Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Does It Bother You If Your Babe Checks Out Another Guy On The Street? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does It Bother You If Your Babe Checks Out Another Guy On The Street? (603 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Medical Doctor Checks Out Nurse's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Checks Out Fiancee's Butt In Racy Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Bother You If Your Babe Checks Out Another Guy On The Street? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
As Guys probably you're with your babe on a date, in an outing or just chilling and suddenly your babe just suddenly starts staring at another guy for some reasons best known to her not once or twice

How do you feel or would react if you found yourself in such situations
Re: Does It Bother You If Your Babe Checks Out Another Guy On The Street? by Monalisa185(f): 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2015
lol, guys, over to you ooo

1 Like

Re: Does It Bother You If Your Babe Checks Out Another Guy On The Street? by obiorathesubtle: 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
undecided I'll stare at another girl, that's if I wasn't doing it before I caught her staring at another guy.
Re: Does It Bother You If Your Babe Checks Out Another Guy On The Street? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
I HV my way of retaliating nah. Go do as if I no notice . Na she him go pain pass bliv me
Re: Does It Bother You If Your Babe Checks Out Another Guy On The Street? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
As long as we aint married yet...
Re: Does It Bother You If Your Babe Checks Out Another Guy On The Street? by ronald4lif(m): 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
I haven't really experience it or might have but didn't take notice.

But should it happen I would pretend as though it's nothing but I won't be happy all the same.

Knowing some ladies and mischief making, if one openly display their exasperation it might become a routine. So I'd better not give her the liberty to pull those jealousy stunts on me.
Re: Does It Bother You If Your Babe Checks Out Another Guy On The Street? by Maxi112: 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
I will just ask her a simple question like...... #baby r u ok, is there something u r nt telling?
Re: Does It Bother You If Your Babe Checks Out Another Guy On The Street? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
I feel nothing cos I sometimes checkout other lady.. .

Let's be honest she may have 90‰ of ur heart but not ur eyes... Even if u no wan look they go push u too look
Re: Does It Bother You If Your Babe Checks Out Another Guy On The Street? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
Why should it bother You??undecided
Re: Does It Bother You If Your Babe Checks Out Another Guy On The Street? by Adonis3: 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
I'll simply call the guy to coman carry his thing.. Make she go continu to dey look wetin she wan dey look.

It's [size=14pt]ADONIS3[/size] baby... grin
Re: Does It Bother You If Your Babe Checks Out Another Guy On The Street? by tintingz(m): 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
I will tell her "Bea you're free to talk to the guy"

She will get the message.
Re: Does It Bother You If Your Babe Checks Out Another Guy On The Street? by Michellla(f): 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
you guys stare at other girls.even while
walking with your girlfriends.so it
shouldnt bother you

1 Like

Re: Does It Bother You If Your Babe Checks Out Another Guy On The Street? by SINNZ(m): 8:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
Its nothing
Re: Does It Bother You If Your Babe Checks Out Another Guy On The Street? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
Estharfabian:
Why should it bother You??undecided
The same way girls GET jealous OVER guys who stare.

Do you stare?
Re: Does It Bother You If Your Babe Checks Out Another Guy On The Street? by augster(m): 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
She dey mad? Why she go dey look another guy for street?
Re: Does It Bother You If Your Babe Checks Out Another Guy On The Street? by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 29, 2015
PushMusic:
The same way girls jealous for guys who stare.
Do you stare?
Uh...Nah!undecided
pride won't let me!lipsrsealed
Re: Does It Bother You If Your Babe Checks Out Another Guy On The Street? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh...Nah!undecided
pride won't let me!lipsrsealed
grin

(1) (Reply)

To The Ladies / Tips To Know If A Girl Like You / I Just Got Married (episode 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.