Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? (16112 Views)

'Deaf & Dumb' Boko Haram With Charms & Bunch Of Keys Arrested By Soldiers (Pics) / Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video / Morning Of 9th August 2015, #freebiafra Dominates U.S Political Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by makten: 11:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
Here is an example of a Culture fair IQ test question. Most of you should find it pretty easy to get correct.

But imagine that there are many people in Africa (up to 30%) even university students who would not be able to get a question like this correct. This is troubling because what a question like this measures is abstract reasoning ability. IQ represents an interconnected web of productive mental characteristics; the ability to see the connections between different information, the ability to plan into the future, reasoning and logical abilities etc.

IQ is also correlated to with self control, less criminality and the ability to succeed in school. It is the most important characteristic a human can have. When people cannot even get a question like the below correct, imagine what they will do when they are in the government?

1. Loot and steal
2. Travel endlessly
3. Inability to plan

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by makten: 11:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
wordcat:

My question is still valid. Who's going to supervise the said test, angels?

Many students made grade "A or"B in Physics and Chemistry in the recently released WASSCE but you & I knw that most of them can't even name the first 20 elements.
First we have to agree that black people are deficient in IQ, and then we have to agree that Eugenics is the solution before we can even begin to worry about who will supervise the tests.

You are talking about building a fire when we haven't even slaughtered the goat yet.

Don't try that stuff with me, i am far too intelligent to get bogged down in your deflectionary arguments. I'm still waiting for you to provide evidence that blacks are not inferior.
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by Farnsworth: 11:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
kleek:
Instead of telling me blacks are not inferior, why don't you show me? If you cant give any evidence then can you atleast give me a rational reason to believe blacks are not inferior after looking at the invariable failures of the race?

And i'm not white. I'm just being realistic, we need to come to grips with the truth instead of endlessly making excuses.

Okay if you are black that is great... please do not breed and we are on our way to development... Africans are inferior at development? I have schooled with both Black, Whites and Asians... some are smart, some are not, what of humans beings that are dyslexic are they intelligent or not. human of all races are a product of natural selection and in every conner where humans have thrived intelligence was critical. The Idea that Black have smaller brains is very old ideas that are immensely flawed, so is the IQ test... the key to understanding the human brain and intelligence is to study to connections within the brain.

2 Likes

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by makten: 12:00am On Dec 30, 2015
Farnsworth:

Okay if you are black that is great... please do not breed and we are on our way to development... Africans are inferior at development? I have schooled with both Black, Whites and Asians... some are smart, some are not, what of humans beings that are dyslexic are they intelligent or not. human of all races are a product of natural selection and in every conner where humans have thrived intelligence was critical. The Idea that Black have smaller brains is very old ideas that are immensely flawed, so is the IQ test... the key to understanding the human brain and intelligence is to study to connections within the brain.
Would you like to live in a society where 90% of the population is dyslexic? Such a society would not advance past the stone age.

I rest my case.
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by makten: 12:04am On Dec 30, 2015
And would you like to live in a society where 70% of the population is clinically r.etarded? Well it looks like ethiopia
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by wordcat(m): 12:12am On Dec 30, 2015
makten:
First we have to agree that black people are deficient in IQ, and then we have to agree that Eugenics is the solution before we can even begin to worry about who will supervise the tests.

You are talking about building a fire when we haven't even slaughtered the goat yet.

Don't try that stuff with me, i am far too intelligent to get bogged down in your deflectionary arguments. I'm still waiting for you to provide evidence that blacks are not inferior.

I've already agreed with ur solution i.e eugenics but my simple question is; Who Will Conduct The Test? Who's Going To Monitor It? And Who Will Set The Standard For The Evaluation?

1 Like

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by Farnsworth: 12:35am On Dec 30, 2015
makten:
If you had even a basic understanding of this topic you would have been able to give an actual argument in several short sentences.

Since you are unable to present an actual point, and instead use your words to puff hot air it is obvious that you are completely clueless about this subject and should be asking me to educate you.

You are obviously not qualified to educate anyone, selective breeding as a solution to development in Africa is obviously the argument of mentally impaired person with simple answers. eugenics haha!
well since you guys claim to be blacks, maybe you guys deserve eugenics. Blacks read about this an BS science and can reason logical about it, does deserve it.

one last time...
The are intelligent blacks and they are not so intelligent blacks
The are intelligent whites and they are not so intelligent whites
The are intelligent Asians and they are not so intelligent Asians

It has not correlation to the development of a country with Africa or Africa as a whole. Humans are unique and the unique connections of the synaptics in the brain, hold the key to this intelligence you are search for... So look up research in to the human brain by neurosurgeons in this century and read up on it.

