Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,127 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam (92067 Views)

Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship / 2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / 2017/2018 Ptdf Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by ayusco85(m): 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
Thanks bro, I got them
Pls kindly share the past questions. ayusco85@gmail.com
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by ayusco85(m): 9:40am On Jan 09, 2016
Ayopedro:
please I need ptdf past questions in petroleum geology, my email is aygeo17@yahoo.com

Finally someone who chose petroleum geology. Pls ve u gotten any past questions on petroleum geology? And is it the Germany option u chose?
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by ayusco85(m): 9:47am On Jan 09, 2016
Segzie007:
PTDF PAST QUESTIONS ARE HERE
Pls kindly forward to my email : ayusco85@gmail.com
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Davonos1: 11:47am On Jan 09, 2016
Please anyone with the ptdf past qns should kindly email it to me. My area is energy systems engineering
email:emosairueonoriode@yahoo.com
cc: walexy5050[/quote]
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by diczo(m): 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
floxybba6:
Thanks a lot... I got it
Please kindly send to my mail chidebe112@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by diczo(m): 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
floxybba6:
Please house,any material on MECHATRONICS AND MECHANICAL SYSTEMS ENGINEERING? Please help
Floxybba6 am also in search of materials for mechatronics and mechanical systems engineering. If you have kindly send to chidebe112@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by odinata08(m): 5:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
Please any one with past questions in petroleum engineering should please share. Odinata08@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by spbabt(m): 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
mystic70563:
pls wat abt the LSS for undergraduates
Pls i Applied for lss ...does any one have idea on the type of questions LSS msc are to prepare for, further more i am a telecoms msc student...pls any body dat av writen lss msc within the last 4 yrs should whazap me 08068161254
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by diczo(m): 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nelzone:
Wale, Please can you send all the past questions you possibly have to my email. abeeeeeeeeeg, nelsonwithu@yahoo.com. I have dowloaded the one u were able to upload here, kinda konk tho, is that the general section, if yes, meaning man has to read wide. expecting your email bro

Please Send to chidebe112@yahoo.com.God bless
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by bfbellexce: 6:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
pls fellows how can one obtain admission in USA witout GRE. realy need som help.
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by makinzwurld(m): 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
Segzie007:

Latest questions all pdfs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft-kEwIV7yY

Segzie007, Please kindly upload the files into another link again. The two .zip files you uploaded on mediafire via this youtube link you posted are empty. Thanks. Or, if you can, please send them to makinzwurld@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance.
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by kellycute(m): 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
Smiles
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Segzie007: 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
makinzwurld:

Segzie007, Please kindly upload the files into another link again. The two .zip files you uploaded on mediafire via this youtube link you posted are empty. Thanks. Or, if you can, please send them to makinzwurld@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance.

Hello makinzwurld

Kindly go to the youtube link again, I have just uploaded new links on the platform, and I am sure you won't experience any hitch while and after downloading.

Thank you for your helpful comment, and kindly let me know after successful download

2 Likes

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by modexechee(m): 5:55am On Jan 10, 2016
Please anybody with ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING past questions should kindly help. Thanks a lot.. ..... modexechee@gmail.com
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Berbatee1(m): 10:51am On Jan 10, 2016
Pls anyone with Part 2 (petroleum engineering) past questions should kindly be of help.
Thanks in anticipation. God bless
Mail- berbatee50@gmail.com
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by makinzwurld(m): 5:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
Segzie007:

Hello makinzwurld

Kindly go to the youtube link again, I have just uploaded new links on the platform, and I am sure you won't experience any hitch while and after downloading.

Thank you for your helpful comment, and kindly let me know after successful download

Thanks a lot Segzie007, it worked. God bless you.
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Segzie007: 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
makinzwurld:

Thanks a lot Segzie007, it worked. God bless you.

Amen, ure welcome...
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by E383: 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
Segzie007:

Amen, ure welcome...

Hi,

I wish to speak with you. I have sent you a private message. Please revert.

Regards,

E383
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by nkeboy(m): 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
Nasa28:

done
Please send to my mail abeg please nkeboy4real@yahoo.com
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by jonakins: 11:38pm On Jan 10, 2016
Hi Walexy. Could you pls send me the past questions... jonakins4u@yahoo.com
Thanks

walexy5050:
This is a Ptdf past question...send ur e-mail if you need the rest... Its for free but nairaland does not permit more than 250kb for files...cheers
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Kinghenreey: 1:47am On Jan 11, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
Thanks bro, I got them
pls can u forward it to my mail. . sirjosh989@gmail.com. tanx
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by floxybba6: 11:24am On Jan 11, 2016
Please anyone with mechatronics and mechanical systems engineering question help plz.. Beggin
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by DMainMan: 11:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
ADDITION INFORMATION ON PTDF

ON EXAMS (PREVIOUS EXAM)

It is objective computer based consisting of two parts. Part A is compulsory for all candidates. It should be noted that there was negative marking in Part A. Part B attracts higher mark than A and there was no negative marking.

