Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Dumb Ways To Use A Phone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dumb Ways To Use A Phone. (1303 Views)

This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... / Why I'll Never Use A Memory Card In My Life Again / What Do You Think About People Who Use A 'tablet' As A Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dumb Ways To Use A Phone. by PhoneGist(m): 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
As Nigerians, we have many habits some good and some bad. Some of the bad habits we have are seen as norms by some of us but in reality, they just go out to say we are ignorant of some happenings. Take for instance, the use of a phone; I am going to take out time to list out some ‘dumb ways’ we as Nigerians use our phones.

1. The use of two massive handset: We can’t hold two 5.5 or 5.4inch screen phones in one hand or even on both cause it looks funny, it is wise to buy a handset that carries two sims, it is not just wise but economical and a smart move.

2. Having a phone with a good camera and yet, buy a low grade camera for trips.

3. Missing all the juicy scenario when you can snap and share with friends. Well the Phantom 5 has a fantastic multimedia app that helps you create moments and share experiences, instead.You can also stream live. So don’t miss and cool moment again, snap, record and share…LIVE!

4. Switching on all the house lights or setting a lamp close by just to take a picture in doors or at night. If your Smartphone can’t capture good settings at night then it isn’t smart at all. The Phantom 5 like the Camon C8, can capture scenes at night, it has different settings so you do not have to worry about night visions.

5. Having a Smartphone yet buying Bluetooth speakers to play music. A Smartphone should be able to play good sounds and loud music too. It makes no sense to buy another brand’s ear piece or speakers when you can just buy one good Smartphone like Phantom 5 and not worry of other expenses. The Phantom 5 earpiece and handset comes with standard HIFI Speakers and Dolby for your listening pleasure.

6. Having an expensive Smartphone yet you need a dongle or MIFI to connect your other device to the internet. Your Smartphone should operate on 4G LTE and act like a WIFI via the Hotspot app. It’s economical and fast too. The Phantom 5 makes a good pick.

7. If you are a heavy data user, it makes no sense to get a Smartphone with a small RAM. You can get the Phantom 5, it operates a 3GB RAM; making apps run smooth and steady, glitch free.

8. It’s also not smart to buy a calendar, calculator or an alarm clock when your Smartphone doubles as all that. You can set reminders, notes, set alarms and calculate with your device. Making it an all in one business tool.

9. If you are busy like most, It only makes sense to get a device that can keep up with your busy life style and act, not just as a phone but also as a work tool.

10. And most especially, if you have doubled your device to be both a phone and work tool then you need a good security measure to help protect your data. Using words or designs sometimes isn’t the best as your bag or other elements can get in the way. This can cause your phone to lock up and also reset. Making you lose most of your data and contacts so, it’s smart to get a Phantom 5 and use the finger print device to protect your data.
Re: Dumb Ways To Use A Phone. by Teryfik(m): 3:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
Abeg shey u dey work 4 'phantom 5'

3 Likes

Re: Dumb Ways To Use A Phone. by timbros(m): 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
Lol...

Phantom 5 marketer.

Na so the bad market reach? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dumb Ways To Use A Phone. by Jedidiahworld(m): 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
PhoneGist:
As Nigerians, we have many habits some good and some bad. Some of the bad habits we have are seen as norms by some of us but in reality, they just go out to say we are ignorant of some happenings. Take for instance, the use of a phone; I am going to take out time to list out some ‘dumb ways’ we as Nigerians use our phones.

1. The use of two massive handset: We can’t hold two 5.5 or 5.4inch screen phones in one hand or even on both cause it looks funny, it is wise to buy a handset that carries two sims, it is not just wise but economical and a smart move.

2. Having a phone with a good camera and yet, buy a low grade camera for trips.

3. Missing all the juicy scenario when you can snap and share with friends. Well the Phantom 5 has a fantastic multimedia app that helps you create moments and share experiences, instead.You can also stream live. So don’t miss and cool moment again, snap, record and share…LIVE!

4. Switching on all the house lights or setting a lamp close by just to take a picture in doors or at night. If your Smartphone can’t capture good settings at night then it isn’t smart at all. The Phantom 5 like the Camon C8, can capture scenes at night, it has different settings so you do not have to worry about night visions.

5. Having a Smartphone yet buying Bluetooth speakers to play music. A Smartphone should be able to play good sounds and loud music too. It makes no sense to buy another brand’s ear piece or speakers when you can just buy one good Smartphone like Phantom 5 and not worry of other expenses. The Phantom 5 earpiece and handset comes with standard HIFI Speakers and Dolby for your listening pleasure.

6. Having an expensive Smartphone yet you need a dongle or MIFI to connect your other device to the internet. Your Smartphone should operate on 4G LTE and act like a WIFI via the Hotspot app. It’s economical and fast too. The Phantom 5 makes a good pick.

7. If you are a heavy data user, it makes no sense to get a Smartphone with a small RAM. You can get the Phantom 5, it operates a 3GB RAM; making apps run smooth and steady, glitch free.

8. It’s also not smart to buy a calendar, calculator or an alarm clock when your Smartphone doubles as all that. You can set reminders, notes, set alarms and calculate with your device. Making it an all in one business tool.

9. If you are busy like most, It only makes sense to get a device that can keep up with your busy life style and act, not just as a phone but also as a work tool.

10. And most especially, if you have doubled your device to be both a phone and work tool then you need a good security measure to help protect your data. Using words or designs sometimes isn’t the best as your bag or other elements can get in the way. This can cause your phone to lock up and also reset. Making you lose most of your data and contacts so, it’s smart to get a Phantom 5 and use the finger print device to protect your data.

