Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? (2500 Views)

Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. / I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. / How Do I Quit The Girl Am Having A Crush With... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by luvtoyota(m): 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hi guys, I started dating this girl like 2months ago, she came to town for her IT, she is schooling in a polytechnic in Benin. I met her through a mutual friend. I liked her and we started dating. She is real pretty and Sexxy, the kind of girl I want to marry. I took good care of her. We had fun. Boy oh Boy. She is always chatting with friends on Facebook and Twitter and WhatsApp, so far I have given her 60k for her house rent, she also collected 48k and promised to pay back, she gave the money to her girl friend who has refused to pay back. I discussed marriage with her but she said she has other plans for now. She is 21yrs old. I do everything for her including buying pad, recharge card hair nails etc. She claims she hustle to pay her bills. Now she wants me to pay school fees, hand out, furnish her room etc. She was supposed to come to my crib for Christmas but she went to stay with her elder sister. IS THIS GIRL WORTH IT?
Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by jmoore(m): 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
Continue, God loves cheerful givers.

Please, don't forget to pay her pension if she decides to quit the relationship.

10 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by whirlwind7(m): 5:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
Yes, she's worth it!
In fact, you need to step up your generosity. Also pay the tuition fee for her siblings, use your entire paycheck to please and give her a nice time. Don't forget to tell her to invite her whatsapp friends on weekends, so you can give them all a smashing fun time.

It won't be out of place to sponsor her for a masters degree later.
You are so kind, so nice....a salt of the earth. Your type is rare...that is why your type become extinct in no time.

Keep it up!

13 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by Kaylexzy(m): 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
Yeah..... why don't u buy her a car too... And a trip to d Bahamas... angry

Wat are guys turning into sef dis days... this mumuNESS or mumuITY ain't funny anymore ooi

embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by kaziblake(f): 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
Yes.
She is worth it after all God loves a cheerful giver,even if she ends up not getting married to you,your reward is surely in heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by obinnashady(m): 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
Am waiting,when u are done training her,I'll come and marry her.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by obiorathesubtle: 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
cheesy keep up the good work bro.. She's perfect for you Even!
Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
Op- Is It Good To Dig Your Own Grave??..

Answer that & give urself the answer u needed from me..

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by misspicy(f): 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
Wait so guys like this still exist? shocked
op please leave that golddigger ..haha undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
kaziblake:
Yes.
She is worth it after all God loves a cheerful giver,even if she ends up not getting married to you,your reward is surely in heaven.
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by Drdaps(m): 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
Kaylexzy:
Yeah..... why don't u buy her a car too... And a trip to d Bahamas... angry

Wat are guys turning into sef dis days... this mumuNESS or mumuITY ain't funny anymore ooi

embarassed
That's too harsh bro, anyway op pls give her your monthly income too to show her how much she really mean to you grin Mr. Nice man

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by freshness2020: 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
luvtoyota:
Hi guys, I started dating this girl like 2months ago, she came to town for her IT, she is schooling in a polytechnic in Benin. I met her through a mutual friend. I liked her and we started dating. She is real pretty and Sexxy, the kind of girl I want to marry. I took good care of her. We had fun. Boy oh Boy. She is always chatting with friends on Facebook and Twitter and WhatsApp, so far I have given her 60k for her house rent, she also collected 48k and promised to pay back, she gave the money to her girl friend who has refused to pay back. I discussed marriage with her but she said she has other plans for now. She is 21yrs old. I do everything for her including buying pad, recharge card hair nails etc. She claims she hustle to pay her bills. Now she wants me to pay school fees, hand out, furnish her room etc. She was supposed to come to my crib for Christmas but she went to stay with her elder sister. IS THIS GIRL WORTH IT?
op you need extra sense. Your gullibility has no rival.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by afesimicaleb(m): 5:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
luvtoyota:
Is it proper for a madman 2 drive a car?
Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
Am I her father?
Abi I be santa claus?
After graduating from school, she will dump your dumb ass. Believe what you see in movies at your own peril. I can only take the risk of sponsoring the education of one person, asides 'friends' and siblings - my wife - although many wives have proven to be dishonest. I hope the risk is worth it sha.
Anything short of that is irredeemable stupidity or you must be blinded by witchcraft. Chai!
Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by luvtoyota(m): 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Op- Is It Good To Dig Your Own Grave??..

Answer that & give urself the answer u needed from me..
So I should discharge her?
Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by ynkabir(m): 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
It is your choice anyway.
Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
luvtoyota:
So I should discharge her?
my brother use ur tongue & count your teeth, many guys that tow this part regretted it at d end.

Last year by dis time, it happened 2 someone close to me after the guy had spent so much on her. After the guy had paid her dowry, d lady in question called off the wedding.

REASON: The guy is not in the same class with her again.

Last Bullet: Ain't discouraging u bro, but don't make an everlasting mistake bro. USE YOUR TONGUE & COUNT YOUR TEETH..
Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by missangela: 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
luvtoyota:

What have you done for your family members/relatives?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by missKiffy(f): 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
You must be a Father Christmas cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by Pheals(f): 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
U are more than that now ..... Abeg sell the new dad car ..and help this gal ...God will help and provide for u
Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by ronald4lif(m): 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hilarious comments. cheesy grin
Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by Michellla(f): 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
whirlwind7:
Yes, she's worth it!
In fact, you need to step up your generosity. Also pay the tuition fee of her siblings, use your entire paycheck to please and give her a nice time. Don't forget to tell her to invite her whatsapp friends on weekends, so you can give them all a smashing fun time.

It won't be out of place to sponsor her for a masters degree later.
You are so kind, so nice....a salt of the earth. Your type is rare...that is why your type become extinct in no time.

Keep it up!
your sarcasm is commendable grin
Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
You are such a nice guy. smiley
Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by lanre147(m): 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
luvtoyota:
bros...ahn ahn elderly person dey lie at diz age....abeg wetin u wan gain from diz cook up story
Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by JehanEddy07(m): 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
I Think The OP Is Sumhw Related To Lai Mohammed.. sad
Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by Jennifer89(f): 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
op abg send me 50k make i take arrange tins for my end since u be father Christmas. You think that girl will marry you? i hope u can handle the heartbreak when it comes
Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
Its good to do sacrifice nah cheesy
Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by olac21(m): 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
Baba you went too far for d gurl!!!guys dnt do dat dese days!!her intention in d first place was to make money with you!!!God help you
Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by Ayekotoo(m): 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
@Op, Your mumuism is raised to power 100
Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by craix(m): 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
My brother! if you know what good for you, don't spent ur money on her. She will just drain your account and leave you
Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by abimic(m): 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
As much as u try burnish the story, it's too embellished! How in this jet age can even a fool fall victim to this ignominy? anyway, since you're Dasuki of our time on nairaland, just send her parents abroad, buy her a Porsche, latest iPhone and probably build a duplex for her instead of furnishing her apartment. God loves a cheerful giver, meanwhile, don't forget to tell her to pay her tithe o.
Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by demzylahot(m): 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
kaziblake:
Yes.
Ifa stone you eh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toks2008 Lets Cuddle Tonight / I Picked A Crush Letter In School Today... Didn't Know Such Still Exist / Should I Cheat Or Masturbate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.