Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,857 members, 7,844,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (329761 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 11:05pm On Jul 16, 2012
agabaI23: Stop acting up because Modath is in the house.
Meaning I am in agreement

I know you must fall my hands, bad boy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:18pm On Jul 16, 2012
Hour_Glass:

I know you must fall my hands, bad boy
Don't worry she was gone before I made tnat statement
I gotcha back wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 7:14am On Jul 17, 2012
@HG,
I forgot ydy in the excitement of your progress to inform you that I replied and sent u my no but "mailer demon" talk say the T********* **** @yahoo.**** does not exist. Wonder how I got the mail in the first place though .

Agaba, you and HG, make una continue with una hanky panky. Wind go soon blow then fowl yansh go dey oju titi cheesy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uche13: 8:35am On Jul 17, 2012
Hi everyone. Top of the morning to we all.

@HG,Thank you oh.Merely going through your exercise log is enough to keep me accountable.

@Modath, yes oh, I took a very long rest. Was even scared to think that exercise pains would start once i resume but i felt no pain. Happy to know my body is still strong. By the way, i did not loose weight drastically oh, took me almost 5 months to loose 10kg but i guess it took years to gain all the weight back then.

Log

B- 1 small sausage roll (was offered and was way hungry)

Snack-1 apple

Lunch- 2 servings of jollof rice and 2 pieces of meat

Snack- 1 apple

Water-3 litres

Exercise-1,000 skips
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:25am On Jul 17, 2012
modath: "mailer demon" talk say the T********* **** @yahoo.**** does not exist. Wonder how I got the mail in the first place though .

I am still wondering o, is it not that you clicked reply? What could have happened? Try again abeg.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ladygee34(f): 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2012
VISIT http://www.hope-hope4live..com FOR MORE FOOD TIPS. grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Isn't body wrap the body shaper that women wear?

No, unless they have the shaper and call it body wrap....the one i am talking about is done in the spas. it is really called a 'seaweed body wrap" or it could be a "mud body wrap"...they say it is very good for the skin, one should be doing it at least 2wice a month...who get that money? grin i do it once in 3 months and beginning to change my mind about it, although it makes the skin so soft....
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2012
i finally went 2 d gym oh. n it was niceeee
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2012
taitee: i finally went 2 d gym oh. n it was niceeee

Good!!!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2012
Food Logs for Today

7:15am - 1 cup coffee + 1 tbsp evaporated milk + 1 cube sugar

9:30am - 1 glass yoghurt

12:30pm - 1 apple

2:10pm - 2 fist size eba + egusi w/ogbono soup + 2 piece meat

3:00pm - 4 fingers of banana

5:00pm - 4 pieces of walnuts

8:10pm - 6 honey coated peanuts

8:35pm - 2 slices of plantain.

Exercise Logs
AM

Dumbbell Squat with overhead press 15x2
Alternating Dumbbell Biceps Curls 15x2
Seated Dumbbell Triceps Extension 15x2
Dumbbell Chest Press 15x2
Dumbbell Crunches 15x2

PM
11mins Jump Rope Interval
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2012
Hour_Glass:
Exercise Logs
AM

Dumbbell Squat with overhead press 15x2
Alternating Dumbbell Biceps Curls 15x2
Seated Dumbbell Triceps Extension 15x2
Dumbbell Chest Press 15x2
Dumbbell Crunches 15x2

PM
11mins Jump Rope Interval

Bravo,two thumbs and *borrowed* ones as well up. can u believe d useless yahoo box has refused to open all day,will keep trying though.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2012
modath:

Bravo,two thumbs and *borrowed* ones as well up. can u believe d useless yahoo box has refused to open all day,will keep trying though.

