Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Buhari Holds Presidential Media Chat Wednesday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Holds Presidential Media Chat Wednesday (17110 Views)

President Buhari Holds Emergency Meeting Over Rivers Election / Ministerial List: Why Buhari Holds On To 15 Other Nominees / Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Holds Presidential Media Chat Wednesday by ichidodo: 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
This is going to be interesting.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Holds Presidential Media Chat Wednesday by anonimi: 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
Re: Buhari Holds Presidential Media Chat Wednesday by NobleAngell(f): 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
Really? Can't wait.
Re: Buhari Holds Presidential Media Chat Wednesday by ndujekwu(m): 4:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
Finally!!! Abeg, e don Tey wey I hear baba English.... I wan laff small
Re: Buhari Holds Presidential Media Chat Wednesday by emmalexabl(m): 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
Even the Indians are learning for where these ppl are...

His name again.... A D E W A l L E.
Re: Buhari Holds Presidential Media Chat Wednesday by juman(m): 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
I followed obasanjo´s media chat from the beginning to the end of his eight years presidency, nothing good came from his government.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Holds Presidential Media Chat Wednesday by DOCTORDONE: 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
:-)
Re: Buhari Holds Presidential Media Chat Wednesday by DropShot: 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
panachuku:
Not easy to be a dullard grin. spent over 15 years trying to get power u finally got it yet u are clueless . all u and ur goons can do is to blame GEj. was GEj part of the cabal (GOWON,IBB,ABACHA,Buhari himself, Danjuma, shagari) that destroyed Nigeria. one thing is for certain 2019 we will kick u out.
Who are the "we"?

Make frustration no kill you b4 2019 sha. grin grin
Re: Buhari Holds Presidential Media Chat Wednesday by Hemanwel(m): 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
DropShot:

Who are the "we"?

Make frustration no kill you b4 2019 sha. grin grin
Yes,if he doesn't perform,we will kick him out!
When a child is born and after 7 months, the child is still not able to sit,then one begins to get worried
Re: Buhari Holds Presidential Media Chat Wednesday by appini: 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
Lai have cooked lies for him again to come and read to Nigerians. Confused old soldier!
Re: Buhari Holds Presidential Media Chat Wednesday by Pidggin(f): 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
Finally! His agents must have read my thread. You all should check my thread to understand why I think social media change agents are reading all our posts and forwarding the vital ones to the presidency
Re: Buhari Holds Presidential Media Chat Wednesday by 4nobody4every1: 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
Keneking:
+ Burning issues in order of priority are as follows:

- War on Credit card and debit cards overseas/abroad
- War on Boko Haram
- War on Subsidy
- War on Secessionist movements
- War on Corruption
- War on Economic saboteurs and vandals
- War on N5,000 Budget for the Youth
- War on Dollars
- War on Unemployment
- War on performances by ministries

Click like if you think : Nigerians should be able to speak to Mr. President through, Google+, Nairaland, Twitter, Facebook, Whassup, Instagram, etc

Sai Buhari

Lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked

jonathan seffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Holds Presidential Media Chat Wednesday by bigtt76(f): 5:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
Finally coming to tlk to us after following to deplete our forex reserve grin I can't even make payments online undecided
Re: Buhari Holds Presidential Media Chat Wednesday by amusadele: 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
DropShot:
Hope it reveals more goodies to expect next year.

Why will the president not want to avoid local media when they're not professional? They always misrepresent him and it's fair to deny them the opportunity to do it if he can.

See how Tribune fabricated Sagay news for example. What about that of Archbishop Onaiyekan?

Please send RESET TO 131. MTN need to quickly reset your brain region. Is Buhari an inch senseable? Does he know his left from his right? Is he espected to talk all those rubbish outside this country if he is normal? You go other countries to appeal for investors to come over here, at the same time, you finish up your country, that it is not suitable for investment. Look at the case of boko haram. Lai Mohammed is say some towards left, Buhari say the opposite. Would you not comfortably say Buhari is a worthless individual? Lobbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Holds Presidential Media Chat Wednesday by mcnuel001(m): 5:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
Our great president, ialone BUHARI THANK YOU! We are glad that Nigerians are enjoying the new era and wind of CHANGE. At least Boko haram is now a thing of the past, fuel is now available everywhere and sold almost at #45/L, and $1 is almost equal to to #1, All the unemployed youths are now smiling, Workers minimum wage has been increased above #18000. Nigeria is now enjoying constant power, even with current incident at the Murtala Muhamed international Airport. School pupils now enjoy free bus and launch. At least all the corrupt politicians have been jailed. We are very happy that food stuffs are now very cheap in the market as one bag of rice is now sold for #3500 only. etc. And we sincerely say THANK YOU BUHARI FOR THIS WONDERFUL CHANGE Passionate satire. ..lol

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Holds Presidential Media Chat Wednesday by tete7000(m): 5:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
DropShot:
Hope it reveals more goodies to expect next year.

Why will the president not want to avoid local media when they're not professional? They always misrepresent him and it's fair to deny them the opportunity to do it if he can.

See how Tribune fabricated Sagay news for example. What about that of Archbishop Onaiyekan?

