Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Guys, How Does She Become Ugly After Break-up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Does She Become Ugly After Break-up? (1390 Views)

She Became More Ugly After Taking Beer. I Need Fuc.k Her Today / Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up / Groom Sues And Divorces Bride The Next Day For Being Extremely Ugly After Seeing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Does She Become Ugly After Break-up? by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 29, 2015
Guys, most of us are guilty of this "crime".

A lady that use to be the sunshine of your life, the only cockroach in your cupboard, the most beautiful thing you have ever laid eyes on, etc... How then does she suddenly turn ugly and "just there" after a break up?

Is it that the break-up brought with it a new insight to aesthetics or she suddenly became ugly overnight?? Or is it just out of hatred and grieve?

So which is it guys?

Good morning!!! And Season's greetings!

Freeman David, a Philosopher.

1 Share

Re: Guys, How Does She Become Ugly After Break-up? by Reyus: 9:51am On Dec 29, 2015
FTC..

Characters and attitude become clearer when all that blind love receive its sight.
Re: Guys, How Does She Become Ugly After Break-up? by RexKexMilann: 9:51am On Dec 29, 2015
I Think it All "Boils" Down to "Grieve".

Due to the "Pain" After a BreakUp, Some people tend to "Console" Themselves with Words Like: "She wasn't Good enough, "We weren't Meant for Each Other", "How Come I "Stuck" With her all These While" & Of course the "Most Common" "I never Knew she Was This Ugly".

My point is That, The judgement One makes During a Relationshiup is OFTEN More "Accurate" Than That which Is made after a "Break Up".

Can I Get an AMEN Somebodycheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Does She Become Ugly After Break-up? by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 29, 2015
I love those lips kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Guys, How Does She Become Ugly After Break-up? by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 29, 2015
Because that's when your reasoning works well, that's when you have freedom of speech and freedom after speech cheesy
Re: Guys, How Does She Become Ugly After Break-up? by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 29, 2015
all that just goes to show what liars most men are smiley
Re: Guys, How Does She Become Ugly After Break-up? by YorubaWoman: 9:55am On Dec 29, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, How Does She Become Ugly After Break-up? by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 29, 2015
Reyus:
FTC..

Characters and attitude become clearer when all that blind love receive its sight.

Lwkmd... Hehehe..

Sorry, are you in love sir?
Re: Guys, How Does She Become Ugly After Break-up? by kizolo(m): 9:58am On Dec 29, 2015
Sometimes after sex, your interest in her will keep declining. Unto the next one.
Re: Guys, How Does She Become Ugly After Break-up? by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:

And gullible most girls are, to believe the lies most men tell...

But hey, to judge, who am I?
Re: Guys, How Does She Become Ugly After Break-up? by kizolo(m): 9:59am On Dec 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:
And how most women love to be lied to.
Re: Guys, How Does She Become Ugly After Break-up? by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 29, 2015
Re: Guys, How Does She Become Ugly After Break-up? by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 29, 2015
grinEasypizzy!!!undecided

They just become Hateful, spiteful, Jealous n immature After breakups....undecided

They say those things mostly because They're No Longer linked with Them...Hence! they try to Delude themselves into thinking their EX Magically Turned into A Beast after breaking Up with them...grin

It's just an Ego-Massaging/boosting way of giving themselves hope n Some kind of Joy, so they won't be totally depressed n sad with the feeling of total rejection n forlorn for the rest of their miserable lives....cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Does She Become Ugly After Break-up? by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 29, 2015
RexKexMilann:

Due to the "Pain" After a BreakUp, Some people tend to "Console" Themselves with Words Like: "She wasn't Good enough, "We weren't Meant for Each Other", "How Come I "Stuck" With her all These While" & Of course the "Most Common" "I never Knew she Was This Ugly".