Thanks Modath, are you using your phone for the browsing? I think generally yahoo has issues right now, I have an account that has not opened for months now. I can only get flash on my phone to open it on my lappy, na wahala. Abeg release those folks and open gmail if possible.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2012
Tuesday 17th July

Hips, bums and tums class - 60 mins

@HG: great to read about your progress on the scales, awesome news smiley!
@Modath - good to see you back in this neck of the woods cheesy
@Ronke,taitee, ileke, Uche - nice work girls
@Echala: how's Insanity going so far?? Updates as promised plzz tongue

Over the weekend I to caught up with 2 friends who hadn't seen me for sometime. one of them i met on saturday exclaimed that I had lost too much weight etc.. And the other I saw on the sunday said I had become 'fat'! What gives mehn...smh people with their varying perceptions.. Can confuse a lass.. Well for now I'm going by how I feel in my clothes . Still some work to be done, still need to maintain.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:18am On Jul 18, 2012
@Ileke Idi, so sorry for my tardiness. I should have welcomed you but better late than never..I see HG is doing the biz, welldone.

@HG,it finally opened,resent d message but still got d same delivery error report. I clicked reply. Babe use the other one we used b4 now.

@Barbie girl,thank you my sis, am back for good and ready to get back on my grind.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2012
Sore, sore, sore. That is what can describe my glutes right now, I think I need to do more squats these days. I tend to get so sore when I do more than 10 squats now. Maybe I need a constant romance with Billy Blanks Bootcamp these days.

@modath, I will send with my gmail addy.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uche13: 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2012
Log for yesterday

B- 1 apple, 1 kemp and 1 beloxxi crackers
s- 3 oranges
L-2 servings of yam porridge with 2 pieces of goat meat
S-1 orange
Dinner-2 table spoons of beans

Water-4 litres

Exercise-nil

Hope we all are doing great.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by simababe(f): 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2012
6a.m 30 sit up
Brkfast: A cup of cornflakes with 4tea spoon of milk

Lunch: notin

Dinner latest 7pm half cup of Oatmeal and one boil egg. Hoping to drop 10kg b4 next month ending. Pls how long should I skip per day. Pls note dat I'm not opportuned to do ny oda exercise apart situps or skipping
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2012
Hey guys.....

@ Babs2011 your post got me laughing...don't mind the other friend jare....she is not seeing well, when i started exercising, there was this particular babe i was expecting that she would tell me i had lost so much weight, infact they are 3 (three ladies), so i kept on doing my thing and going to church, for where?, none of them told me anything oooo, i used to be angry anytime i saw them because not only do we talk about loosing weight, we discuss other stuff too...i guess it was "sawa-belle". Anyways so about 4 weeks ago, that was when one of dem ladies, came to me and was asking me to give her tips on how i lost my weight, she was like "you have lost so much weight oooo, OMG!!!!" (as if she did not see me the week before) grin grin grin....so as long as your pants are falling off, and you can button-up or zip-up, you are doing great.

I actually went shopping last weekend, i had to buy 2 sizes down, because the ones i presently have are annoying falling off my waist wink.

Log for yesterday, 35 minutes kickboxing cardio....very nice, i am doing it again today BGG.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uche13: 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2012
Hi everyone

Log for yesterday

B-1 beloxxi biscuit and a handfull of groundnut
L- one and half serving of spaghetti with fish
s- quarter corn, small coconut and 1 pear
D-1 piece of meat and 2 forks of abacha
water- 3 litres
Exercise- 1,000 skips
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2012
logs
25 mins or so on d threadmill
5mins on d stationary bike
playd with weights 2kg (2 or dem dats 4kg)
situps
did dat pulling tin where u pull dose weights wit ur arms 15kg
bum exercises
n.b i dnt know d names of dose equipments
den d highlight of it all. i found crossbars nd i pulled myself up. i couldnt do dat b4.... was happy.
...guys with all dese weight i dnt want my biceps 2 expand oh. buh i nid to work on triceps. wat do i do. idnt want huge muscles oh
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2012
taitee:
playd with weights 2kg

... idnt want huge muscles oh

Of course with those kgs, you are yet to enter that level that will make your muscles huge. Try higher weights, it will help convert those fatty bom bom to muscles and you sure of a higher/faster metabolism even when you are sleeping.