1 Like

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by makten: 12:41am On Dec 30, 2015
Farnsworth:

You are obviously not qualified to educate anyone, selective breeding as a solution to development in Africa is obviously the argument of mentally impaired person with simple answers. eugenics haha!
well since you guys claim to be blacks, maybe you guys deserve eugenics. Blacks read about this an BS science and can reason logical about it, does deserve it.

one last time...
The are intelligent blacks and they are not so intelligent blacks
The are intelligent whites and they are not so intelligent whites
The are intelligent Asians and they are not so intelligent Asians

It has not correlation to the development of a country with Africa or Africa as a whole. Humans are unique and the unique connections of the synaptics in the brain, hold the key to this intelligence you are search for... So look up research in to the human brain by neurosurgeons in this century and read up on it.
The issue is that the average IQ of blacks is lower. This does not mean there are no smart blacks, i'm in the 98th percentile in the entire world and i'm black.

The percentage of low IQ people in the black race is higher than in other races. You are going to need to learn how to understand basic logic.
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by Farnsworth: 12:50am On Dec 30, 2015
makten:
Would you like to live in a society where 90% of the population is dyslexic? Such a society would not advance past the stone age.

I rest my case.

well, Natural selection... The are obviously very highly accomplished dyslexic people within our society today. example one "Michael Faraday" his enormous contributions towards electricity and magnetism lead to the modern world today... people like this could have been killed by your eugenics.

cool documentary below too...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfSz3D5CCSQ
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by Farnsworth: 1:01am On Dec 30, 2015
makten:
The issue is that the average IQ of blacks is lower. This does not mean there are no smart blacks, i'm in the 98th percentile in the entire world and i'm black.

The percentage of low IQ people in the black race is higher than in other races. You are going to need to learn how to understand basic logic.

lower? IQ test are not reliable. Like I have said the best way would be scanning the brain, basing programs that kills off bloodline of people through forced sterilization based on brain size measurement and IQ test that fluctuates arbitrarily is not an intelligent solution.
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by makten: 1:01am On Dec 30, 2015
Farnsworth:

well, Natural selection... The are obviously very highly accomplished dyslexic people within our society today. example one "Michael Faraday" his enormous contributions towards electricity and magnetism lead to the modern world today... people like this could have been killed by your eugenics.

cool documentary below too...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfSz3D5CCSQ
dyslexic people score fine on IQ tests BTW. dyslexia has nothing to do with being dumb.

Mental retardation is the target of eugenics.

And i didn't say anything about "killing people" you are using a strawman aguement. Are you sure you don't suffer from low Iq yourself?

1 Like

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by makten: 1:05am On Dec 30, 2015
Farnsworth:

lower? IQ test are not reliable. Like I have said the best way would be scanning the brain, basing programs that kills off bloodline of people through forced sterilization based on brain size measurement and IQ test that fluctuates arbitrarily is not an intelligent solution.
Even if the correlation of the test to real functional intelligence was less than .5 sterilizing the bottom 16% of a population that averages 75 would be no great loss.

Anyone who cannot get the below question correct does not need to reproduce with another person who is similarly challenged.

BTW did you know that sweden and norway had a policy of sterilizing mental retards up until the 70's? their criteria for retardation is what is considered average in Africa.

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by Farnsworth: 1:12am On Dec 30, 2015
makten:
dyslexic people score fine on IQ tests BTW. dyslexia has nothing to do with being dumb.

Mental retardation is the target of eugenics.

And i didn't say anything about "killing people" you are using a strawman aguement. Are you sure you don't suffer from low Iq yourself?

well, it is a defect that could reduce the performance of the person in your test, fundamentally it comes down to natural selection and naturally in the world successful people end up with successful people and people select their mates based on factors important to them living a comfortable live and ultimately we end up with the best representative of the human race and the evolution continues.

I bored now, so I am sleeping...
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by makten: 1:16am On Dec 30, 2015
Farnsworth:

well, it is a defect that could reduce the performance of the person in your test, fundamentally it comes down to natural selection and naturally in the world successful people end up with successful people and people select their mates based on factors important to them living a comfortable live and ultimately we end up with the best representative of the human race and the evolution continues.

I bored now, so I am sleeping...
Do you even know what dyslexia is? It is a reading disability, the IQ tests I am mentioning are picture based to overcome such obstacles. Others can be found that are number based, object based etc etc.