My point is That, The judgement One makes During a Relationshiup is More "Accurate" Than That which Is made after a "Break Up".

looooool amen grin
Re: Guys, How Does She Become Ugly After Break-up? by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 29, 2015
kizolo:
Sometimes after sex, your interest in her will keep declining. Unto the next one.

From experience you speak?
Re: Guys, How Does She Become Ugly After Break-up? by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 29, 2015
RexKexMilann:

My point is That, The judgement One makes During a Relationshiup is More "Accurate" Than That which Is made after a "Break Up".

AMEEEEEEEEEEN....

PREACH ON PAPA...

SAY IT...

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Does She Become Ugly After Break-up? by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 29, 2015
Well beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder
Once they breakup, the guy is not beholding anything again, so na ugly face hin go dey see grin
Re: Guys, How Does She Become Ugly After Break-up? by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 29, 2015
Freemanan:

And gullible most girls are, to believe the lies most men tell...

But hey, to judge, who am I?
oh yeah! I forgot ur an expert in knowing when someone is lying or not undecided
Re: Guys, How Does She Become Ugly After Break-up? by RexKexMilann: 10:05am On Dec 29, 2015
sickstars:

looooool amen grin
gringrin.
Re: Guys, How Does She Become Ugly After Break-up? by kizolo(m): 10:05am On Dec 29, 2015
Freemanan:

From experience you speak?
From public opinion
Re: Guys, How Does She Become Ugly After Break-up? by obiorathesubtle: 10:06am On Dec 29, 2015
It's a mind thing.
Re: Guys, How Does She Become Ugly After Break-up? by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:

oh yeah! I forgot ur an expert in knowing when someone is lying or not undecided

Apologies accepted.
Re: Guys, How Does She Become Ugly After Break-up? by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 29, 2015
kizolo:

And how most women love to be lied to.

how do they know they are bring lied to when all that come out from u guys' mouth are pure lies undecided
yes, I know some girls still stay even when they know the dude is lying tru his teeth, buh wat abt the innocent ones
mtchew
Re: Guys, How Does She Become Ugly After Break-up? by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 29, 2015
kizolo:
From public opinion

I see... Nigerian public... Eww
Re: Guys, How Does She Become Ugly After Break-up? by RexKexMilann: 10:08am On Dec 29, 2015
Freemanan:

AMEEEEEEEEEEN....

PREACH ON PAPA...

SAY IT...
gringrin.
Re: Guys, How Does She Become Ugly After Break-up? by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:

how do they know they are bring lied to when all that come out from u guys' mouth are pure lies undecided
yes, I know some girls still stay even when they know the dude is lying tru his teeth, buh wat abt the innocent ones
mtchew

And what about the truthful guys?

Why the paranoid jibes sister?
Re: Guys, How Does She Become Ugly After Break-up? by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 29, 2015
Freemanan:

And what about the truthful guys?

Why the paranoid jibes sister?

yes they are truthful guys being deceived by girls who lie.
buh that's nt wat we discussing abt. in ur thread, we are dealing with women being the victims of men who lie. correct me if I'm wrong
Re: Guys, How Does She Become Ugly After Break-up? by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:

yes they are truthful guys being deceived by girls who lie.
buh that's nt wat we discussing abt. in ur thread, we are dealing with women being the victims of men who lie. correct me if I'm wrong

You are not wrong.

You cant discuss TITANIC without mentioning the ICEBERG......
Re: Guys, How Does She Become Ugly After Break-up? by Ginaz(f): 10:21am On Dec 29, 2015
The pain and pain with the pains that's why embarassed
Re: Guys, How Does She Become Ugly After Break-up? by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 29, 2015
Ginaz:

Seems this is the only logical reason afterall...
Re: Guys, How Does She Become Ugly After Break-up? by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
It's a mind thing.

Hmm
Re: Guys, How Does She Become Ugly After Break-up? by kizolo(m): 10:43am On Dec 29, 2015
Ginaz:

(1) (Reply)

Shld I Break Up With Her? / See How Lady Backside Cause Confusion / Choiii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.