Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony (23452 Views)

Adorable Pictures From My Sister's Wedding Ceremony In Akwa Ibom / Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party / Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
WASMOG:
More work

U ve got great skills bro. With much hard work and planning, u would go places. And continue to train and educate urself. Get acquainted with the latest in your field of endeavour. Read and broaden ur knowledge. I may not be able to contribute monetarily to your growth, but this is my 2 pence.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by WASMOG(m): 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
pharmow:
I like this thread.

If there is one thing I really wish I know before leaving Nigeria, it's surely technical skill such as carpentry, welding, autobody, plumbing, auto mechanic etc. During economic downturn, people with these skills still get jobs.

@OP, the job you have learnt and graduated from is known as Glazing here in Canada. As a matter of fact, an average income for a Glazier is about 44k canadian dollars annually before tax. I saw in your post that you gained admission to study criminology at NOUN. Do you want to do the program because you want to have BSc just like everyone else or you like it. If you do like it, go for it, you will always have glazing to fall back on if things get hard in the job market. If not, I will advise you to continue with your glazing and get formal education in the skill from a certified technical school. With hands on experience and formal education, sky is the starting point for you my friend. I must say you write pretty well too.
thanks for the info bro yes I want to have degree too for future reference and concerning the work I know many top ogas that open factory employ ppl there to work for them they have connection too because of there educational background I wanna be one of them too

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by piagetskinner(m): 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
WASMOG:
nop water it's like u know me??
Nop psychology just says ur name should b wasiu
Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by WASMOG(m): 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
piagetskinner:

Nop psychology just says ur name should b wasiu
that's correct
Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by demo4ril97(m): 10:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
Lol and Oga Al-Wajud was like Wese shey osi le tun gun kiniyi? (Wasiu can u stil lean on d ladder?) N MOG replied pelu ogo olorun (by grace of God). Lov courageous ppl
WASMOG:
i use some of them too expecially safty boot to protect my leg from broken glass and when using ladder i one fell from a ladder while working at reab medical center Apo with the help of God i landed safely
Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by Akerry(m): 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
WASMOG:
thanks
CONGRAT BRO.......
Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
henrydadon:
Yoruba people will say it "freedom"..well me.I can't serve any body ooo..God forbid

Oga Ade what's Ur problem now?

what's with the tribe seclusion?
Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by swagifted(m): 6:08am On Jan 22, 2016
I de feel u die bruv...ride on!
Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by Opeomoope: 6:08am On Jan 22, 2016
You have a good future
Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by swagifted(m): 6:10am On Jan 22, 2016
demo4ril97:
Lol and Oga Al-Wajud was like Wese shey osi le tun gun kiniyi? (Wasiu can u stil lean on d ladder?) N MOG replied pelu ogo olorun (by grace of God). Lov courageous ppl
serious ...u worked at Reab apo...I used to stay opposite the white house
years ago...small world.
Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by WASMOG(m): 7:02am On Jan 22, 2016
swagifted:
serious ...u worked at Reab apo...I used to stay opposite the white house
years ago...small world.
yes both inside and outside i have the pictures
Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by adanny01(m): 7:32am On Jan 22, 2016
Am truely happy for you. Congratulations and pray that you become a hard working, successful business man.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by mysyto(m): 7:35am On Jan 22, 2016
Nice one there....

1 Like

Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by obidevine(m): 8:18am On Jan 22, 2016
Nice one OP

1 Like

Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by delishpot: 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
God bless you brother
Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by Cool: 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
Congratulations. I wish you the very best.
Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by ulster: 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
can you do work outside Abuja......say in the South-South/East?
Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by WASMOG(m): 2:36pm On Jan 22, 2016
ulster:
can you do work outside Abuja......say in the South-South/East?
yes anywhere. Av been to benue,kastina,kaduna,ekiti,nasarawa,niger and so on
Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by ulster: 8:57am On Jan 25, 2016
WASMOG:
yes anywhere. Av been to benue,kastina,kaduna,ekiti,nasarawa,niger and so on
ok...will call you soon!
Re: Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony by WASMOG(m): 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
anytime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Youths Converge At A Hotel To Chill On Christmas (Video) / Aroms Aigbehi Condemns Nigerians Flamboyant Celebrations / Happy Birthday Lalasticlala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.