Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport (39923 Views)

Man Inserts Electric Heater In Son's Anus For "Being Gay" In Borno. Graphic Pic / How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) / Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport by abduljabbar4(m): 6:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
Timoleon:
Come to think of it, i think the media is bias against a particular tribe when it comes to drug related offences. Are they saying they are only aware when the culprits are from a particular region abd dont get informed wen it involves other people. let them kip it up, their smear campaign cannot keep a people down.

What are you saying? The media is not reporting us because we dont sell drugs. Tell ur useless iibo brothers to stop trafficking drugs

2 Likes

Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport by francizy(m): 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
Seun, Lalasticlala, etc, does it mean you people didn't see all this tribalistic comments on this very thread? Are you people deliberately promoting this bigotry or what? It's all these same tribalistic comments I quoted on that rapist thread and my comment was hidden. A reasonable moderator would have followed the post and come straight in here to hide all comments but the mod that hid my comment played blind to all the hate filled comments in here..

1 Like

Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport by Timoleon(m): 6:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
abduljabbar4:

What are you saying? The media is not reporting us because we dont sell drugs. Tell ur useless iibo brothers to stop trafficking drugs

Talking about drugs...ur dp says alot about you.
Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport by francizy(m): 6:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
abduljabbar4:

And what will you tell your useless brothers bombing innocent humans and wasting lives?

1 Like

Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport by abduljabbar4(m): 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
francizy:

And what will you tell your useless brothers bombing innocent humans and wasting lives?

Alhamdulillah, i never came out to say that the media is biased and should not report it when they strike. Besides, even gej believes they are his brothers

1 Like

Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport by francizy(m): 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Alhamdulillah, i never came out to say that the media is biased and should not report it when they strike. Besides, even gej believes they are his brothers

Whatever punk! undecided
Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport by AnanseK(m): 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
The hardworking people again and again and again....

1 Like

Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport by acooriz(m): 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
Nofyn biafrans won't go for ego.... Biafra kwenu
Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport by tuna4servi(m): 11:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
Just to check d name of d criminal Dats all

1 Like

Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport by SHAIBULIAR: 2:56am On Dec 30, 2015
the usual suspect...........yiboe
Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport by lagosrd: 7:30am On Dec 30, 2015
TheGreenDay:
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has arrested Maxwell Obumneme Ikeh at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport (MMIA) in Ikeja, Lagos, with substances that tested positive for cocaine inserted in his anus.

The suspect was coming from Brazil with drugs packed in six wraps weighing 120 grammes inserted into his anus.

Another suspect, Tochukwu Akumma Nwakpo, was also arrested while trying to export a consignment containing 1.860kg of methamphetamine sealed in tin tomato paste to South Africa

NDLEA Lagos Airport Commander Ahmadu Garba feeding questions from metropolexpress said Ikeh, 40, and Nwakpo, 27, had targeted the festive period to smuggle drugs.

He said: “Intelligence report received by the agency indicated that the suspects specifically targeted the festive season to smuggle their drugs. Ikeh was caught on arrival while Nwakpo that hid methamphetamine in tomato paste meant for export to South Africa was equally arrested.

Ikeh said this was his first time of dealing in drugs, adding: “I am married with a child and live in Lagos. I sell children diapers and clothes but travelled to Brazil two months ago expecting to buy my goods at a cheaper price. In the process, I decided to smuggle 120 grammes of cocaine for monetary gains.

I inserted six wraps of the drugs into my anus yet it was detected and that was how I was arrested. This is my first time.” Nwakpo, 27, an automobile parts dealer at Ladipo Market in Mushin, Lagos, said he was only assisting a friend to send a consignment of foodstuff to South Africa.

“I sell motor parts at Ladipo market. My friend in South Africa asked me to send a luggage to him. He called somebody in Lagos who brought the bag to me and I took it to the airport for shipment. During search, the drug was detected and I was arrested,” he said.
http://metropolexpress.com/business/item/5701-man-inserted-cocaine-in-anus-from-brazil-arrested-in-lagos-airport

How ur anus now. Hot I guess criminal suspect causing disgrace at home and abroad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robber Begs For His Life After Being Caught During Unsuccessful Operation.photos / 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash / EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.