Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? (16106 Views)

'Deaf & Dumb' Boko Haram With Charms & Bunch Of Keys Arrested By Soldiers (Pics) / Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video / Morning Of 9th August 2015, #freebiafra Dominates U.S Political Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by tevinsolt: 5:24am On Dec 30, 2015
kleek:
are u retarded? you are a perfect example of the illogical feeble black brain.

Simple reading comprehension is like rocket-science to you monkeys. No one said anything about killing people

who the hell are you talking to, obviously you're the retarded bozo here, you lack the ability to properly reason and formulate a coherent response, thereby succumbing to your primal urge to lash out like an uncultured wildling that you are.
yes my brain is black and good, yours maybe have it checked? you seem to have some serious anger issues bro

2 Likes

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by kleek: 5:41am On Dec 30, 2015
tevinsolt:

who the hell are you talking to, obviously you're the retarded bozo here, you lack the ability to properly reason and formulate a coherent response, thereby succumbing to your primal urge to lash out like an uncultured wildling that you are.
yes my brain is black and good, yours maybe have it checked? you seem to have some serious anger issues bro
You have to talk like a monkey to communicate with a monkey.

Listen carefully.

This post suggested nothing about killing people. Where did you get the idea that I was suggesting to kill people? This is a perfect example of why your country cannot develop. I show you green and you see red, I show you blue and you see purple. When someone explains your mistake you get defensive instead of admitting it.
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by kleek: 5:45am On Dec 30, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZPsXYo7gpc

Recent presentation on race and IQ. This stuff is becoming mainstream.

Black people need to accept this information voluntarily and find solutions before it is used to justify slavery part 2.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by Anticabal: 5:48am On Dec 30, 2015
Africa will develop if Africans redefine their colonial maps and everybody charts their own. Biafrans can't continue to wait for the unprogressive north to wake up before it can move.
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by tevinsolt: 5:50am On Dec 30, 2015
kleek:
You have to talk like a monkey to communicate with a monkey.

Listen carefully.

This post suggested nothing about killing people. Where did you get the idea that I was suggesting to kill people? This is a perfect example of why your country cannot develop. I show you green and you see red, I show you blue and you see purple. When someone explains your mistake you get defensive instead of admitting it.

I don't know what comments you've been reading, but my post was in response to poster advocating for killing off people over intelligence, maybe you need to go back and read the comments again. And no you didn't simply point out my "mistake" you insulted me, while at it you felt the need to drag a whole race of people through the mud it is your opinion, your burden, not really my problem.

1 Like

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by kleek: 5:50am On Dec 30, 2015
Anticabal:
Africa will develop if Africans redefine their colonial maps and everybody charts their own. Biafrans can't continue to wait for the unprogressive north to wake up before it can move.
are the people in the SE ready for armed conflict?
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by kleek: 5:52am On Dec 30, 2015
tevinsolt:

I don't what comments you've been reading, but my post was in response to poster advocating for killing off people over intelligence, maybe you need to go back and read the comments again. And no you didn't simply point out my "mistake" you insulted me, while at it you felt the need to drag a whole race of people through the mud it is your opinion, your burden, not really my problem.
The dog who barks is the dog who was beaten.

If you don't have low IQ this shouldn't offend you. I am advocating positive solutions for the black races problems.. if this hurts your feelings fuq you. Get over it, there are more important things in this world than ur damn feelings and insecure emotions. Man up and face the truth. If blacks had an ounce of emotional strength and maturity the race wouldnt be in the "mud" its in.

Big black baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by Anticabal: 5:57am On Dec 30, 2015
kleek:
are the people in the SE ready for armed conflict?

It is the reason why blacks you are seen as people with undeveloped brains. Was there an armed conflict in scotland before referendum? You blood-thirsty semi-evolved africans are cursed beyond redemption, you are not very different from apes in the jungle who enjoy bullying others because you have AK47s. cheesy
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by kleek: 5:59am On Dec 30, 2015
tevinsolt:
while Africa is behind largely because of a population that has refused to evolve, it is idiotic for anyone to think they have the mandate to kill someone else based on intelligence. what an oxymoron.

No has the right to take another's life if no physical threat is posed.
You fucking low IQ braindead black slowpoke. You are exactly what is wrong with this race.

This was your post...WHO WHERE YOU TALKING TO? show me where i advocated killing people.

