Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,611 members, 7,851,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) (27759 Views)

Seven Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Killed In Maiduguri Attack / FG Delegates In Borno Over Dalori Village Attack. (Photos) / 70 Years After: Nagasaki And Hiroshima Attack.(photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
May their souls rest in peace !!!!!!!! But buhari should release BIAFRA RADIO DIRECTOR IN THE PERSON OF MAZI NNAMDI KANU in other to reduce GOD's anger in nigeria.
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by smithvera38: 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
RIP,where are we going in this country?
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by dokJ: 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
chai! speechless!
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by Kelvin0(m): 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
e
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
so sad...Rest In Peace
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by adamskutty(m): 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
F
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by suntech: 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
Thought they said the total casualties of the blast is 17. Kinda confuse here.
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by Gentleveks(m): 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
ibe9ja:
Na wa. Atleast, they are helping us reduce the number of terrorist or potential terrorist in the country.

RIP to the dead.
which kind stupid talk be dis? Pls modify
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by alcmene: 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
It shall never be well with Buhari and LIE Mohamed

Am afraid the North may end up stoning Buhari and his deceitful entourage

Meanwhile NOTHING stops Lie Mohamed from being banished to Maiduguri
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by hollywater: 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
elderstan:
Buhari, diaris God oo, we trecked from Lagos to Abuja campaining for u, and this is what u used. To pay us pack. U ar disgrace to ausaHood. R to the deads kiss kiss
Hahaha i did't want to comment before, now i must. So you are one of the people that brought this lying government to Nigeria you mean? Get ready to continue the trekking come 2016,because fuel scarcity is not end soon.

1 Like

Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by justjify(m): 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
peppyluv02:
so sad...Rest In Peace
Thanks peppy
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
braine:
The suicide bomber ran into their. Compound and they tried to save her from the Book Haram she claimed was after her.

That's why I don't blame people these days when they refuse to help strangers.

I'm not sure such how suicide bombers can be fought by the government. I can't seem to wrap my head around it and profer a solution. I think we should cut the government some slack and stop all these "Lai Mohammed" nonsense.
reason why buhari and his ilks need to come to terms with what terrorism is all about and stop the charade as we see it being played lie Mohamed. ..terrorism is knew thing that might not have an end...ask America and the western world...how do you stop a suicide bomber...just how...you would have to kill all Muslims to put an end to it which ofcourse is not possible since not all Muslims are terrorists..
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by swagaholic: 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
justjify:

Thanks peppy
y thanking her? Na u die?
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by Makapounse(m): 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
megamank:
haba? what where they all doing in one place at the same time? this is really tragic.
In The Mosque , Praying
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by namdo(m): 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
braine:
The suicide bomber ran into their. Compound and they tried to save her from the Book Haram she claimed was after her.

I'm not sure such how suicide bombers can be fought by the government. I can't seem to wrap my head around it and profer a solution. I think we should cut the government some slack and stop all these "Lai Mohammed" nonsense.
the point is: why paint a picture of victory when indeed it is false.
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
Eyah so sad..... Thot the army said dey dealt a big blow on the suicide bombers hw come ppl dey die na
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by justjify(m): 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
swagaholic:
y thanking her? Na u die?
lipsrsealed shocked
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by ibe9ja: 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2015
Gentleveks:
which kind stupid talk be dis? Pls modify

It's not silly na. Is it not possible that some of the dead were terrorist or may develop into terrorists in the future, or that some would have given birth to future terrorists? If the probability is not zero then my post was not silly. Besides, I did say RIP to the dead.
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by johnmartus(m): 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
HOW COME?
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by johnmartus(m): 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
HOW COME? HOPE IS NOT A PROPAGANDA?
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by Alameer(m): 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
oatzeal:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-wJAKNVGFw6Y/VoJ5XT6YrEI/AAAAAAAH0fQ/v1_U558MK18/s1600/a.jpg[/img]
20 members of the same family were killed during the Sunday/Monday attacks by Boko Haram in Maiduguri, Borno state. The deceased were all buried in their family compound yesterday according to Muslim rites.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-e_BXeglKYo8/VoJ5cOXtHEI/AAAAAAAH0fY/ZRCIaCtjMvg/s1600/c.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-p2tEPeDh-pA/VoJ5cpKbgAI/AAAAAAAH0fc/oGa-o-t4bAI/s1600/b.jpg[/img]
cc lalasticlala
SOURCE : http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/12/see-photos-20-members-of-family-killed.html
ALLAH YA JIKANKU YA SA KUN HUTA. Allah ka la'ane duk wani mai hannu a boko haram. Amin
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by olutunde12(m): 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Heavens punish Muhammad lying tongue angry

Mohammad, Muhanmodu or both?
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by amtalkin(f): 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
I'm a strong woman i will try to hold back the tears.

