Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

6 Foods That Are Killing Your Sex Drive | No. 3 Will Shock You! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Foods That Are Killing Your Sex Drive | No. 3 Will Shock You! (2029 Views)

Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. / 5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship. / 3 Things That Make Women Addicted To You Like Crack NO 3 Is Very Important (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Foods That Are Killing Your Sex Drive | No. 3 Will Shock You! by Moorevibe(m): 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
You aren’t in the mood for sex some nights. Expectedly, you blame stress, fatigue, a lack of sleep, but the secret behind your libido’s loss is perhaps hidden in your plate of food.

Since both testosterone and oestrogen play a critical role in the bodies of men and women, an imbalance can either amp up or diminish your sex drive. Research shows that certain foods can significantly impact your hormonal levels. So, look before you eat.
Here are six foods you should avoid if you want the libido to simmer:
1. Alcohol
According to researchers, alcohol is a downer and can affect a man’s ability to maintain his erection. Since it affects both sexes, women, you too need to take it slow. While all alcohol affects the liver’s ability to get rid of excess oestrogen, beer is rich in phytoestrogens. Its plant-derived oestrogen directly affects fertility.
2. Sugar
High levels of sugar in your bloodstream can adversely affect the gene that controls your sex hormones. Simple sugars, such as glucose and fructose, are metabolised in your liver and the excess fat gets stored as lipids. Excess fat synthesis deactivates your shbg (sex hormone binding globulin) gene, causing your levels of shbg protein to drop dramatically, and it is this shbg protein that controls your testosterone and oestrogen levels.

Continue Reading Here >>> http://www.moorevibe.com/2015/12/6-foods-that-are-killing-your-sex-drive.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Foods That Are Killing Your Sex Drive | No. 3 Will Shock You! by icewinz(m): 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
3-plastic bottles.
4-spicy foods.
5-chacolate.

Atleast i've revealed what is there for my niggas. No need for the la click. #onelove

12 Likes

Re: 6 Foods That Are Killing Your Sex Drive | No. 3 Will Shock You! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
icewinz:
3-plastic bottles.

4-spicy foods.

5-chacolate.

Atleast i've revealed what is there for my niggas.
No need for the la click.
#onelove
despite we produce alcohor, am n't use to it & i hate smoking too but sometime takes smilenof
Re: 6 Foods That Are Killing Your Sex Drive | No. 3 Will Shock You! by icewinz(m): 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
nacosprof:
despite we produce alcohor, am n't use to it & i hate smoking too but sometime takes smilenof
blood of chisos,nigga please modify this your post,befoe it nack front page and i steal all your likes.

1 Like

Re: 6 Foods That Are Killing Your Sex Drive | No. 3 Will Shock You! by potolistic(m): 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
This is for the poster above the poster above me....
==>la blood of jesus!!! la gbagaun

1 Like

Re: 6 Foods That Are Killing Your Sex Drive | No. 3 Will Shock You! by coolzeal(m): 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
I love spicy foods and I don't seem to have problem with my sex-drive. In nutshell, My libido is freaking high.
Re: 6 Foods That Are Killing Your Sex Drive | No. 3 Will Shock You! by osesology(m): 11:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
nacosprof:
Are you serious right now? If it's smirnoffice you wanted to write, then I want to inform you that it contains more alchohol than your average beer. Go figure.
Re: 6 Foods That Are Killing Your Sex Drive | No. 3 Will Shock You! by ThefemaleKing: 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
And which foods will revive it? undecided
Re: 6 Foods That Are Killing Your Sex Drive | No. 3 Will Shock You! by Moorevibe(m): 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
icewinz:
3-plastic bottles.

4-spicy foods.

5-chacolate.

Atleast i've revealed what is there for my niggas.
No need for the la click.
#onelove

No strings attached. I still got my clicks tho tongue tongue
Re: 6 Foods That Are Killing Your Sex Drive | No. 3 Will Shock You! by Moorevibe(m): 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
icewinz:
blood of chisos,nigga please modify this your post,befoe it nack front page and i steal all your likes.

I should post full story abi?
Re: 6 Foods That Are Killing Your Sex Drive | No. 3 Will Shock You! by Moorevibe(m): 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
So if I post full story, will I hit FP?

Its not guaranteed tho. Or is it?

(1) (Reply)

If A Girl Smiles At You.... / Guy Slaps His Girlfriend Because She Called His Female Friend "Arindin" / Help!!! Bf Instantly Loses Attention Anytime He Tries To Wear A Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.