Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Benue South Re-run: APC Plans To Manipulate Results – PDP. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue South Re-run: APC Plans To Manipulate Results – PDP. (1177 Views)

Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC / Rivers Re-run: APC Rejects INEC Declaration Of PDP As Winner / Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue South Re-run: APC Plans To Manipulate Results – PDP. by PhockPhockMan: 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2016

The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Benue state chapter has raised alarm over the plot by the All Progressive Congress, APC to manipulate the election results of the Benue South Re-run election.

State chairman of the PDP, Dr. Emmanuel Agbo said that the APC has hijacked the results from the polling units in Ogbadibo local government area and have refused to hand over to the collation officers.

“As a party we call on all security operatives to arrest the situation forthwith so that the will of the people will not be thwarted”.

“The APC in connivance with some security operatives have refused to allow the PDP agents access to the result sheets”

“Field reports from the polling centres have shown that the PDP has got 75 per cent of the votes cast across the Senatorial District which the APC is uncomfortable with”.

“Let me, however, on behalf of our party express appreciation to the people of Benue South otherwise called the Idoma/Igede nation for the support and solidarity to the PDP”.
“In spite of the unprovoked attacks, our people came out in their large numbers to vote for the PDP candidate Senator David Mark,” he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/benue-south-re-run-apc-plans-to-manipulate-results-pdp/

1 Like

Re: Benue South Re-run: APC Plans To Manipulate Results – PDP. by TippyTop(m): 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
Benue will burn if this election was declared inconclusive.

*Did y'all notice that omenka runs from everything about his state?

Even if Fulani herdsmen kill 500 of his people he would still not comment.

I believe one of the undertaking one signs on joining APC is to keep quiet even when your people get massacred by Bubu's people. Sad, very sad.

2 Likes

Re: Benue South Re-run: APC Plans To Manipulate Results – PDP. by dunkem21(m): 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
..This should be another inconclusive election .. grin

..A stigma .. A series .. A sequence ..

..APC sef

2 Likes

Re: Benue South Re-run: APC Plans To Manipulate Results – PDP. by TheFreeOne: 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
Another inconclusive election in the offing
I hope not.

APC as a ruling party behaves as if they are in the opposition, they shouldn't destroy the country due to desperation for total control.

Nigeria is not a one party state.

2 Likes

Re: Benue South Re-run: APC Plans To Manipulate Results – PDP. by johnmartus(m): 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
their body language show that daniel ocheje has defeated david mark

1 Like

Re: Benue South Re-run: APC Plans To Manipulate Results – PDP. by PhockPhockMan: 8:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
TippyTop:
Benue will burn if this election was declared inconclusive.

*Did y'all notice that omenka runs from everything about his state?

Even if Fulani herdsmen kill 500 of his people he would still not comment.

I believe one of the undertaking one signs on joining APC is to keep quiet even when your people are getting massacred by Bubu's people. Sad, very sad.

I thought I'm the only person that observed that. If this election is in Imo State, he will be running about with all sorts of propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Benue South Re-run: APC Plans To Manipulate Results – PDP. by PhockPhockMan: 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
johnmartus:
their body language show that daniel ocheje has defeated david mark

For your dream abi?

2 Likes

Re: Benue South Re-run: APC Plans To Manipulate Results – PDP. by TippyTop(m): 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

I thought I'm the only person that observed that. If this election is in Imo State, he will be running about with all sorts of propaganda.

Few weeks ago he was saying how interested he was in Rivers election re-run/Supreme Court verdict.
Dude forgot he's from Benue not Rivers, talk of misplaced priority.
Re: Benue South Re-run: APC Plans To Manipulate Results – PDP. by johnmartus(m): 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

For your dream abi?
Your eye will soon be clear when your master start receivE condole message
Re: Benue South Re-run: APC Plans To Manipulate Results – PDP. by PhockPhockMan: 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
johnmartus:
Your eye will soon be clear

Ok
Re: Benue South Re-run: APC Plans To Manipulate Results – PDP. by 912(m): 9:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
I was beginning to wonder when the accusations and counter accusations were going to start. And as expected here we go again.

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Rocks Made In Aba Attire, Cruises Nigerian Made Jeep (PHOTOS) / In Pictures: The Refuse Dump Called Douglas Road Owerri / Bring Back Lagos – Calabar Rail Project---vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.