So it is by avoiding it he will put things right?. That's how our local media will be encouraged to develop? The people he governs live in those foreign country where he goes to talk? Na wa for some people and their reasoning. Colonial mentality.
Re: Buhari Holds Presidential Media Chat Wednesday by tete7000(m): 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
juman:
I followed obasanjo´s media chat from the beginning to the end of his eight years presidency, nothing good came from his government.

Don't give up on Nigeria please!
Re: Buhari Holds Presidential Media Chat Wednesday by tayour917i(m): 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
jamoscofield:
..make I QULIKULI find pen and paper..
enoff questions for d dullard
This brings a dull perception of you
Re: Buhari Holds Presidential Media Chat Wednesday by docadams: 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
Keneking:
+

Lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked

Hmmmmmmm

You go kill this man o!
Haba!
Re: Buhari Holds Presidential Media Chat Wednesday by drberry(m): 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
Once again another opportunity to lie to Nigerians.
Re: Buhari Holds Presidential Media Chat Wednesday by ubah84(m): 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
pls ask him why he didn't pay military salary for December

1 Like

Re: Buhari Holds Presidential Media Chat Wednesday by drberry(m): 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
mcnuel001:
Our great president, ialone BUHARI THANK YOU! We are glad that Nigerians are enjoying the new era and wind of CHANGE. At least Boko haram is now a thing of the past, fuel is now available everywhere and sold almost at #45/L, and $1 is almost equal to to #1, All the unemployed youths are now smiling, Workers minimum wage has been increased above #18000. Nigeria is now enjoying constant power, even with current incident at the Murtala Muhamed international Airport. School pupils now enjoy free bus and launch. At least all the corrupt politicians have been jailed. We are very happy that food stuffs are now very cheap in the market as one bag of rice is now sold for #3500 only. etc. And we sincerely say THANK YOU BUHARI FOR THIS WONDERFUL CHANGE Passionate satire. ..lol
grin grin Sarcasm at its peak grin grin This fellow is high on some Oshogbo weed mixed with soured kunu. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Holds Presidential Media Chat Wednesday by Lanretoye(m): 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
Keneking:
+ Burning issues in order of priority are as follows:

- War on Credit card and debit cards overseas/abroad
- War on Boko Haram
- War on Subsidy
- War on Secessionist movements
- War on Corruption
- War on Economic saboteurs and vandals
- War on N5,000 Budget for the Youth
- War on Dollars
- War on Unemployment
- War on performances by ministries

Click like if you think : Nigerians should be able to speak to Mr. President through, Google+, Nairaland, Twitter, Facebook, Whassup, Instagram, etc

Sai Buhari

When you make sensible comment,u beg for likes,when u make mumu comment, you still beg for likes.You be begging for likes like say na food,mtchew
Re: Buhari Holds Presidential Media Chat Wednesday by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
Lanretoye:

When you make sensible comment,u beg for likes,when u make mumu comment, you still beg for likes.You be begging for likes like say na food,mtchew

If I reply you in traffic here, both of us would be banned for at least three days. Click like if you want me to reply.
Re: Buhari Holds Presidential Media Chat Wednesday by millionboi(m): 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
d chat sld b on hausa
Re: Buhari Holds Presidential Media Chat Wednesday by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
anonimi:
Must be interesting.
Any INTERPRETER planned

[img]http://4.bp..com/-hxkbcMA-Gds/Vi_jnwVSIoI/AAAAAAAHG5I/0h9m6kBQqpE/s400/10.jpg[/img]
what will you benefit if you kill us with your pictures grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Holds Presidential Media Chat Wednesday by mcnuel001(m): 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
drberry:

grin grin Sarcasm at its peak grin grin This fellow is high on some Oshogbo weed mixed with soured kunu. grin
Bros na lie? grin
drberry:

Bros na lie?
Re: Buhari Holds Presidential Media Chat Wednesday by chukkiephil(m): 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
I hope he can explain this!! angry

Re: Buhari Holds Presidential Media Chat Wednesday by Phobia1: 6:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
Toeyoursea:

seconded
Thirded. grin
Toeyoursea:

seconded
Thirded.
Re: Buhari Holds Presidential Media Chat Wednesday by chukkiephil(m): 6:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
anonimi:
Must be interesting.
Any INTERPRETER planned

[img]http://4.bp..com/-hxkbcMA-Gds/Vi_jnwVSIoI/AAAAAAAHG5I/0h9m6kBQqpE/s400/10.jpg[/img]
OMG!! he actually used interpreter hahahahahahaha wetin person no go see hahahahha IS THIS THE BEST WE CAN GET FOR THIS COUNTRY embarassed I hope my international colleagues don't see this please grin dem go finish me walahi

1 Like

Re: Buhari Holds Presidential Media Chat Wednesday by chukkiephil(m): 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2510983_twimg20150606110224_jpeg5c1c6f8907ece26082a279a94e87412c
hehehehe like the SOCIAL MEDIA BILL?? Abeg forget those promises ooh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari / EFCC Conducting Forensic Analysis Of Ganduje Bribe Videos In London: Magu / Court Okays Supplementary Elections In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.