Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,219 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Boredom Made Me Do It! - A Short Emotional Boy Tale. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Boredom Made Me Do It! - A Short Emotional Boy Tale. (1617 Views)

A Tale Of Two Lovebirds / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery / Boredom Made Me Do It (A Lesbian Story). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boredom Made Me Do It! - A Short Emotional Boy Tale. by RemenZack(f): 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
Wrapped up in my bed, late at night as my favourite record from my favourite band, Maroon 5 filled the calm and dark ambience of my room.

There I laid on my bed, desperately thinking deeply about my last session with my new girlfriend, Cindy Morgan. She was the girl of my dreams. She was beautiful, coy but very active and alive to our little and foolish desperate things.

I was getting bored and wanted her to come over to the apartment but I didn't want to, because of my blind and deaf Mother, yes, for she was truly handicapped. Life has been so rough and tough for the both of us after my worthless Father abandoned us a lot of years ago.

Gosh, I hated him so much! Mother would stare at me a lot of times before she went blind like a bat, telling me how much I looked like that worthless Idiot. That worthless idiot was still my Father, even though I tried to ignore that aching thought a lot of times.

Back to my calm and dark reality, my favourite track, 'She will be Loved' from the Maroon 5 album oozed all over my room until I heard a faint knock on my door.

It was definitely my Mother. She still managed to go all around our small apartment of a house whenever she needed to. She knitted sweaters for the young and the elderly and she got paid every once in a while. I worked in a Fish Processing Company and I got paid big time sometimes too.

We were almost poor but still happy. Cindy was wealthy. She almost had pennies hidden in her Cooch.

I got up quickly to answer the door and there stood my Mother, with that forgiving smile plastered on her wrinkled face. She tried to get into my room and I helped her get in quickly. The music was turned on to the loudest volume and she still couldn't hear a thing. It was a joy sometimes that she was deaf.

She sat on my bed for some moments before kissing me Goodnight. I smiled at her and placed a kiss on her cracked cheeks too. She walked out of my room and it was vivid it was the end of the night for her.

But it wasn't the same for me, I decided to text my girlfriend and a while later, she didn't reply back. She was a humble dog as if to my bone. She came running and jumping whenever I wanted her to, but this time, things were odd and different.

I decided to call her then and it took her a few seconds to answer, her soft voice, almost like a damsel in danger echoed on the other side of the phone.
"Billy! Stop it!" She giggled slightly, trying to stop something or someone. I got up from the nestling nature of my bed and decided to hear her out some more. I suddenly felt I was just as deaf as my unfortunate Mother.

"Who's Billy, Cindy?" I curtly questioned her. It took her a while to reply and I totally arose from my bed now. I was uncomfortable and giddy suddenly.

"Billy's um- a dog! Dad got me a new dog." Cindy sounded more distressed now and I probably sounded jealous or just desperate.
"A dog? What dog are you talking about? You hate dogs!" I quickly added. "Well, I don't anymore, Fred!".

We talked in bits and I was almost getting bored with the random conversations when I requested for her to come over to the apartment but she declined. She declined softly. She never declined softly.

Just like our first time, I inserted myself slowly yet deeply into her. She was getting the hang of our circular and satisfying motions until when she yelped out and declined the activity suddenly.

"I could get hurt, Fred. Take it easy! Ouch!" She moaned quietly. She could also choose to yell since we were literally home alone.

I obeyed and went as slow as my second head would let me. Soon, we were done and I let go deeply, screaming her name like a litany.
"That was Awesome. Now, I might never go a day without doing this with you!" Cindy confirmed, trying to find her underwear in the dark.
"It has to be just me, okay?". We kissed and soon, Nature cheated our eyes, making us fall into a really deep sleep.

I was racing my Mother's old junk yard Jeep that late at night, heading to Cindy Father's House. It wasn't so far away and I didn't care what her Father would say about a Fish smelling dude like me. I was just desperate if Cindy really liked dogs, like she claimed now or not.

My Mother was back home, sipping from her cup of hot tea. She still managed to cook, that is make tea. I only made the main dishes and sometimes, she managed to wash the dishes. She wasn't so inactive around the house after all.

Mother decided to head back downstairs to rinse the now empty cup, which was filled with tea before. She slowly got into her fluffy slippers and held her stick, her only companion, aside me and the worthless Idiot.

She walked slowly down the stairs, descending slowly through the squeaky stairs when she suddenly tripped and fell. She called out for my name but I was just too busy, finding out if Billy was a real dog or a person. Mother just had to wait.

Cindy was shocked when I was pounding on the huge gate of her Father's house. Mr Morgan had an annoying stare on his face as he saw my dark and angry figure suddenly. He called out to me as, 'Fish Boy' and I ignored all of his other rude comments about my personality.

I just didn't care. Cindy was almost getting out of the building and reaching towards me at the gate side but her Father stopped her.

"But Daddy! I've to see him. He's my boyfriend and I love him!" Cindy cooed, rolling her blue deep eyes at her Father.
"Do you really love me, Cindy?" I quickly added, making Mr Morgan gawk at me once again.

"What are you talking about, Fred? Of course, I do!". Cindy was gawking at me too, making me insecure and uncomfortable suddenly.

"Mr Morgan, did you buy a dog named Billy for Cindy?"
"What is he talking about, Cindy? You hate dogs!" Mr Morgan moved his gaze from me to Cindy, her limbs almost trembling.

"Cindy! Talk to me now!" Mr Morgan added, his voice sounding like thunder. Cindy was mute and her blue deep eyes were suddenly shallow to me now.

Mother was now cold, lifeless and bored on the cold, hard ground. The empty cup was in broken pieces on the floor. It was her favourite cup as she once told me the worthless Idiot gave it to her as a Present.

It was chipped on several parts and on several occasions but she just loved that cup way too much. I would question her several times why it was so but I got no reply.

Now, she was gone and it was all the worthless Idiot's fault.

Boredom might have made him go far away from us. That same Boredom made my Mother trip and die. Boredom made me curious enough to find out if Billy was a dog or just another dude. Boredom made me do it!

1 Like

Re: Boredom Made Me Do It! - A Short Emotional Boy Tale. by vicbros75: 7:21am On Jan 03, 2016
more write ups bro expect in mre frm u

1 Like

Re: Boredom Made Me Do It! - A Short Emotional Boy Tale. by RemenZack(f): 1:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
vicbros75:
more write ups bro expect in mre frm u

I'm actually a 'girl' and not a dude lol. But thanks for reading my work anyway. I appreciate it.

(1) (Reply)

*rape Me Please* / Please Help Me With A Soft Or Hard Copy Of These Books. / <I Am But A Boy>( An Adamawa story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.