Natural selection is working in reverse in 2015. The dumbest people are having the majority of children because they are not smart enough to use birth control or condoms.
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by Rossikk(m): 1:19am On Dec 30, 2015
makten:

You lying scum. You are most certainly NOT black. Kindly return to your racist neo-nazi forum with your quack, discredited theories and stup.id graphs with your other redneck pals here.

2 Likes

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by makten: 1:23am On Dec 30, 2015
Rossikk:

You lying scum. You are most certainly NOT black. Kindly return to your racist neo-nazi forum with your quack, discredited theories and stup.id graphs with your other redneck pals here.
calm down buddy. Lets talk about this like adults instead of calling names
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by HiddenShadow: 1:33am On Dec 30, 2015
kleek:
New ideas are gaining traction in the Western mainstream. As the veil of political correctness is lifted people are once again beginning to openly question the black mans intelligence. The old scapegoats of colonialism, slavery and bad leadership are no longer taken as serious explanations for the negro's invariable failure.

The world is beginning to realize that the problem with Africa is not "bad leadership" but rather an inferior civilian population who are unable to stimulate economic growth without the assistance of outside forces. The blacks are trying to lay the chicken before the egg, expecting a good government to create a good economy when the reality is that the opposite occurs: An intelligent entrepreneurial populace creates the economic growth/Bourgeoisie class which leads to an accountable government. The Bourgeoisie (producer class) has the vested interest in functional government because they are dependent on the economy, they also have the financial power to keep the government on track.

While blacks waited for their government to provide electricity other races were creating private companies to supply electricity and meet demand. While blacks complained about counterfeit medicine other races created authentic medicines to meet the demand. One only has to look at the Indians, Lebanese and Chinese who dominate the profitable industries in Nigeria while the nigs only ambition is to sell fruit on the street or 419 on the internet.

The problem is the amalgamation of retrogressive and progressive African tribes into one nation eg Nigeria.
Balkanization of Africa is the way forward.

2 Likes

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by HiddenShadow: 1:42am On Dec 30, 2015
Not necessary

Just Balkanize Africa

kleek:
I dont know if this is relevant, but it sure is interesting
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by HiddenShadow: 1:52am On Dec 30, 2015
makten:

Blacks are not inferior

The problem is the forceful unification of retrogressive and progressive African tribes into one nation eg Nigeria Burundi Congo etc

Balkanize these nations in order to allow the progressive African tribes build prosperous societies

1 Like

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by makten: 1:56am On Dec 30, 2015
HiddenShadow:

The problem is the amalgamation of retrogressive and progressive African tribes into one nation eg Nigeria.
Balkanization of Africa is the way forward.
Balkanize into this?

Nevertheless I agree with you partially, certain tribes are more intellectually astute than others congenitally.

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by Nobody: 1:58am On Dec 30, 2015
wordcat:

Is Africa Curse or Are We The Cause?
Are you an African
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by HiddenShadow: 2:01am On Dec 30, 2015
makten:
Balkanize into this?

Nevertheless I agree with you partially, certain tribes are more intellectually astute than others congenitally.

Even in Europe, you can't compare the Slavs to the Germanic people.

Balkanize Africa to liberate the progressive tribes

Balkanize them to at least 200 nations
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by makten: 2:08am On Dec 30, 2015
HiddenShadow:

Even in Europe, you can't compare the Slavs to the Germanic people.

Balkanize Africa to liberate the progressive tribes
The difference is that the Germans have a country that is reasonably large, the individual ethnic groups of Africa do not. That being said, I stand by ethnic balkanization 100%. Even City-States would be better than this mess called Nigeria. It would be even better if the superior tribes could out breed and conquer the dumb weak ones (natural eugenics), that is what has been going in Europe for centuries.

This is what Germania looked like in the time of the Romans, the Romans, Vandals and Franks eventually killed off the weak backward tribes, eventually they all conflated into the German states and then finally the Prussians unified it all.

The next step was gunna be Adolf Hitler annihilating the slavs lol. As horrible as all that was its a good window into how natural selection works on a geopolitical scale

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by HiddenShadow: 2:12am On Dec 30, 2015
makten:
The difference is that the Germans have a country that is reasonably large, the individual ethnic groups of Africa do not. That being said, I stand by ethnic balkanization 100%. Even City-States would be better than this mess called Nigeria. It would be even better if the superior tribes could out breed and conquer the dumb weak ones (natural eugenics), that is what has been going in Europe for centuries.

This is what Germania looked like in the time of the Romans, the Vandals and Francks eventually took over the weak backward tribes, eventually they all conflated into German and then the Prussians unified it all.

