Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

See What Happens If Nigeria Does It Like China (pic) - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Happens If Nigeria Does It Like China (pic) - Cramjones (6846 Views)

Introduce Capital Penalty Like China For Niger Delta Avengers–capt. Joji To FG / See How Olisa Metuh Looks In Prison (PIC) - Cramjones / Unveiling The Man I Truly Hate (pic) - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happens If Nigeria Does It Like China (pic) - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 28, 2015
This is the world's longest ocean bridge located in China. It spans 26 miles (60 kilometers) and took four years to build. It cost more than $1.5 billion to complete and has a life expectancy of 100 years. Now, ask our leaders to build this bridge in Nigeria and we will go bankrupt. Second Niger Bridge in Onitsha that is a mere 1.5 kilometers (about one mile) is costing over N100 billion naira, that is over $500 million dollars at N190 to $1. Nigerians, please let us invite China to come and build fourth mainland bridge in Lagos and other bridges and let us pay toll for 100 years. The same China built 30,000 megawatts of electricity at $29 billion. We have spent over $50 billion on darkness.

Chinese don't have mosques and churches scattered all over the place, they don't have the "all powerful pastors" that we have to pray them to their promise lands. They have no "daddy" or "mummy" or "daddy GOs". Yet, many of us deceive ourselves "praying", "casting" and "binding", looking for miracles, hawking miracles, signs and wonders and thinking that one day "God will help us". Before you talk with an average Nigerian, he tells you "by God's grace". What that means, I do not know. We steal, cheat, kill, discriminate and on Fridays and Sundays, we flock to mosques and churches, paying 10 per cent of our loot to some funny characters called men of God. Worse still we get over $2.1 billion and distribute, yet we die as a nation, we are rotten, it seems as if we are at the precipise....... Shame on this nation!

-CramJones

53 Likes 12 Shares

Re: See What Happens If Nigeria Does It Like China (pic) - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 28, 2015
An important wake up call: lalasticlala seun obinoscopy ishilove
Re: See What Happens If Nigeria Does It Like China (pic) - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 28, 2015
smiley
Re: See What Happens If Nigeria Does It Like China (pic) - Cramjones by fhelihx(m): 11:24am On Dec 28, 2015
True talk tho!
Re: See What Happens If Nigeria Does It Like China (pic) - Cramjones by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:30am On Dec 28, 2015
cramjones:

A very beautiful write up, I don't know if all you presented are true (I will check it out later) but must you call the mods out like a kid. You could as well have added TonyeBarcanista and NgeneUkwenu

3 Likes

Re: See What Happens If Nigeria Does It Like China (pic) - Cramjones by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:36am On Dec 28, 2015
grin grin
Re: See What Happens If Nigeria Does It Like China (pic) - Cramjones by Objectives: 11:37am On Dec 28, 2015
cramjones:
. Worse still we get over $2.1 billion and distribute, yet we die as a nation, we are rotten, it seems as if we are at the precipise....... Shame on this nation
Nigerians.

smiley
Re: See What Happens If Nigeria Does It Like China (pic) - Cramjones by babyfaceafrica: 11:44am On Dec 28, 2015
You hav good intentions,but your ways of bad it is crap...you don't need to insult people to pass your message,you are better than this!!!!

4 Likes

Re: See What Happens If Nigeria Does It Like China (pic) - Cramjones by kodded(m): 11:47am On Dec 28, 2015
kk
Re: See What Happens If Nigeria Does It Like China (pic) - Cramjones by chichi234(f): 11:49am On Dec 28, 2015
cramjones:

Maybe you should write a book called how Religious leaders are under developing Nigeria. Its in my mind to write one day.
God gave us brain,yet we are waiting for a miracle.

By December 31 those useless pastors will organize useless crossover night vigil with some dunces in attendance.
Praying for stupid leaders, praying God should solve our problems.

If you are a Christian, God has solved your only problem, lost paradise, by sending Jesus to die so you might have everlasting life. I am sorry to say, all other problems, we have to solve by ourselves. God will not come down to improve our agricultural yields neither will he tar our roads,nor give us light.

Pastors are deceiving gullible Nigerians. I refused to be deceived.

Lagos Ibadan express road is supposed to be filled with industries and farms are filled with prayer grounds,fighting the devil.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happens If Nigeria Does It Like China (pic) - Cramjones by Babalegba(m): 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
I'm sorry but it is virtually impossible to build a sixty kilometers bridge for $1.5 billion dollars even if you use slave labour.

2 Likes

Re: See What Happens If Nigeria Does It Like China (pic) - Cramjones by obailala(m): 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2015
The video below tells a lot about the link between religion and poverty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-4V3HR696k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happens If Nigeria Does It Like China (pic) - Cramjones by coolzeal(m): 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
Most people are satisfied with the current situation they found themselves in Nigeria(pity the voiceless) Nigerians have suffered so much that it has become a culture infested on them to protect corrupt thieves as long as "the leader is from their tribe". No wonder when they travel abroad, they are treated as subhuman and opened to racist attacks. You played out a master piece but sadly, watch how people will criticize this development. The best way for development to flourish in Nigeria if we want to remain as one is Regionalism or disintegration. With that, every region or nation will hold his or her political leader accountable for their crimes and looting without screaming nepotism and witch-hunting.

4 Likes

Re: See What Happens If Nigeria Does It Like China (pic) - Cramjones by TechRev: 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
chichi234:

Maybe you should write a book called how Religious leaders are under developing Nigeria. Its in my mind to write one day.
God gave us brain,yet we are waiting for a miracle.

