Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Photo:saraki Attends Ike Ekweremmadu's Special Thanksgiving Service In Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo:saraki Attends Ike Ekweremmadu's Special Thanksgiving Service In Enugu (3022 Views)

Toyin Saraki Attends Senate's Session To Mark #8SenateAt2 / Saraki Attends Ekweremadu's Book Launch (photos) / Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo:saraki Attends Ike Ekweremmadu's Special Thanksgiving Service In Enugu by agabusta: 7:32am On Dec 29, 2015
justmenoni:
Nice analysis u hear but always consider the Muslim/Muslim Christian /Christian ticket in ur analysis and their is no way fashola and dogara will be field unless apc wanna loose out outrightely, 2019 isn't a gonna be a child's play, there would surely be disagreement in the APC camp meaning alot of decamping will still happen...don't trust our politicians cos they are mostly prostitutes jumping up and down...what gives you the assurance that SW apc won't work with pdp hence fielding fashola/ekweremadu just to punish saraki or how are you sure El rufai won't decamp to pdp,what's the assurance you have thar buhari won't decamp back to cpc and then float his own candidate... 2019 isn't gonna be an easy political battle...

Dogara is a christian.
Re: Photo:saraki Attends Ike Ekweremmadu's Special Thanksgiving Service In Enugu by Tinubutoto: 7:38am On Dec 29, 2015
justmenoni:
Nice analysis u hear but always consider the Muslim/Muslim Christian /Christian ticket in ur analysis and their is no way fashola and dogara will be field unless apc wanna loose out outrightely, 2019 isn't a gonna be a child's play, there would surely be disagreement in the APC camp meaning alot of decamping will still happen...don't trust our politicians cos they are mostly prostitutes jumping up and down...what gives you the assurance that SW apc won't work with pdp hence fielding fashola/ekweremadu just to punish saraki or how are you sure El rufai won't decamp to pdp,what's the assurance you have thar buhari won't decamp back to cpc and then float his own candidate... 2019 isn't gonna be an easy political battle...

quote author=agabusta post=41436351]

Of course Igbos will definitely line up for the duo. Which is based on emotions and not sound judgement. This pair will make APC jettison Okorocha as Igbos will not vote for him. APC's hope will therefore fall on their support in the North and SW.

Igbos sentimentally supporting this pair does not mean they will achieve victory. The last election has shown us that. Even though, the Igbos and the SS were 90% behind GEJ, he still failed just because he only had the majority support of the two regions.

Buhari won becos he had the majority support of 4 zones.

Frankly speaking, this ticket can only boast of majority support in the SE. SW will never vote for Saraki en-masse.

Either Buhari or an El-Rufai will conveniently clean out the votes of the NW and NE, which has an enviable voting population.

The votes of the NC, SW and SS will be fought for seriously.

While Saraki/Ekeremadu may edge out a slim victory in the SS if Akpabio supports them to the core, this will be put at a manageable level by Oshiomole, Sylva, Udoma, Amaechi, and others who hold forth for APC in the SS. I also have a great feeling that Ogboru of Delta would have decamped to the APC by then.

El-Rufai /Buhari while still retaining Osinbajo as Vice will edge out the votes of the SW.

The NC will be a battle ground zone which will be equally shared.

If per adventure the desperate & treacherous Saraki get hold of the ticket of the PDP and Buhari decides not to contest, this may even brighten the chances of a SW candidate combined with a Northern VP.

APC fielding a Fashola/Dogara may be the end result. This pair will flog Saraki/Ekeremadu hands down.

Fashola is loved in the SW. And if he performs well in his current assignment, which he sure will, based on his brilliance and antecedents. The sky will be his limit.

Dogara is a smart cool chap. Who I think PMB will like to work with. With PMB and El-rufai supporting him and campaigning for him seriously in the North, he will deliver majority votes of the NC, NW and NE.

pls remove south south from yo battle field analysis. I make bold to inform u dat any party fronting Ekweremadu as running mate will sweep south south vote by 87%. the only state apc will garner some reasonable vote is Edo North. stop remaining in south west and making analysis for south south. we know those who love us and those who hate us.
Re: Photo:saraki Attends Ike Ekweremmadu's Special Thanksgiving Service In Enugu by agabusta: 8:05am On Dec 29, 2015
MXrep:

[s]Lol, another baseless claim. just like u rushed to claim igbos will support because of emotion bla bla bla. By rushing to say a collabo of saraki and ekweremadu will be supported because of emotion and other rubbish u said are u not claiming political superiority, after calling u to other, next thing u rushed to allege inferiority complex. these are very popular and stale line by ur ppl. these nonesense lines are what u ppl rush to assert first as a psychological cushion to give u a lead whenever an argument ensue.
As for the discussion, remember APC produced their candidates for senate presidency and speaker through a "valid primary" yet ambitious politicians rebeled and defeated them. Tinubu and Amaechi have no machinery, Tinubu failed woefully in installing his men apart from osibanjo and Oyegun which he achieved when APC serious needed peace to achieve their aim first, Buhari fanatical followership and the feeling of cheating among northerners was responsible for APC's success[/s]

This does not make sense much sense. Try and improve on your writing skills.

By claiming my post insinuates political wizardry, smirks of inferiority complex. Simple. There was no justification for that statement.

Not everyone in APC is a fan of Tinubu for your information. Saraki was only able to go through because of this and coupled with the fact that other people outside the APC seeking to cling to some relevance were available.

There is difference between intra-party politics and general politics.

The only hope Saraki has to get a presidential ticket is to decamp to the PDP or float a new party. He can never get the ticket of the APC.

Now comes the general politics. How appealing to the masses is Saraki??

As I said earlier, Saraki will only appeal to the SE if he is seen to be a rebel to the APC structure and the SW, not necessarily because he is a good candidate. Now taking a SE VP running mate, is adding icing to the cake grin they will swam on it like bees. smiley smiley

How appealing is Saraki's candidacy to the SW, zero.

The SS can no longer be said to be a voting bloc. Cross River, Akwa Ibom may still follow Akpabio.

In that regards, Saraki's appeal depends on what PDP will do to an equally very ambitious Akpabio. Its not only Ekeremadu that has his eyes on lofty positions.

In Edo, Rivers, Delta and Bayelsa. It all depends on future happenings in these places. But APC has already created a footprint they can solidify in these places and even in the Akwa Ibom sef.

Cross river depends on how the current governor steers the ship. There are insinuations of his disposition to APC. These may be rumours, but politics can be difficult to predict atimes.

The difference between Tinubu and Saraki is that Tinubu identifies good material and supports him/her. Albeit, in a way that is not so palatable.

All this hype about Saraki is dependent on how his case at the CCT turns out. If he is eventually convicted, his political career has automatically hit the rocks.

I maintain that a Saraki/Ekeremadu ticket is assured of definite victory only in the SE.
Re: Photo:saraki Attends Ike Ekweremmadu's Special Thanksgiving Service In Enugu by justmenoni: 8:06am On Dec 29, 2015
[calm down,I'm not apc/pdp fan...someone made an analysis and i was making him see reason that our politicians are all prostitutes
....u don't need to swallow me and what gv u the assurance abt who I'm or where I'm...

quote author=Tinubutoto post=41439742]
pls remove south south from yo battle field analysis. I make bold to inform u dat any party fronting Ekweremadu as running mate will sweep south south vote by 87%. the only state apc will garner some reasonable vote is Edo North. stop remaining in south west and making analysis for south south. we know those who love us and those who hate us.[/quote]
Re: Photo:saraki Attends Ike Ekweremmadu's Special Thanksgiving Service In Enugu by justmenoni: 8:09am On Dec 29, 2015
[oh my bad no mind me,but our politicians are all prostitutes... Dogara and fashola might even join pdp tomorrow... Our politicians are all over ambitious that's why you see them jumping up and down party to party

quote author=agabusta post=41439614]

Dogara is a christian. [/quote]
Re: Photo:saraki Attends Ike Ekweremmadu's Special Thanksgiving Service In Enugu by agabusta: 8:12am On Dec 29, 2015
Tinubutoto:

pls remove south south from yo battle field analysis. I make bold to inform u dat any party fronting Ekweremadu as running mate will sweep south south vote by 87%. the only state apc will garner some reasonable vote is Edo North. stop remaining in south west and making analysis for south south. we know those who love us and those who hate us.

Which SS are u? Do tell.

APC is already creating in-roads to the SS. Who can imagine that they can get the votes they had in Bayelsa.

Wait till Ogboru agrees to work with APC in Delta, and you'll see APC having a solid stance in that state.

In Rivers, APC already has a foot print. Same in Akwa ibom and Cross Rivers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bombshell: Nigeria May Not Survive - THE SUN / Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites / Rontimi Amaechi Commends Ex-president Jonathan - ‘we Met Projects 80% Completed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.