Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Joking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Joking (8483 Views)

6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joking by HARDBUOI: 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
before i proceed... i cant take it away from them that most yoruba gals have got nice shape with a booty that can make your heart beat skip.
maybe its the work of amala grin.

hmm! hmm..(clears throat) now having said that but i have noticed few things that are not cooL about yoruba gals which made me change my mind on dating a yoruba gal.
i have stayed in lagos for quite some time now and i a haven't dated a yoruba gal, hey!!... dont get it twisted i dont hate them but some characters they display are too bad for gals to exhibit....like

1} THEY ARE ABUSIVE: i hav noticed that this is common among yoruba people especially their women when u have a little misunderstanding with them, then they will blow it out of proportion and start raining abusive curses on u and ur parents, infact they will abuse ur grandfather and great-grand mother with the most vulgar and obscene words..... THIS IS NOT COOL.

2} THEY ARE NOT ADAPTIVE:... one of my distant uncle married a yoruba woman, but she prefers isolating herself wearing a sad face especially when we are speak our native language bcoz she believes that we are discussing her.. but rather than trying to learn the language she preface staying alone and keep assuming. the mother inlaw hav tried explaining things to her but to no avail..THIS IS NOT COOL

PARTIAL IN RESPECT: yes they say yoruba people are respectful but i also noticed that their respectful nature is only based on ur tribe and region,
i mean if u are a yoruba person only then will u get the maximum respect,but if u are not one of them the respect will deviate from 100% to 60%. and unfortunately if u are igbo grin, sorry bro u are only getting 20% grin...THIS IS NOT COOL

NOT FLEXIBLE: mind u i dont mean on exercise or in bed grin.... but in culture, if u marry a yoruba gal into another tribe they find it difficult to follow ur culture and way of life.. they will always prove a little stubborn when it come to cultural things because they always assume that u want to subdue them with ur own culture, but not realizing that when u marry ur hUbby u are also married to their culture...THIS IS NOT COOL.

MOST THEM ARE DIABOLIC:.... i learnt that juju is part of yoruba culture no-matter how religious they are, they still keep something behind to fight grin...and this is my biggest fear of of dating a yoruba gal, because if the relationship ends abruptly bro u better go and beg her else u are in trouble even though its not all of them..,, BUT THIS AINT COOL.

THEY CHEAT: friends told me that yoruba gals like receiving that thing a lot wink.. so if u are a man dating a yoruba gal u better know how to give the her MR JON always or learn it in a hard way... esle consider urself MR SHEARER and ur babe THE NATIONAL CAKE! grin

MOST OF THEM ARE DIRTY.. i always hear that most yoruba gals are dirty nomatter how classy they may look... unfurtunately its true.
mehn.. i wen to computer village 2weeks ago to buy my phone charger and i enter one shop and saw this biutiful, black, plump and sexy
yoruba gal helping her brother to sell stuffz, mehn i was looking at this gal until i forgot wat i came for and started pricing new phone rather than the charger.. and the gal also noticed and started giving me green light but wen she turned around to talk to another and my eyes went straight into her ears only to behold lump of wax. :-Xand i couldnt bliv how a gal like that couldnt take proper care of herself...

PLS MY YORUBA GALS I LOVE U BUT take note,...these may be the reasons why you are driving that guy away.

I KNO THEY WONT LIKE THIS...SO LET THE BASHING BEGIN grin grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joking by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
Pfffffft.

We don't want men that stereotype or generalise either.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joking by HARDBUOI: 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
YourMain:
Pfffffft.

BABE I aint generalizing... its not all but most.
maybe u are among the few cool
Re: Joking by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
I beg to disagree. Anybody can exhibit all these nonsense you wrote. Don't attribute the behaviour of one or two girls you've met with their tribe. Stop being a bigot. I sure know of an ibo girl who has all these traits you just mentioned.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joking by OKUCHI11(m): 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
please moderators .... Do not ban me if I call this guy an ethnocentric Bastard

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joking by Bisjosh(f): 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
When will people learn that people's attitude, personal hygiene and fidelity doesn't have anything to do with tribe undecided

I like yoruba ladies because they don't form like their counterparts, you can easily converse with them

10 Likes

Re: Joking by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
Its ur choice.. However if i talk my own about ibo n hausa ladies walahi u go hate them.. i av stayed with ibo's and some of the hausa's and they all av dia good sides n bad sides... But its my choice to chooose what i want wink
Re: Joking by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
HARDBUOI:

BABE I aint generalizing... its not all but most.
maybe u are among the few cool

No words for you.

