Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam - Education (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam (92069 Views)

Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship / 2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / 2017/2018 Ptdf Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by John93(m): 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
Greetings @all. pls any idea on when the undergraduate awardees will b released & /or awarded?

1 Like

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by John93(m): 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
Greetings @all. The undergraduates hv written the aptitude test. pls any idea on when the undergraduate awardees will b released & /or awarded?

1 Like

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 15, 2016
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 18, 2016
guiddoti:
haba even the least university in the uk is better the one you know in naija

not so true sire...
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 19, 2016
##
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 19, 2016
5555K:
Guys, I received a call from PTDF that I have been awarded OSS MSC Scholarship.......anybody in this with me?

Same here...

Congrats!

1 Like

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by kishimi8(m): 9:19pm On May 19, 2016
congrats.,
was expecting them to sent text messages not calls
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 19, 2016
Emarty:

Same here...
Congrats!
pls sire....reply my PM
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 19, 2016
5555K:

pls sire....reply my PM
Replied...
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 19, 2016
5555K:
Guys, I received a call from PTDF that I have been awarded OSS MSC Scholarship.......anybody in this with me?

Congrats bro

When did u receive the call and which state are u from, just for us who haven't heard from them to know if we should still be expecting their call.

Congrats once again.

1 Like

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by iamtoyosi(m): 6:49am On May 20, 2016
Emarty:

Same here...

Congrats!
Congrats,please when did you receive the call,what state are you from and what course?
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by advocate007(m): 9:44am On May 20, 2016
5555K:
. Congratulations Man. I got the call too, seems there is a change in how ptdf does things now. The caller told me I was shortlisted for a particular country and asked if I am okay with it......

1 Like

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by modash(m): 9:54am On May 20, 2016
advocate007:
. Congratulations Man. I got the call too, seems there is a change in how ptdf does things now. The caller told me I was shortlisted for a particular country and asked if I am okay with it......
Did you also get called yesterday?
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by kolladey(m): 2:28pm On May 20, 2016
Emarty:

Same here...
Congrats!
Congrats sir. Kindly tel me ur state. thanks
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by itamahgodwin: 3:35pm On May 20, 2016
Congratulations. The list will come out soon.
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by kishimi8(m): 4:32pm On May 20, 2016
advocate007:
are you amongst those sent to france?,
Emarty:

Same here...
Congrats!
advocate007:
are you amongst those sent to france?,
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by kolladey(m): 4:39pm On May 20, 2016
kishimi8:
are you amongst those sent to france?, saw a list with france peeps,
are you amongst those sent to france?, saw a list with france peeps,
Abeg,whr did u see france peeps list. kindly tel us more. Thanks
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by eesquare(m): 12:45am On May 22, 2016
Waiting for my phone to ring.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by gratitude5: 2:22am On May 22, 2016
eesquare:
Waiting for my phone to ring.

Ok.
Hello, the Call is true. Let us just keep hopes high. AGIP did same method last year. The list will be out when the candidates have been fully addressed. Instead of doubting, LET US PRAY
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 22, 2016
Boss DMainman,

Please say something on PTDF scholarship. Your news are usually authentic. We that haven't receive any call from PTDF, should we still be hopeful?

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by DMainMan: 3:13am On May 23, 2016
elnino2015:
Boss DMainman,

Please say something on PTDF scholarship. Your news are usually authentic. We that haven't receive any call from PTDF, should we still be hopeful?

Thanks.
I don't really know bro but PTDF usually post winners on website and newspaper. They didn't call last term.

The only people they called last term where does who didn't meet the cut off. e.g Those who chose Petroleum Geoscience in Oss exam who narrowly missed cut -off were offered scholarship to OAU with school fees of about one million naira http://www.oauife.edu.ng/2011/08/oau-launches-5-new-master-programmes-in-the-department-of-geology/.

If u were called, it is cool, if u weren't , it is cool. Wait till they officially post the successfuls on their website and newspaper. They will give d successfuls like 4 to 5 days of orientation where u will live in an hotel and directed accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by festus16: 11:34am On May 23, 2016
Has any PhD applicant been contacted?
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by gratitude5: 11:49am On May 23, 2016
[quote author=DMainMan post=45880930]
@

1 Like

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by advocate007(m): 2:57pm On May 23, 2016
[gratitude5 post=45890724][/quote].
Quite sensible but we could still make this thread very lively & informative too and still keep our privacy. It's not by force to share your phone number or any other personal details. May success find us All.

1 Like

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by gratitude5: 4:06pm On May 23, 2016
advocate007:
[gratitude5 post=45890724].
Quite sensible but we could still make this thread very lively & informative too and still keep our privacy. It's not by force to share your phone number or any other personal details. May success find us All.

Okay....did u get a mail from FRENCH EMBASSY wrt PTDF........
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Youpele52: 4:47pm On May 23, 2016
gratitude5:

Is it ONLY those that selected France during registration and those PTDF has changed their study country to France that have been called?
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by advocate007(m): 7:44pm On May 23, 2016
gratitude5:

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by PhilJames: 7:49pm On May 23, 2016
advocate007:
Since u hv been contacted, set d ball rolling so that we wl know our stand....
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by PhilJames: 7:52pm On May 23, 2016
advocate007:
congrats bro....Since u hv been contacted, set d ball rolling so that we wl know our stand....
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by gratitude5: 9:12am On May 24, 2016
annot remember selecting France or any place.
Please if you were called on that same day and have not got a mail from campusFrance, Please Indicate with your proposed MsC course. Thanks.......
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by g8662: 6:27pm On May 24, 2016
If you are not getting called, you should know that there are other study abroad destinations which are very good and student visa to them is not difficult at all.

No IELTS/TOEFL/PTE – No SAT/GRE/GMAT, Required
The tuition fees are very affordable.
There are scholarships for undergraduates, masters and Phd programs.
Fast application processing.
Guaranteed student study visa
and more.

Apply now because time is running out... http://cyprusuni.com/how-to-apply-for-admission-scholarships-for-international-students-and-cyprusuni-affiliate-program/

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25)

Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student / How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) / How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.