Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Alao-akala Says PDP Will Soon Die A Natural Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alao-akala Says PDP Will Soon Die A Natural Death (776 Views)

Ajimobi, His Wife And Alao Akala Eating Together (Photo) / Ajimobi, Alao-Akala And Senator Teslim Folarin Reunite In London (Photos) / ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alao-akala Says PDP Will Soon Die A Natural Death by vicostyles(m): 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-FyFFxnFSqpo/VoK8HyhmkRI/AAAAAAAAAzw/WpQklW6ZRbc/s320/Akala.jpg[/img]

Former governor of Oyo State, Adebayo Alao-Akala, recently revealed why he decamped from to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to the All Progressives Congress (APC). He denounced his former party, the PDP, as a dying party.
Months ago, Alao-Akala left the PDP after he was denied the party gubernatorial ticket for the 2015 April election.
In an interview with Nigerian Tribune, Alao-Akala claimed that the PDP was at the brink of natural death.
“I already said goodbye to the PDP; I would not have gone back to the PDP. What would I have gone back to do in PDP? Those people that had dissenting voices were not the people who followed me to Labour Party, so they must be the ones expecting that maybe I would come back to PDP.
“But the decision to leave PDP back then was unanimously taken by my followers, so if some people are expecting me to return to PDP, they are not many; they are very small in percentage and I will say they are insignificant. Nobody would have expected me to come back to PDP; the party will soon die a natural death, so there is no way I can go back to a party that is in comatose.
At present, PDP is in comatose, why do I have to go and join issues or be part of the people that will bury PDP? I can’t go back to PDP. I have said goodbye to them and I wish them good luck. I hope they can get a good doctor to revive the party,” he said.
He also said that he would never return to the PDP even if the party is reconstructed.
“I cannot and I won’t return to PDP. The only way I can go back to PDP is if the thing that made me to be going to the APC, if that thing is no more there, maybe I can go back. But to be truthful with you, I am done with PDP and that’s just the truth of the matter.”
Alao-Akala also disclosed that the grass is greener in APC and most of this friends and associates have also joined the party.
http://www.fusiongists.com/2015/12/alao-akala-says-pdp-will-soon-die.html
Re: Alao-akala Says PDP Will Soon Die A Natural Death by afoobabs(m): 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
politics is indeed a dirty game. what is the thing that makes u to join apc isnt it bcus they ar the ruling and u know u can be served leftovers, ole is accord party also in commatose why cant u go there i cant believe u can coexist in the same party with ur die hard enemy Ajimobi
Re: Alao-akala Says PDP Will Soon Die A Natural Death by Khd95(m): 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
Killer blowgrin
Re: Alao-akala Says PDP Will Soon Die A Natural Death by Tallesty1(m): 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
His face be like he's mourning it already
Re: Alao-akala Says PDP Will Soon Die A Natural Death by agarawu23(m): 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
Coming from a public thief grin

Well, it's no more news
Re: Alao-akala Says PDP Will Soon Die A Natural Death by RockMaxi: 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2015

grin grin Over to Metuh. A technical uppercut to the ailing party from the Ogbomosho political lord.
Re: Alao-akala Says PDP Will Soon Die A Natural Death by Omotayor123(f): 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
Why not ... After they have suck all the milk and honey tongue
Re: Alao-akala Says PDP Will Soon Die A Natural Death by STARGREEN(m): 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
It can't be at least till 2034
Re: Alao-akala Says PDP Will Soon Die A Natural Death by kestolove95(m): 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
Dix bleaching old man
Re: Alao-akala Says PDP Will Soon Die A Natural Death by henryutd(m): 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2015
The name may die but the spirit never die. The spirit has entered somewhere (APC).
Wait for the manifestation.
Re: Alao-akala Says PDP Will Soon Die A Natural Death by DaBullIT(m): 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
PDP died a long time ago

And PERSON who said it's spirit entered APC , how many of the decampees have been rewarded with any political post ?

(1) (Reply)

Sen Ben Murray Slammed On Twitter / This Sort Of Things Makes Public Office Do Or Die!!! Pics / #bayelsadecides: See Results Of Bayelsa Supplementary Election As It Trickles In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.