Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Former AG Adoke To Appear At EFCC Tomorrow For Role In Malabu Scandal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former AG Adoke To Appear At EFCC Tomorrow For Role In Malabu Scandal (1180 Views)

Jonathan, Diezani, Others Shared $1.3b In Malabu Oil Fraud—italian Prosecutors / Bala Mohammed, Reuben Abati, Obanikoro, FFK & Bashir At EFCC Detention Cell / Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former AG Adoke To Appear At EFCC Tomorrow For Role In Malabu Scandal by LocalChamp: 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
BY SAHARA REPORTERS, NEW YORKDEC 28, 2015
SaharaReporters has learned that the former Attorney General of Nigeria, Mohammed Adoke, is expected to appear at the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) headquarters in Abuja tomorrow.

Sources speaking to SaharaReporters on the condition of anonymity have said that Mr. Adoke will be questioned on his role in the Malabu Oil scandal in 2011.

It will be recalled that the Malabu Oil scandal involved the transfer of $1.1 billion in proceeds to the personal accounts of several associates of former President Goodluck Jonathan. Mr. Adoke, along with State Minister for Finance Dr. Yerima Lawal Ngama authorized the release of more than $400 million to an escrow account.

Mr. Adoke was also involved in the Halliburton Oil scandal and allegedly stole a large sum of money to buy shares in a private charter airline company Izzy Air. The Halliburton Oil scandal involved a decade-long effort to bribe various Nigerian officials, including Mr. Adoke. In all likelihood, the former Attorney General will be detained by the EFCC after making his appearance in court.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/28/former-ag-adoke-appear-efcc-tomorrow-role-malabu-scandal

1 Like

Re: Former AG Adoke To Appear At EFCC Tomorrow For Role In Malabu Scandal by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
We always know when people appear in EFCC but, when they disappeared we no fit tell..

EFCC deceiving Nigerians since 419AD

1 Like

Re: Former AG Adoke To Appear At EFCC Tomorrow For Role In Malabu Scandal by greatiyk4u(m): 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
As expected
Re: Former AG Adoke To Appear At EFCC Tomorrow For Role In Malabu Scandal by braine(m): 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
When will they start jailing these people. This is one of those moments when I wish we were in 1984.

4 Likes

Re: Former AG Adoke To Appear At EFCC Tomorrow For Role In Malabu Scandal by Khd95(m): 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
GEJ is d most clueless president ever,i wont b surprised if i hear say even his chauffer ordered the release of fund frm the treasury

3 Likes

Re: Former AG Adoke To Appear At EFCC Tomorrow For Role In Malabu Scandal by OVI75(m): 10:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
Media corruption fight,Al na dust,buhari is after PDP,excluding Al APC chieftains,cept Saraki cos he WS So against party wish.I cry fr my generation,nt fr any politician.

1 Like

Re: Former AG Adoke To Appear At EFCC Tomorrow For Role In Malabu Scandal by docadams: 2:07am On Dec 29, 2015
Hmmmmmmm

It will do well to refresh our memory:

Halliburton Bribery: Chronology of a
Nigerian Scandal

www.thenewsnigeria.com.ng/.../halliburton- ...

How I Started Halliburton Investigation –
Ribadu | Nigerian ...

www​.leadership.ng/.../started-halliburton - ...

Malabu OPL245 Fraud: Dan Etete wants
Nigeria's N17 billion ...

www.newnigeriaagenda.org.ng/malabu opl245...

It is pertinent to note the observation of the presiding judge while ruling on this case instituted by Chief Etete in London. Justice Edis said and I quote:
“I cannot simply assume that the FGN which
was in power in 2011 and subsequently until
2015 rigorously defended the public interest
of the people of Nigeria in all respects,”

His lordship further made a damning revelation arising from investigative findings by Italian prosecutors, and I quote:
"The suggestion from the wiretap is that “Fortunato” was implicated and I am told
that this was a reference in code (not subtle)
to the former President of Nigeria, President
Goodluck Jonathan,”

Former AG, Mohammed Andoke was a signatory to the contract for the illegal transfer of the oil block to Etete. He was also found to have worked at cross purpose with FG arising from his questionable role in a case involving Addax petroleum resulting in loss of hundreds of millions of dollars
INVESTIGATION: Attorney-General,
Adoke, in shady deal that ...

www​.premiumtimesng.com/.../179015-
Re: Former AG Adoke To Appear At EFCC Tomorrow For Role In Malabu Scandal by likila: 3:05am On Dec 29, 2015
another fishing expedition by the useless dullard of daura
Re: Former AG Adoke To Appear At EFCC Tomorrow For Role In Malabu Scandal by Achuwa1(m): 3:17am On Dec 29, 2015
It is time the youth should take over politics in nigeria & force out this old generation politicians through revolution coz the present day politicians are all looters.

1 Like

Re: Former AG Adoke To Appear At EFCC Tomorrow For Role In Malabu Scandal by justmenoni: 5:51am On Dec 29, 2015
[one big bottle of alombo for you

quote author=Achuwa1 post=41437752]It is time the youth should take over politics in nigeria & force out this old generation politicians through revolution coz the present day politicians are all looters.[/quote]
Re: Former AG Adoke To Appear At EFCC Tomorrow For Role In Malabu Scandal by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 29, 2015
Great decision
Re: Former AG Adoke To Appear At EFCC Tomorrow For Role In Malabu Scandal by omenka(m): 8:00am On Dec 29, 2015
braine:
When will they start jailing these people. This is one of those moments when I wish we were in 1984.
Re: Former AG Adoke To Appear At EFCC Tomorrow For Role In Malabu Scandal by johnmartus(m): 8:39am On Dec 29, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
We always know when people appear in EFCC but, when they disappeared we no fit tell..

EFCC deceiving Nigerians since 419AD
IS TRUE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former AG Adoke To Appear At EFCC Tomorrow For Role In Malabu Scandal by DONSMITH123(m): 8:40am On Dec 29, 2015
following.....
Re: Former AG Adoke To Appear At EFCC Tomorrow For Role In Malabu Scandal by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 19, 2019
Whoa.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Arrives From Prison to court In Handcuffs - photos / Guy Beaten Mercilessly By Female Soldier Because He Said She Is Beautiful (vid) / Benue South Re-run: APC Plans To Manipulate Results – PDP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.