By December 31 those useless pastors will organize useless crossover night vigil with some dunces in attendance.
Praying for stupid leaders, praying God should solve our problems.

If you are a Christian, God has solved your only problem, lost paradise, by sending Jesus to die so you might have everlasting life. I am sorry to say, all other problems, we have to solve by ourselves. God will not come down to improve our agricultural yields neither will he tar our roads,nor give us light.

Pastors are deceiving gullible Nigerians. I refused to be deceived.

Lagos Ibadan express road is supposed to be filled with industries and farms are filled with prayer grounds,fighting the devil.

Very perfectly put. But very few realize that.

3 Likes

Re: See What Happens If Nigeria Does It Like China (pic) - Cramjones by MysticZeus: 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
Excellent write up.
Nigerian Leaders steal too much, and the followers blinded by Religion.

Sad.

3 Likes

Re: See What Happens If Nigeria Does It Like China (pic) - Cramjones by Rockyrascal(m): 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
E bab o.....but Op does that mean we should all shun our various religions because of civilisation?
Re: See What Happens If Nigeria Does It Like China (pic) - Cramjones by Amiano(m): 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
We ar so religious yet heartless, each tym i tink abt our leaders i remember d pharisees.

No wonder Christ warned against them

1 Like

Re: See What Happens If Nigeria Does It Like China (pic) - Cramjones by princemillla(m): 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
Nice one Cramjones. Especially on the men of God ish, but the end shall justify.

Am not surprised at how this nation as grown to worst. check our leaders who were nobody in 1999, now fly on private jet, own expensive mansions n lots assets.

1 Like

Re: See What Happens If Nigeria Does It Like China (pic) - Cramjones by Marotzke(m): 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
You hav good intentions,but your ways of bad it is crap...you don't need to insult people to pass your message,you are better than this!!!!
Crackhead Jones better than what? Tell me something? Are you dreaming or what? You are the one who is better than this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happens If Nigeria Does It Like China (pic) - Cramjones by babyfaceafrica: 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
Marotzke:
Crackhead Jones better than what? Tell me something? Are you dreaming or what? You are the one who is better than this.
crackhead jones...lol..ayaf die...kikikikiki

1 Like

Re: See What Happens If Nigeria Does It Like China (pic) - Cramjones by oglalasioux(m): 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
Thank God someone has started talking at last. Black Africa needs nothing more than re colonization. That's the bitter truth. If the western world should halt development and wait for us, it'll take us at least a hundred years to catch up.
Re: See What Happens If Nigeria Does It Like China (pic) - Cramjones by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
oglalasioux:
Thank God someone has started talking at last. Black Africa needs nothing more than re colonization. That's the bitter truth. If the western world should halt development and wait for us, it'll take us at least a hundred years to catch up.
Point Of order.. .
My man at least 300 years

3 Likes

Re: See What Happens If Nigeria Does It Like China (pic) - Cramjones by oglalasioux(m): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
EVILFOREST:

Point Of order.. .
My man at least 300 years
Bless you.
Re: See What Happens If Nigeria Does It Like China (pic) - Cramjones by funlord(m): 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
grin
cramjones:

You are such a pathetic idiot. No matter how an idiot tries to sound intelligent, he/she will always be an idiot. Bro you can't give what you don't have. Enjoy being an idiot and stay off my thread, it is not meant for idiotic brains.

-CramJones

Gaddemit!!! Haba jones...........lmfao!!!

Re: See What Happens If Nigeria Does It Like China (pic) - Cramjones by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
Word. But it pains me alot to see how hypocritically religious Nigerians are. Some people even steal quoting the various religious books to deceive as holy men! Only God knows His true worshippers in this end time!
Nice one!
Re: See What Happens If Nigeria Does It Like China (pic) - Cramjones by wordcat(m): 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
cramjones:

Chinese don't have mosques and churches scattered all over the place, they don't have the "all powerful pastors" that we have to pray them to their promise lands. They have no "daddy" or "mummy" or "daddy GOs". Yet, many of us deceive ourselves "praying", "casting" and "binding", looking for miracles, hawking miracles, signs and wonders and thinking that one day "God will help us". Before you talk with an average Nigerian, he tells you "by God's grace". What that means, I do not know. We steal, cheat, kill, discriminate and on Fridays and Sundays, we flock to mosques and churches, paying 10 per cent of our loot to some funny characters called men of God.

-CramJones

Thank you very much, Cramjones!

Wish our politicians and most gullible nigerians will read and learn from this.

1 Like

Re: See What Happens If Nigeria Does It Like China (pic) - Cramjones by ibisko04: 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
We are all here as we are because we don't know where we are coming from or where we are going to.
We are just floating religiously. Religions have brought us more trouble in Africa than solution.
Even, when you look closely at the successful companies in Nigeria and Africa generally, they are the one runs by the Indians, Asians and the Europeans.
If you observe them closely, you will see that they are more closer to the Almighty God through their native way of worship than we Africans who are more taken by foreign religions.
Re: See What Happens If Nigeria Does It Like China (pic) - Cramjones by Freegift75: 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
It seems Nigerian Pastors have duped Cramjones! Or why just waking up when the time is almost over?

The gullible will continue to be
Re: See What Happens If Nigeria Does It Like China (pic) - Cramjones by Justbeingreal(m): 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
#Sotrue
Re: See What Happens If Nigeria Does It Like China (pic) - Cramjones by juman(m): 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
This country lack that kind of spirit.

Bad leaders factor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki And Davido Receive Otoge In Kwara. Davido Performs To Scanty Crowd. / Despite Pressure, Secondus Not Leaving Office Before December 10 / Buhari And The Return Of Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.