3 Likes

Re: Joking by Adamsdelrio(m): 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
I have lived in both yoruba and igbo land. From what I have seen and experienced, I prefer marrying yoruba girl to igbo girl ten times over. Igbo girls are the worst type of girls to marry. Whether single or married, most igbo ladies are not ashamed or fornication or adultery. Just yesterday, a divorced igbo woman told me that 'I am not ashamed that men come to my house to fvck me'. I was shocked when she said it. Nothing will ever make me think of marrying an igbo lady. God forbid!!!!!

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Joking by murphyibiam15(m): 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joking by ghuzy01: 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
Guy,who ever you are it's not by force to date a yoruba lady,date who u feel comfortable with and stop disturbing us with the trash you just wrote.it's actually obvious your obsessed with the yorubas......

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joking by HARDBUOI: 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
YourMain:

No words for you.

i love u! kiss

1 Like

Re: Joking by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
Mtcheeew

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joking by murphyibiam15(m): 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
HARDBUOI:
before i proceed... i cant take it away from them that most yoruba gals have got nice shape with a booty that can make your heart beat skip.

hmm! hmm..(clears throat) now having said that but i have noticed few things that are not cooL about yoruba gals which made me change my mind on dating a yoruba gal.
i have stayed in lagos for quite some time now and i a haven't dated a yoruba gal, hey!!... dont get it twisted i dont hate them but some characters they display are too bad for gals to exhibit....like

1} THEY ARE ABUSIVE: i hav noticed that this is common among yoruba people especially their women when u have a little misunderstanding with them, then they will blow it out of proportion and start raining abusive curses on u and ur parents, infact they will abuse ur grandfather and great-grand mother with the most vulgar and obscene words..... THIS IS NOT COOL.

2} THEY ARE NOT ADAPTIVE:... one of my distant uncle married a yoruba woman, but she prefers isolating herself wearing a sad face especially when we are speak our native language bcoz she believes that we are discussing her.. but rather than trying to learn the language she preface staying alone and keep assuming. the mother inlaw hav tried explaining things to her but to no avail..THIS IS NOT COOL

PARTIAL IN RESPECT: yes they say yoruba people are respectful but i also noticed that their respectful nature is only based on ur tribe and region,
i mean if u are a yoruba person only then will u get the maximum respect,but if u are not one of them the respect will deviate from 100% to 60%. and unfortunately if u are igbo grin, sorry bro u are only getting 20% grin...THIS IS NOT COOL

NOT FLEXIBLE: mind u i dont mean on exercise or in bed grin.... but in culture, if u marry a yoruba gal into another tribe they find it difficult to follow ur culture and way of life.. they will always prove a little stubborn when it come to cultural things because they always assume that u want to subdue them with ur own culture, but not realizing that when u marry ur hUbby u are also married to their culture...THIS IS NOT COOL.

MOST THEM ARE DIABOLIC:.... i learnt that juju is part of yoruba culture no-matter how religious they are, they still keep something behind to fight grin...and this is my biggest fear of of dating a yoruba gal, because if the relationship ends abruptly bro u better go and beg her else u are in trouble even though its not all of them..,, BUT THIS AINT COOL.

THEY CHEAT: friends told me that yoruba gals like receiving that thing a lot wink.. so if u are a man dating a yoruba gal u better know how to give the her MR JON always or learn it in a hard way... esle consider urself MR SHEARER and ur babe THE NATIONAL CAKE! grin

MOST OF THEM ARE DIRTY.. i always hear that most yoruba gals are dirty nomatter how classy they may look... unfurtunately its true.
mehn.. i wen to computer village 2weeks ago to buy my phone charger and i enter one shop and saw this biutiful, black, plump and sexy
yoruba gal helping her brother to sell stuffz, mehn i was looking at this gal until i forgot wat i came for and started pricing new phone rather than the charger.. and the gal also noticed and started giving me green light but wen she turned around to talk to another and my eyes went straight into her ears only to behold lump of wax. :-Xand i couldnt bliv how a gal like that couldnt take proper care of herself...