Well done on your workouts too, so proud of it. You Can Do It

1 Like

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2012
ronkebp: Hey guys.....

i had to buy 2 sizes down, because the ones i presently have are annoying falling off my waist wink.

^^ love this part of weight loss grin well done babe!

1 Like

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2012
babs2011:
^^ love this part of weight loss grin well done babe!
Thanks babes, my goal is either a size 6 or 4 (hopefully.

Logs for yesterday, 40 mins total cardio, toal everything, jumping rope, mountain climber, jumping jack , did a 10 minutes weight lifing...with an 8 pounds dumbell each, i have two of those and i use both together, i want to increase it's weight. i am used to that weight now.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uche13: 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2012
HG, You are a very strong woman oh. The highest i have tried are 5kg weights per hand which makes it 10kg and it really was not easy. It has really helped you and i am sure your metabolism is really fast now. I am sure if i eat the way you do eh, I would add so much weight. Would try and increase my weight training so i can also increase my food intake without qualms.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2012
@hourglass 10x. @ronke,babs,uce evry1 well done oh! wow gals r really vexing! grin

1 Like

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by nonnyp(f): 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2012
not ashamed anymore just started all over again
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2012
uche13: I am sure if i eat the way you do eh, I would add so much weight. Would try and increase my weight training so i can also increase my food intake without qualms.

Haaaaaaaaaaa, na real wa o. Strength training/weights is not really the drastic measure I talked about o, am yet to share my likkle secret because I am yet to see its effects. Its an hypothesis which must be proved, tested and trusted * i don dey yan opata now o*.
Please do not eat the way I do, am not proud of it. I write here so I might keep myself in check and when there is a loss/gain, I can retrace my steps and either do more of the good choices and cut back on the bad choices. One other thing I have learnt to do is not be guilty or regret over my choices, meaning I need to think deep/wide before taken all the steps on each day's meal. I love to incorporate that into my lifestyle too, I mean other decisions I may need to take in life.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2012
nonnyp: not ashamed anymore just started all over again

That is just the spirit dear, its the weak that cease from trying. The fact you are up mean YOU CAN DO IT. I love you, sorry for not checking on you for so long. Keep logging please.

Where is Ileke btw? Show face abeg.

Echala are you still insane? Shaun T must have done something you now.

Mody Love, am so sorry ave not kept my promise. Am on a retreat right now and outta town. When I lay hands on ma lappy, we could chat.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2012
kk bt wait whr is trimandtrendy dat started dis thread in d first place.....i kip wonderin bout dat
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 5:02am On Jul 20, 2012
taitee: kk bt wait whr is trimandtrendy dat started dis thread in d first place.....i kip wonderin bout dat

Nothing is impossible on a faceless forum like NL, she might be under a new username, she might be gone or she might even be YOU, lol. Anyways, I can say she now has an online netwroking like this on weightloss, so her interest on NL is def kindled.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by YorubaOmoge: 7:28am On Jul 20, 2012
I find that I feel better keeping my logs in a diary.

Will post them at the end of the week lol.

Still waiting for that video.

modath: @Ileke Idi, so sorry for my tardiness. I should have welcomed you but better late than never..I see HG is doing the biz, welldone.

@HG,it finally opened,resent d message but still got d same delivery error report. I clicked reply. Babe use the other one we used b4 now.

@Barbie girl,thank you my sis, am back for good and ready to get back on my grind.

No prob. HG did well smiley

ronkebp:

No, unless they have the shaper and call it body wrap....the one i am talking about is done in the spas. it is really called a 'seaweed body wrap" or it could be a "mud body wrap"...they say it is very good for the skin, one should be doing it at least 2wice a month...who get that money? grin i do it once in 3 months and beginning to change my mind about it, although it makes the skin so soft....

LOL @ my broke azz student budget thinking of doing a body wrap.

Congrats on your 2 dress sizes down wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.