Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport (39921 Views)

Man Inserts Electric Heater In Son's Anus For "Being Gay" In Borno. Graphic Pic / How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) / Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport by HDee(m): 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
Smh

1 Like

Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport by omoelesa(m): 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
Cocaine republic of biafra.

11 Likes

Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport by martineverest(m): 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
Bia dem.... My guess never disappoint

9 Likes

Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport by yinkus204(m): 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
Na only this people they this country our government should pass death sentence to drug traffic so that these people will stop

8 Likes

Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport by viki84(m): 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
people exhibiting traits because of money

2 Likes

Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport by eleko1: 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
TOM nd JERRY from East Africa.
ramdris:
[size=50pt]The name![/size]
undecided undecided undecided sad

2 Likes

Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport by STILESGANG: 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
Timoleon:
Come to think of it, i think the media is bias against a particular tribe when it comes to drug related offences. Are they saying they are only aware when the culprits are from a particular region abd dont get informed wen it involves other people. let them kip it up, their smear campaign cannot keep a people down.
Mumu

15 Likes

Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport by noblegrex: 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
ibe9ja:
Igbo/Biafra/Ipod people make una still dey learn naaaaaaaaaaa. Which day here dem hang una brothers because of similar offence? Is this how u guys plan to wipe out your own population in Biafra land if u eventually get it?
Abeg make una leave my peopuluu oo.dem person! Have they hunged EBELE jona and Dansuki? Make dem no touch am oo
Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport by FemiFaniKayode: 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
hmmmm these people from across the niger

4 Likes

Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport by akilo1: 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
Biafra again? cry

7 Likes

Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport by STILESGANG: 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
yinkus204:
Na only this people they this country our government should pass death sentence to drug traffic so that these people will stop
Even death sentence can't stop them.It's in their blood.

7 Likes

Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
TheGreenDay:
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has arrested Maxwell Obumneme Ikeh at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport (MMIA) in Ikeja, Lagos, with substances that tested positive for cocaine inserted in his anus.

The suspect was coming from Brazil with drugs packed in six wraps weighing 120 grammes inserted into his anus.

Another suspect, Tochukwu Akumma Nwakpo, was also arrested while trying to export a consignment containing 1.860kg of methamphetamine sealed in tin tomato paste to South Africa

NDLEA Lagos Airport Commander Ahmadu Garba feeding questions from metropolexpress said Ikeh, 40, and Nwakpo, 27, had targeted the festive period to smuggle drugs.

He said: “Intelligence report received by the agency indicated that the suspects specifically targeted the festive season to smuggle their drugs. Ikeh was caught on arrival while Nwakpo that hid methamphetamine in tomato paste meant for export to South Africa was equally arrested.

Ikeh said this was his first time of dealing in drugs, adding: “I am married with a child and live in Lagos. I sell children diapers and clothes but travelled to Brazil two months ago expecting to buy my goods at a cheaper price. In the process, I decided to smuggle 120 grammes of cocaine for monetary gains.

I inserted six wraps of the drugs into my anus yet it was detected and that was how I was arrested. This is my first time.” Nwakpo, 27, an automobile parts dealer at Ladipo Market in Mushin, Lagos, said he was only assisting a friend to send a consignment of foodstuff to South Africa.

“I sell motor parts at Ladipo market. My friend in South Africa asked me to send a luggage to him. He called somebody in Lagos who brought the bag to me and I took it to the airport for shipment. During search, the drug was detected and I was arrested,” he said.
http://metropolexpress.com/business/item/5701-man-inserted-cocaine-in-anus-from-brazil-arrested-in-lagos-airport
Same old story. Igbos and drugs!!

8 Likes

Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport by Tobyshegz(m): 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
why has 9ja not yet chosen to follow the way the Indonesia & Arabs punish Asshole* freaks like those two Biafran Odes!

4 Likes

Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport by saintgoogle(m): 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
ibedun:

So did I and no surprise.

Thumbs up partner

By their tribe you shall no them

By their seed I mean

6 Likes

Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport by amanikondo: 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
Name does not lie. I came for name checking and I am yet to be disappointed.