PLS MY YORUBA GALS I LOVE U BUT take note,...these may be the reasons why you are driving that guy away.

mehn...this is scary ooo.....so am not gonna continue with this yoruba gal i have been eyeing

5 Likes

Re: Joking by HARDBUOI: 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
murphyibiam15:

mehn...this is scary ooo.....so am not gonna continue with this yoruba gal i have been eyeing

i wont discourage u bro.. not all of them like i said,
u might be lucky!

1 Like

Re: Joking by obinnashady(m): 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
Guy,p*ssy is p*ssy everywhere o.

2 Likes

Re: Joking by olac21(m): 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
keyzid:
I beg to disagree. Anybody can exhibit all these nonsense you wrote. Don't attribute the behaviour of one or two girls you've met with their tribe. Stop being a bigot. I sure know of an ibo girl who has all these traits you just mentioned.

Yap dese tins have ntn to do with tribes!ppl and and deir tribalistic mindset.

1 Like

Re: Joking by olac21(m): 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
I have lived in both yoruba and igbo land. From what I have seen and experienced, I prefer marrying yoruba girl to igbo girl ten times over. Igbo girls are the worst type of girls to marry. Whether single or married, most igbo ladies are not ashamed or fornication or adultery. Just yesterday, a divorced igbo woman told me that 'I am not ashamed that men come to my house to fvck me'. I was shocked when she said it. Nothing will ever make me think of marrying an igbo lady. God forbid!!!!!

Hmmmmm!and is dis for real?
Re: Joking by macaranta(m): 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2015
OP one reason a Yoruba girl won't marry you.....

You type like sh#t.

The sh#t you typed is a fallacy of generalization .

7 Likes

Re: Joking by Adamsdelrio(m): 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
olac21:

Hmmmmm!and is dis for real?
I'm not joking.
Re: Joking by ronald4lif(m): 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2015
YourMain:
Pfffffft.

Good retort and exactly what I intend to say just from the caption and paraphrase. Couldn't bother reading the contents.

I think the average Yoruba lady would never want to date a stuporous and bigoted ninny either. They know better.

4 Likes

Re: Joking by HARDBUOI: 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
Adamsdelrio:

haha... really?...nwaoooooooooooo for her
its ur choice
so fuk off bro! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Joking by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
but most of these things the op said are true
truth hurts!

5 Likes

Re: Joking by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
the op is right!..... especially on 1, 3,4 5

2 Likes

Re: Joking by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
HARDBUOI:

Another dummy on the loose

Who let you out?

I have never lived in the East but I had lots of Igbo classmates. Would you like me to go into details, MOR.ON?

8 Likes

Re: Joking by Monalisa185(f): 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
I thought we have grown pass this tribal segregation and stereotypical nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Joking by misspicy(f): 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
And I was just telling Catlova the other day that before Nigerians can move from tribalism,it will be the next generation,not this present one undecided

just look at this one undecided

1 Like

Re: Joking by ireneony(f): 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hmmmm story that touch D heart undecided

1 Like

Re: Joking by yemoxyl(m): 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
And who wants to marry u b4 undecided

1 Like

Re: Joking by agadez007(m): 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
e pain this one sotey he go form story,lol,hahahahaha,kwakwakwakwwak,kwekwekwekwe

15 Likes

Re: Joking by oglalasioux(m): 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
Wanted to defend them until that ear wax stuff. Felt like puking.

3 Likes

Re: Joking by Adamsdelrio(m): 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
agadez007:
e pain this one sotey he go form story,lol,hahahahaha,kwakwakwakwwak,kwekwekwekwe
you don't to believe it. I just told you what I experienced.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What A Lady Sent To A Nigerian Guy After Meeting On Facebook (photos) / My Son Comes Home Today - Photos / Man Pays For All That A Lady Bought After Seeing Her Backside (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.