the desired result. Sorry to disappoint you yet again

Me self weak o, just dint know what was happening with the plantains, lol. I am quite careful if you take note of my logs with plantains (not more than 3). Anyways, yesterday was not too good for a start. But am quite berra today, I feel.

How is Billy handling you? A nice man.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2012
modath: HG,
Dearie so sorry for scaring you this way.....let me give you the sequence of events.
1.My phone(permanently logged in) was stolen(robbed in lagos@my cousin's place and was depressed for about a week)alongside other valuables on the 2nd of june.
2.My password was rejected and i did a reset(when i decided to rejoin the living ;D0 which was sent to my modath box.
Thanks for the love and affection,i know you connected Dana and Abuja at one point and fear set in, so sorry one more time... winki should have created another NL ID to calm frayed nerves but i still dont know why i stupidly didn't>>> :-Xthe yahoo id is modath4@yahoo.com,inbox me and i'll do the needful.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked wink
So happy to have you back Mody, I am so relieved.
Eyah am so sorry for the loss of your fone and other valuables, God will increase your barn. Ok then I will send you a mail now
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:52pm On Jul 10, 2012
Echala: Hello All,

It's been a while, I hope everyone's doing okay and still working towards healthy living. Personally.

Tomorrow I am starting the 60 days intense INSANITY workout, I wrote about this workout program a few months ago, but I have been putting off starting the program because of how suicidal it looks. I recently bought the DVD set. So starting tomorrow morning and for the next 60 days, I am going to be sweating it out with Shaun T and his team. I will try as much as possible to log my daily activity during the 60 days.

I have taken some before pictures tonight and weighed myself. After 60 days I will post my before and after pictures and weight measurements.

Wish me luck as I embark on this all important journey.

Is this Echala or someone I met at Oshodi, lol. Welcome back, and welcome to Insanity may you not go insane with Shaun T grin. I will look forward to your pics
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2012
ronkebp: ^^^^ My dear i eat other foods oooo, but i avoid carbs and i am strictly on proteinous foods and water....just incase i am dehydarated. Not today sha, i had to eat rice oooo....because i am stopping the one i am presently doing, i have to start all over again, that tea is not good for me...

Aronky, I believe in you. Is that supposed to be south beach diet or Atkins? What we all look forward to is results and more results
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2012
taitee: kk wen i started dieting i was 70kg nd 164 buh last wk i chekd n i was a stable 64kg (as in nt in risk of readding d shed weigth). im targeting 57. way 2 go buh i can do it slow nd steady

Congrats on your weightloss, you will surely get there and may we all too. WTG girlie
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:20pm On Jul 10, 2012
Food Logs for Today

8:45am - 1 mug beverage

10:30am - mint chewing gum

12:30pm - 1.5 fist size garri + ogbono soup + 2 piece meat

2:00pm - 3 medium sized garden eggs

7:30pm - 1/2 slice bread

9:00pm - 2 piece fish pepper soup (its croaker fish)

9:15pm - 4 sized tiny yam slices + 2 eggs fried
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by nonnyp(f): 11:35pm On Jul 10, 2012
kiss@ all
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:19am On Jul 11, 2012
nonnyp: kiss@ all

even you is back Don't you all tell me this is mid-year jigi jigi o, lol. How far nonny? Its nice to have you after a while, hope all is well?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2012
modath: HG,
I see, it is only HG that looked for you?
I don vex sef. I am happy you are back sha. angry angry angry

Meanwhile I am at your backyard
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2012
agabaI23: I see, it is only HG that looked for you?
I don vex sef. I am happy you are back sha. angry angry angry

Meanwhile I am in your backyard

Is someone just jealous or what? And besides which backyard are you talking about. I hate it o
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Is someone just jealous or what? And besides which backyard are you talking about. I hate it o
Not just jealous! Annoyed angry
Yes at her backyard
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2012
@ hour glass tanks. hmm all dis moi-moi av been eating as started taking its toll on me o. ve bin bombing places 2day if u know what i mean. was so excited to av moi-moi but i tink im passing my boundary nyway d last 1 will finis 2mao morning..phew
10am: 1 cup of lipton plus perelni
01pm: 2 wraps moinmoin nd bread
06:00pm: wheat biscuit jus a few
10:00pm fried rice n moin moin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by nonnyp(f): 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2012
@ HG am good, no need asking you 'cos i see 4 my self,@ modath pele my workout story is a long one i just want t keep it for another day
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2012
Food Logs for today

9:30am - 1 cup coffee + 1 teaspoon milk + 1 cube sugar

10:00am - 2 Kisses Chocolate (finished the pack today, eye don come down)

11:15am - A handful of Tiger nuts

1:10pm - mint chewy gum

3:00pm - 2 fist sized tuwo rice + beans soup + 1 beef n ponmon

4:00pm - 2 small bananas

7:30pm - 2 small yam slices + scrambled eggs (leftover)

Dinner - 1 piece of fish in pepper soup
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:29pm On Jul 11, 2012
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 9:39pm On Jul 11, 2012
Wed 11th July

Cardio:
Tae Bo Ultimate Lower Body Workout - 45 mins

Strength training:
Triceps Dumb bell Curls - 30
Squats - 40
Push ups- 32

Hour_Glass:

hmmmmmmmnnnn I am so so tempted to share this drastic step o, but I won't tell till it gets me the desired result. Sorry to disappoint you yet again

Me self weak o, just dint know what was happening with the plantains, lol. I am quite careful if you take note of my logs with plantains (not more than 3). Anyways, yesterday was not too good for a start. But am quite berra today, I feel.

How is Billy handling you? A nice man.

^ Alright then...shall be patient and wait for the results lipsrsealed wink

Billy is dealing with me here nicely smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 6:49am On Jul 12, 2012
Thurs 12th July

Cardio:
Cathe HIIT workout - 30 mins
300 skips

Have a nice day all smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:57am On Jul 12, 2012
babs2011: Thurs 12th July

Cardio:
Cathe HIIT workout - 30 mins
300 skips

Have a nice day all smiley

Well done

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.