Please how much Techno pay u
Re: Dumb Ways To Use A Phone. by zzzzy: 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
Thanks for sharing.
Re: Dumb Ways To Use A Phone. by petrus021(m): 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
Inform them
Re: Dumb Ways To Use A Phone. by kolexepana: 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
timbros:
Lol...

Phantom 5 marketer.

Na so the bad market reach? cheesy
If to say na iPhone en talk
You'll say he's showing off
Re: Dumb Ways To Use A Phone. by HyDef(m): 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
How do I join the Tecno shill club, cuz they apparently pay good money.
Re: Dumb Ways To Use A Phone. by parrotibaba(m): 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
My God another tecno shill.

Where una dey crawl out from self.

This tecno be like disease nowadays with the intense marketing and advertisements. It's becoming laughable really, seeing this grade A dumb f'cks consistently singing the tecno anthem wherever they go.

1 Like

Re: Dumb Ways To Use A Phone. by ewizard1: 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
When i read it up to number 2, i knew our dear op was trying to market fot Phantom 5. Anyways, some are true, why some wrong.
Re: Dumb Ways To Use A Phone. by potolistic(m): 11:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
Na ur papa do the Phantom 5 sef?..
Any small phantom 5 dis phantom 5 dat...
U 4 kukuma open new nairaland account name am phantom 5.

And ah sure die say u nr de use d mumu phantom 5 wey u nr wn mk person hear word

1 Like

Re: Dumb Ways To Use A Phone. by daphid25(m): 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
HyDef:
How do I join the Tecno shill club, cuz they apparently pay good money.
Don't betray Gionee grin

1 Like

Re: Dumb Ways To Use A Phone. by HyDef(m): 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
daphid25:

Don't betray Gionee grin

grin Never! grin
Re: Dumb Ways To Use A Phone. by Joeyjones(m): 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
Op's just trying to advertise Tecno P5.
Re: Dumb Ways To Use A Phone. by zzzzy: 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
Joeyjones:
Op's just trying to advertise Tecno P5.
instead of them to get info of tecno's upcoming flagship and other phones and tease us to buy it before it is released than to be making noise after most of us don't like it.
Re: Dumb Ways To Use A Phone. by Joeyjones(m): 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
zzzzy:
instead of them to get info of tecno's upcoming flagship and other phones and tease us to buy it before it is released than to be making noise after most of us don't like it.
Don't mind em. Am sure the next one they'll talk about will be tecno L5.
Re: Dumb Ways To Use A Phone. by daphid25(m): 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
HyDef:

grin Never! grin
Keep up the good work for Gionee
Re: Dumb Ways To Use A Phone. by HyDef(m): 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
daphid25:

Keep up the good work for Gionee

I shall.

It's about time I change phones. I've been using the Tecno S5 for almost exactly 24 months now. It's obviously outdated and I had 0 complaints with it. I had to change the battery after a year, but that's nothing.

It's time I move on. She has served me well. If only the Phantom 5 was 20k cheaper... But it isn't.

Gionee M5!
Re: Dumb Ways To Use A Phone. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
tecno foolish advertising. is it byforce, we dont like ur products. ur products are not cheap, yet they are not made with quality. gionee, xiaomi, meizu, elephone, thl, umi, zte, (the list is too long) are better Chinese phones which i love them and i dont care. chinese phones are almost the best except tecno and some few. every tecno whether its made in usa or japan or germany, tecno is tecno and dats what we dislike, period. if u doubt me pls check the specs of all tecno phones, all are using outdated SOCs, lack screen protection, lack every good thing, the phantom 5 is using a mid-end 64bit mtk soc.
1.5GHz octa-core Cortex-A53 CPU, MediaTek MT6753 chipset, Mali-T760 MP4 GPU. for 70k, hard earned 70,000 cash. after dat one, no support from producers, maybe no updates, (past experience), dirty ui, poor design, a boxy shape, not even comfortable on ur palm. u need to hold one to know wat i mean.
all those poor specs. then wat of there xiaomi redmi note 2 prime? helio x10 2.2ghz, for 49k insane, wat of xiaomi redmi note 3, helio x10 2.0ghz, 3gb ram, ir, fps, round edges and round areas. so comfortable, 4000mah cell. full metal body for just 53k . if u were in china. u can get this devices for approx, around 39 and 44k respectively cus no shipping cost. hmm its a long list mehn tecno is crap, stealing african money, OPEN UR EYES AND EXPLORE, TECNO IS JUST TRASH. DO RESEARCH & SEE FOR URSELVES. dont think narrow be dynamic. some ignorant tecno lovers will like to challenge the TRUTH now.

2 Likes

Re: Dumb Ways To Use A Phone. by Cannonleo(m): 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
team HTC anytime any day despite say deem stingy grin
Re: Dumb Ways To Use A Phone. by daphid25(m): 11:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
HyDef:

I shall.

It's about time I change phones. I've been using the Tecno S5 for almost exactly 24 months now. It's obviously outdated and I had 0 complaints with it. I had to change the battery after a year, but that's nothing.

It's time I move on. She has served me well. If only the Phantom 5 was 20k cheaper... But it isn't.

Gionee M5!
I hope Gionee serve you better than that, and if it doesn't, you know what to do

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Original Xiaomi ROIDMI 2 In 1 5V 2.1A Wireless Bluetooth Car Charger / Oukitel Soon To Launch The U13 Pro With 7000 Mah Battery And 16MP Camera. / Airtel 1.5GB And 500MB Night Data Plans Can Now Be Renew The Same Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.