Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Why I Dumped Nyako For Atiku - Gov Jibrilla - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Dumped Nyako For Atiku - Gov Jibrilla (1053 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari / PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR / I Dumped Nyako For Atiku Because He Gave Me N500 Million- Adamawa Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Dumped Nyako For Atiku - Gov Jibrilla by fkaz(m): 7:09am On Dec 29, 2015
Governor Jibrilla Bindow of Adamawa state has provided reason on why he shifted his loyalty from former governor Murtala Nyako to former Vice President Atiku Abubakar.

Governor Jibrilla said the chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) donated N500 million to his governorship campaign.

Speaking while receiving Jimeta community elders, the governor accused some powerful politicians of attempting to smear his image because he refused to do their bidding.

“Apart from the money from the headquarters, nobody gave me ten naira during the ca‎mpaign.

The former Vice President asked me if we had any financial problem.

So, I called the party secretary, Abdullahi Bakari, who put our demand at N300 million. Then, the former Vice President sent N500,000 million through Jauro,” he said.

Atiku, who was elected governor in 1999, was a key political figure in Adamawa State. He left his position as governor to become Vice President after former President Olusegun Obasanjo chose him as his running mate. His deputy, Boni Haruna became governor after his decision to run for the office of Vice President on Atiku-Obasanjo presidential joint ticket on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/why-i-dumped-nyako-for-atiku-gov-jibrilla/126465.html

Photo: Adamawa state governor, Jibrila Bindow, has been pictured sitting on the floor in what appears to be the home of former vice president Atiku Abubakar.

Re: Why I Dumped Nyako For Atiku - Gov Jibrilla by bonechamberlain(m): 7:14am On Dec 29, 2015
this is what a governor of a state where boko haram is bombing, is more concerned with, why he dumped one criminal looter for another criminal looter. this country smh. such statements should never be in the news, he is there to serve adamawa people not nyako or atiku.
Re: Why I Dumped Nyako For Atiku - Gov Jibrilla by eleko1: 7:17am On Dec 29, 2015
Because y'all are useless thieves undecided
Re: Why I Dumped Nyako For Atiku - Gov Jibrilla by deskossy(m): 7:32am On Dec 29, 2015
Where atiku for get 500m to donate if no be thief,same people who donated to buhari campaign same with ameachi.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Nyako For Atiku - Gov Jibrilla by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 29, 2015
Where did Atiku get such a huge sum to donate? What about Nyako case with EfCC? The truth about corruption is found in the coffers of APC

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Nyako For Atiku - Gov Jibrilla by bewla(m): 7:51am On Dec 29, 2015
Sir with all respect how u get am
Re: Why I Dumped Nyako For Atiku - Gov Jibrilla by omowolewa: 7:54am On Dec 29, 2015
Still on selfish interest.
Re: Why I Dumped Nyako For Atiku - Gov Jibrilla by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 29, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

undecided undecided undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Nyako For Atiku - Gov Jibrilla by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 29, 2015
Jesus Christ the way,truth and light. If you have not received Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal savior,please do so now. All your difficulties,he will turn them around for you and you life will be a better one. In him you will have all you ever needed. Is it money you want? Is it job ? Anything positive at all,he will give it to you only if you believe in him.And an everlasting life as well added. Jesus loves you and he is ready to accept you told,only if you will let him come into your life .Look for any bible believing church near you and start fellowship with God's children today. Your life will never remain the same.
Re: Why I Dumped Nyako For Atiku - Gov Jibrilla by babyfaceafrica: 8:43am On Dec 29, 2015
All politicians are crooks
Re: Why I Dumped Nyako For Atiku - Gov Jibrilla by zik4ever: 9:13am On Dec 29, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
All politicians are crooks
Haba! Not all na! What of APC ones including decampee PDP members? Those are saints jor! Once you join APC, you become a progressive and a change agent!

(1) (Reply)

Fmr President,olusegun Obasanjo Reacts To Donjazzy And Olamide's Beef[screenshot / Picture: Support President Muhammadu Buhari Petition Hits 11K Signatures. / Court Orders Arrest Of Tompolo After Failing To Appear:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.