ON ADMISSION

PTDF does not help you for admission. Seek admission early by yourself. PTDF successful list came out late last time and it will be hard to gain admission then. If you don’t get admission, the scholarship will be deferred to next year.

Try to gain admission in at least the top 100 schools in the world. You will be highly respected everywhere you go locally and internationally and your certificate renowned. Moreover, employers that come on campus mostly target top schools.

It will be a shame to attend a lowly ranked cheap school just to avoid writing IELTS, GRE or TOEFL since PTDF will pay based on your school tuition quotation. It is generally accepted that most people who go there are self-sponsored because it is cheap or were rejected in the top schools as they didn’t meet the requirement.
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by DMainMan: 11:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
ALWAYS READ THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS IN YOUR CHOSEN INSTITUTION AND COURSE. Most UK, Australia and European universities request for IELTS while USA universities require TOEFL and GRE.

NOT ALL TOP UNIVERSITIES REQUIRE IELTS, TOEFL AND GRE. IMPERIAL COLLEGE, UK RANKED FIFTH IN THE WORLD ACCEPT WAEC ENGLISH C4. LIKE I SAID, ALWAYS READ THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS IN YOUR CHOSEN INSTITUTION AND COURSE AND BOLDLY ASK THEM TO ACCEPT WAEC OR NECO ENGLISH. THEY MIGHT CONSIDER. DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY IN WRITING THOSE EXAMS AS IT IS QUITE EXPENSIVE WHEN THERE IS ALTERNATIVE.

IF YOU HAVE 2.1 OR FIRST CLASS, YOU SHOULD GET ADMISSION IN ANY TOP 100 SCHOOLS IN THE WORLD IF YOU APPLY EARLY. IF YOU HAVE 2.2, IT MIGHT BE HARD TO GET ADMISSION IN TOP SCHOOLS AS THEY USUALLY REQUIRE 2.1 AND FIRST CLASS. HENCE, YOU CAN APPLY TO MEDIUMLY RANKED SCHOOL TO BE SAFE. HOWEVER, IN SOME COURSES, YOU WILL BE ACCEPTED IN TOP SCHOOLS.

It is easier to gain admission in the UK compared to other developed world university and almost all MSc programme run for a year. Application for admission in most schools is free unlike most Canadian and US schools which require you to pay.
Finally, you can always defer your admission in any school.

From DMainMan,
Past PTDF Scholar,
CEO Zeltney Enterprises (http://zeltneyenterprises.com)
and DMainMan Enterprise/Foundation (http://facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Obsc: 6:08am On Jan 12, 2016
Thanks DMain Man,
please I need the past questions on HSE and general questions, anyone having them should kindly send to me, obi2015@yahoo.com
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by wilsontonye: 7:12am On Jan 12, 2016
Kinghenreey:

pls can u forward it to my mail. . sirjosh989@gmail.com. tanx

Pls bro help forward the PQ to wilsontonye@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Youpele52: 8:14am On Jan 12, 2016
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Hech(m): 10:16am On Jan 12, 2016
Pls can i get past question on health safety and environment.. plss my is harunaadamu766@yahoo.com..tanxx plenty
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by saMyr: 11:00am On Jan 12, 2016
Walexy5050 pls help me with the PTDF past questions... Petroleum engineering, geology and general questions...my email is adewoyemuyiwa86@gmail.com...Thanks boss
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Kinghenreey: 11:51am On Jan 12, 2016
walexy5050:
This is a Ptdf past question...send ur e-mail if you need the rest... Its for free but nairaland does not permit more than 250kb for files...cheers
pls can u help a brother forward it to sirjosh989@gmail.com.
Or any other prsn that has it should pls help. tnx
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Sharonah(f): 12:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
catalanscrew:
Yes I apply for the PhD and was shortlisted too

Pls how did you get to know you were shortlisted? Thanks
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by catalanscrew(m): 12:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
Sharonah:

Pls how did you get to know you were shortlisted? Thanks
When you log in it will give u an option to choose examination center either Abuja, PH or Lagos then u will ask to save the location.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25)

Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student / How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) / How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.