13 Likes

Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport by Dandeson1(m): 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
hollywater:
If you are not ban for this comment here, i will personally take this case to God of injustice.
lolgrin funny you, E pain you.

you people call Nigeria zoo, but u don't want to be called zoo, Lol.... cocaine addicts IPOD, if you like ban my IP. ewu

5 Likes

Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked ... Anus??!!! If he can hide cocaine in his anus because of money, then he can also receive tongue because of money...

1 Like

Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
ACCORDING TO KANU RADIO BIAFRA (Tochukwu) GOD'S CHILDREN.... HAHAHA PUTING COCAIN IN THE YANSEEEE HAHAHAHAHA
TheGreenDay:
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has arrested Maxwell Obumneme Ikeh at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport (MMIA) in Ikeja, Lagos, with substances that tested positive for cocaine inserted in his anus.

The suspect was coming from Brazil with drugs packed in six wraps weighing 120 grammes inserted into his anus.

Another suspect, Tochukwu Akumma Nwakpo, was also arrested while trying to export a consignment containing 1.860kg of methamphetamine sealed in tin tomato paste to South Africa

NDLEA Lagos Airport Commander Ahmadu Garba feeding questions from metropolexpress said Ikeh, 40, and Nwakpo, 27, had targeted the festive period to smuggle drugs.

He said: “Intelligence report received by the agency indicated that the suspects specifically targeted the festive season to smuggle their drugs. Ikeh was caught on arrival while Nwakpo that hid methamphetamine in tomato paste meant for export to South Africa was equally arrested.

Ikeh said this was his first time of dealing in drugs, adding: “I am married with a child and live in Lagos. I sell children diapers and clothes but travelled to Brazil two months ago expecting to buy my goods at a cheaper price. In the process, I decided to smuggle 120 grammes of cocaine for monetary gains.

I inserted six wraps of the drugs into my anus yet it was detected and that was how I was arrested. This is my first time.” Nwakpo, 27, an automobile parts dealer at Ladipo Market in Mushin, Lagos, said he was only assisting a friend to send a consignment of foodstuff to South Africa.

“I sell motor parts at Ladipo market. My friend in South Africa asked me to send a luggage to him. He called somebody in Lagos who brought the bag to me and I took it to the airport for shipment. During search, the drug was detected and I was arrested,” he said.
http://metropolexpress.com/business/item/5701-man-inserted-cocaine-in-anus-from-brazil-arrested-in-lagos-airport

6 Likes

Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport by porshuch: 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
By the time they don kill our boys finish for Asian, Na which ppl go fight the second Biafra war

3 Likes

Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport by chidextec: 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
Biafra and drug are like bread and butter

4 Likes

Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
How on earth did he shove tin tomato paste up into his anus picture or idonbelieveit
Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport by Originalsly: 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
Hmmm..... travelling all the way to the other side of the earth to bring back maybe one box of clothes to sell. Funny guy.

1 Like

Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport by omenka(m): 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
One of the idiots giving his people a bad name.

Do all those who bust their humps daily in the streets of Aba or elsewhere in Nigeria doing legit business and earning hefty legit money have four heads?? Don't just understand why some of these dudes just can't learn.

Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport by Liftkid(m): 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
When a man involve in such act he becomes a Biafran/Ipob but when he breaks Record he becomes A Nigerian- Hypocrisy
Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport by Jdesilentkiller(m): 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
Thank God I don't sniff cocaine, to think that this thing enter any manner of place before it reaches the end user is nauseating.
From Vagyna, anus, stomach etc, and the sniffers will be happy sniffing people's private business...........ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

5 Likes

Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport by Atk1nson(m): 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
humanbeing4th:
Biafra motto: in crime we trust

what brought Biafra into this?
Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport by engrshakespeare: 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
These ops with their ambiguous English. Is it the man that is from Brazil or the cocaine or is it his anus that is from Brazil. God help us[i][/i]
Re: Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport by bigerboy200: 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
IN CRIME WE TRUST...by our names u shall know us...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja / Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) / Police In Ibadan Arrests Groom, Family Members For Robbery At Wedding Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.