20 in one day?
From one family?
from one community ?

Thank God it is no more Jonathan
if you still want to blame you know who to blame now.

#PrayForNorthernNigeria

1 Like

Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by Zendinho(m): 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
Generations wasted...
Future leaders massacred...
Young talents wiped out....
Tomorrow's brain buried...
Patriots covered with earth...
Breadwinners sent to journey of no return...
Our would-be-wives murdered
Our future husbands killed...
O Buhari ??
Nigerian president...
A commander of the armed forces...
A retired army general....
Surrounded by "saints n angels"...
Who are suppose to provide and protect...
Rather the angels are "liar-ing"
While the subjects are subjected to pian loss..
And d dead passing through excruciating death...
Wot will they tell their creator...
And wot will we tell posterity...
Other than REST IN PERFECT PEACE.
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by emzila(m): 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
I WILL JUST USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO ADVICE THE NORTHERN PEOPLE TO CONTROL CHILD BIRTH RATE, EMBRACE EDUCATION AND ENSURE THAT THOSE WHO CANNOT/NOT WILLING TO GO TO SCHOOL LEARN TRADE, ENSURE THAT THEIR CHILDREN DONT LEAVE THEIR HOME TO STAY ON THEIR OWN WHEN THEY ARE NOT UP TO CERTAIN AGE, E.G 20YRS AND IF THEY HAVE TO LEAVE, EVEN AT THAT AGE, LET IT BE THAT THEY HAVE WORK FOR THE ACCOMODATION AND NOT TO SQUART WITH FRIENDS. THE BOKO HARAM MEMBERS ARE MOSTLY CHILDREN BURN BY NORTHERNERS, MAJORITY OF WHO WHERE LEFT ON THE STREET TO SURVIVE ON THEIR OWN. NOW THOSE PAST MISTAKES ARE BACK ON A VISIT BUT IN A WAY NO ONE SEE IT COMING. NOTE: BEFORE YOU CASTIGATE ME, I MAY NOT BE A MUSLIM BUT I AM FROM THE NORTHERN PART, IT IS TIME WE FACE THE TRUTH.
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by Adeevah(m): 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
Inaalillahi...RIP
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by Olemi700: 3:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
Fight against boko haram is fight against north, buhari grin grin grin

Chai baba
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by kobonaire(m): 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2015
megamank:
haba? what where they all doing in one place at the same time? this is really tragic.
Isn't that normal for a family?
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by kobonaire(m): 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2015
ibe9ja:
Na wa. Atleast, they are helping us reduce the number of terrorist or potential terrorist in the country.

RIP to the dead.
That is very unkind of you to say ...
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by shawl: 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
braine:

One sensible person among a flummoxed lot. Trash NL.
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by skuribeebo: 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
elderstan:
Buhari, diaris God oo, we trecked from Lagos to Abuja campaining for u, and this is what u used. To pay us back. U ar a disgrace to ausaHood. R to the deads kiss kiss
he piled up more misery instead of clearing it before december. He does not mind what it will take him to fulfill his selfish ambition. He only knows how to make unrealistic promises ,may he leave forever .
Re: 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) by Rahmat1021(f): 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
Do you ever think that some Christians are in the same situation "bondage"...keep seeking solace in your religion. You are not a saviour...leave us to our faith, and learn to mind ur business. Lakum dinukum waliya dini. "To you be your religion, and to me my religion"
ajoguegbe:
I know millions of Northerners are itching to leave Islam but they seem to be in bondage as Islam as a whole is terror inclined. Even the ones that dont throw bomb under boko haram will be glad to kill you if they hear you left islam and they may be your family members. RELIGION OF BONDAGE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation / Between An Old Buharist And The New Buharideens By Dele Momodu / Anambra Monitors Fulani Herdsmen With Helicopter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.