Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Single Sistas: 7 Lies You Must Stop Telling Yourselves In 2016. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single Sistas: 7 Lies You Must Stop Telling Yourselves In 2016. (3121 Views)

Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo / Do Some Sistas Force Their Men Into Rituals For Money? / 9 Lies You Need To Stop Believing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Single Sistas: 7 Lies You Must Stop Telling Yourselves In 2016. by SAMBARRY: 6:39am On Dec 30, 2015
EVILFOREST:

WOMEN DON SUFFER

MARRIAGE na CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.

chaiiiiiiiii..
Thank GOD say I no be woman.
Pls. What's all these oooooo...?
na world cup sef grin

Anybody wey no win that world cup Don enter am for nl grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Sistas: 7 Lies You Must Stop Telling Yourselves In 2016. by AlphaSoul: 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
Woged2005:
It’s been long I posted anything. That is for a reason. But as the year draws to an end I kinda looked back at the reason some sistas gave for calling off relationships and only wonder why some people take so much effort to lie to themselves.

1. Leave Pastors Alone To Face Their Work.
A lady in her late 30’s have been praying, fasting, networking for a soul-mate and when she finally got one, she went to her pastor to confirm if the man was from God. Her pastor told her the man was not her God-given husband, she should wait. She called off the relationship only for her and the married pastor to be caught making out 3 months later….what prophesy does she need to know who has been killing her dreams?...I LMAO!

2. Yankee Dreams Have Ruined Lives
Somebody ditched her home-based man she’s been going out with for over 2 years in a no-se*x relationship because her Aunty hooked her up with another yankee man looking for a wife. The yankee man came home and ‘wacked’ her front and back ceaselessly till he returned back to his base, and told her they were not compatible….when will sistas wise up on these yankee dream?.....Nawa!

3. When You Do Your Job Like 'Runs'
A marketing lady was busted pant’s down in a hotel room with her fiancee’s best friend. Hmmm! Some jobs like marketing, sales, pubic relations, media require high networking for survival, but be careful creating an image of a ‘runs’ girl while being nice to everyone. Almost every man dating a lady in those professions keep their ears and eyes wide open because of the notoriety some ladies have created in those jobs.

4. Are You Still Keeping Your Options Open?
Now this is the fourth time a lady has called off a relationship saying “She’s keeping her options open”. This code phrase for dating multiple men only get’s you confused and make you to easily quit a relationship rather than make it work in the face of a slight problem because you believe you have other options. Most girls who do that find out the hard way that they quit easily, can’t settle down, get confused on who’s best for them, and often get into a messy scandal.

5. "Packaging Can Be Misleading"
Most sistas are ageing into their 40’s because they want to marry a well-packaged, celebrity-like personality. Beyond the stage appearances and polished, packaged looks people have at work, in the church, at events, etc, they have a different life and personality at home. No man wears suits and shoes to sleep. Every man poos and pees, most people look funny when they remove clothes, and most men throws dirty boxers around ….LoL. I also wonder how those nice clothes translate to being a good husband and a good father at home.

6. Chickens Can't Fly Like Eagles, They Belong To Different Levels
It’s ok for a lady to marry-up but it’s outright greedy and needy if you are without a good job, good career, good investments/account, etc yet you insist on marrying a man who has everything going for him. Any man who has everything going for him will also want a lady who has everything going for her. Eagles don’t breed with chickens, dear. If you raise your expectations, make sure you are raising your own stakes too

7. Huh? You Love Him Yet Can't Move Along With People Around Him?
A lady once said she couldn’t stand her fiancee’s friends and relatives bc they appear to be using him. Well, you cannot hate his friends and family and claim to love him. No man wants a woman who will destroy his relationships with other people useful to him. If you want him you have to accept and like people around him. Nobody exists as an Island.
Evergreen!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Is The Best Cook / Help!! My Sister Marriage Is About To Crash / Help! My Parents Are Adopting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.