The next step was gunna be Adolf Hitler annihilating the slavs lol. As horrible as all that was its a good window into how natural selection works on a geopolitical scale

Africa must be Balkanize for development to take place
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by makten: 2:13am On Dec 30, 2015
HiddenShadow:

Africa must be Balkanize for development to take place
why do u keep repeating the same thing over and over I already said i agree with you partially.
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by makten: 2:14am On Dec 30, 2015
This must be a symptom of Low IQ, blacks always have the compulsion to get the last word even if they have nothing to say. Ethnic states are good but they wont solve the Iq problem
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by mars123(m): 2:39am On Dec 30, 2015
Whites will always want to talk for talking sake...dont the OP know that African governments too have to first provide the basic infrastructures, security, education for a stable society. a stable society is a productive society. The OP said ''An intelligent entrepreneurial populace creates the economic growth/Bourgeoisie class which leads to an accountable government''. From my point of view which is so clear, i disagree with that. Rather, it is the visionary government that puts in place the adequate infrastructures necessary like quality schools, healthcare to turn its youths into an intelligent entrepreneurial populace in the first place. But if you look around Africa, you wont find such visionary governments. So i again totally disagree with you when you say the problem with Africa is not bad leadership. It is bad leadership, wrong leadership.

2 Likes

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 30, 2015
fsb:

He may be racist but he has raised fundamental questions.

In Nigeria,

1. we cannot afford to build world-class roads but we can afford to provide public office holders with a convoy of luxury cars and a retinue of official and domestic staff,
2. We cannot afford to build world-class hospitals but it is permissible to sponsor public office holders abroad for medical checkups for ailments that can be treated in Nigeria. Some states even provide former governors with a blank check when it comes to medical treatment abroad.
3. We cannot afford to build world -class public schools and provide our youth with quality education so they can become competitive globally
4. We go around borrowing money from world Bank, China etc. saying we are a developing, broke nation but then there are billions of dollars left for a few to share and use for different purposes including spiritual purposes.
5. We spend every Friday and Sunday praying and yet, on weekdays, it's okay to be 'smart' at the office and chop a few thousands or millions unknown to the employer.

So many things are fundamentally wrong with the country and it's people. Let's get tired of blaming our leaders as they are only a reflection of the society.

i'm happy seeingg my countrymen beginning to see our fundamental problems as they are and beginning to accept it, this is the perfect recipe for seeking redress!!! God bless. U bro... i'm elated at heart seeing this...

My plan is to have right thinking Nigerians of like minds in a forum, where we begin to use media houses and reflect what a true definition of Nationhood should be, propagating the right message..

1 Like

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by tevinsolt: 5:08am On Dec 30, 2015
while Africa is behind largely because of a population that has refused to evolve, it is idiotic for anyone to think they have the mandate to kill someone else based on intelligence. what an oxymoron.

No has the right to take another's life if no physical threat is posed.
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by kleek: 5:12am On Dec 30, 2015
tevinsolt:
while Africa is behind largely because of a population that has refused to evolve, it is idiotic for anyone to think they have the mandate to kill someone else based on intelligence. what an oxymoron.

No has the right to take another's life if no physical threat is posed.
are u retarded? you are a perfect example of the illogical feeble black brain.

Simple reading comprehension is like rocket-science to you monkeys. No one said anything about killing people
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by tevinsolt: 5:14am On Dec 30, 2015
it is the job of the enlightened ones to educate the ignorant ones, a revolution of the mind will lead to a cultural and societal revolution and restructuring.........a society that values education, both formal and non formal, a less superstitious, overly religious, an empathetic culture that value all lives, nature and human.
it is possible for these things to occur in Africa, when the larger population is informed it is easy to take out the oppressing elite easily.
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by kleek: 5:15am On Dec 30, 2015
tevinsolt:
it is the job of the enlightened ones to educate the ignorant ones, a revolution of the mind will lead to a cultural and societal revolution and restructuring.........a society that values education, both formal and non formal, a less superstitious, overly religious, an empathetic culture that value all lives, nature and human.
it is possible for these things to occur in Africa, when the larger population is informed it is easy to take out the oppressing elite easily.
you cant educate someone with 70 IQ. We are going to have to address this fact before any real progress can be made.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nasarawa Lifts Ban On Worship Centres For Two Weeks / Accept 2023 Elections Outcome, Sultan Advises Politicians / "Tell Your Paymasters You’re Too Old For The Assignment" - Abure To Apapa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.