Instead of admitting your mistake like a normal functional human being would do, you instead brainlessly argue. Now you understand why NEPA cannot provide 24/7 electricity? monkeys cannot admit their mistakes... they are too low IQ to do anything other than argue, fight and fuq. If there is a race stupider than the black race that race is extinct.
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by kleek: 6:00am On Dec 30, 2015
Anticabal:

It is the reason why blacks you are seen as people with undeveloped brains. Was there an armed conflict in scotland before referendum? You blood-thirsty semi-evolved africans are cursed beyond redemption, you are not very different from apes in the jungle who enjoy bullying others because you have AK47s. cheesy
I couldn't give a Bleep less what they did in scotland. Nigerias situation is different.

In the jungle one must live by the laws of the jungle.
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by Anticabal: 6:07am On Dec 30, 2015
kleek:
I couldn't give a Bleep less what they did in scotland. Nigerias situation is different.

In the jungle one must live by the laws of the jungle.

Since your father's house is a jungle. I will be bid my time lobby friendly governments possibly arm myself to the teeth and then come to your jungle to hunt you and your family like animals since you have sworn to hate peace. It is how carnivorous animals who disturb community peace are hunted down.

1 Like

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by kleek: 6:08am On Dec 30, 2015
Anticabal:

Since your father's house is a jungle. I will be bid my time lobby friendly governments possibly arm myself to the teeth and then come to your jungle to hunt you and your family like animals since you have sworn to hate peace. It is how carnivorous animals who disturb community peace are hunted down.
bla bla bla
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by tevinsolt: 6:54am On Dec 30, 2015
kleek:
You fucking low IQ braindead black slowpoke. You are exactly what is wrong with this race.

This was your post...WHO WHERE YOU TALKING TO? show me where i advocated killing people.

Instead of admitting your mistake like a normal functional human being would do, you instead brainlessly argue. Now you understand why NEPA cannot provide 24/7 electricity? monkeys cannot admit their mistakes... they are too low IQ to do anything other than argue, fight and fuq. If there is a race stupider than the black race that race is extinct.

your views are of no use to me, if you want to see the post I responded go back and look for it, I have no need to waste precious time exchanging words with you, you are a mentally unstable/deranged fellow, get yourself checked out.
I neither feel the need to degrade other people nor talk about my IQ on a random forum. It is pitiful.

2 Likes

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by orisa37: 7:14am On Dec 30, 2015
Donald Trump and his political, social and business associates are all megalomaniacs. Trump's group is setting up strategies to entrap the Republicants into vainglory.

1 Like

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 30, 2015
makten:
Here is an example of a Culture fair IQ test question. Most of you should find it pretty easy to get correct.

But imagine that there are many people in Africa (up to 30%) even university students who would not be able to get a question like this correct. This is troubling because what a question like this measures is abstract reasoning ability. IQ represents an interconnected web of productive mental characteristics; the ability to see the connections between different information, the ability to plan into the future, reasoning and logical abilities etc.

IQ is also correlated to with self control, less criminality and the ability to succeed in school. It is the most important characteristic a human can have. When people cannot even get a question like the below correct, imagine what they will do when they are in the government?

1. Loot and steal
2. Travel endlessly
3. Inability to plan
you keep posting this picture. what is the question

2 Likes

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 30, 2015
White man is actually so pathetic, I pity him.

He is so insecure in his ability to compete against the black man on a level playing field that he has to try to kill off black people and has been woefully unsuccessful and still trying till this day.

Do you think it is a coincidence that almost every great African leader has met an untimely demise?
e.g.
Nkrumah
Sankara
Lumamba
Abacha
Idi Amin
Gbabo
Buhari (as a military ruler)

to name but a few.

1 Share

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by Unemadu: 8:23am On Dec 30, 2015
makten:
This must be a symptom of Low IQ, blacks always have the compulsion to get the last word even if they have nothing to say. Ethnic states are good but they wont solve the Iq problem

I dont think it has anything to do with iQ
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 30, 2015
[size=28pt]Eleven year old with IQ higher than Einstein and Hawkins[/size]

Racist OP kleek,

Is using several monikers to appear create interest in his thread these may include:

fsb
makten
wordcat
Anticabal
some others like : tevinsolt, Raymondenyi
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by wordcat(m): 9:26am On Dec 30, 2015
saxywale:
Are you an African
Yeah, I'm a Nigerian
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by Rossikk(m): 9:54am On Dec 30, 2015
makten:
calm down buddy. Lets talk about this like adults instead of calling names
You are a devil masquerading as an African. Nasty, worthless stinking animal claiming to be a black man.

1 Like

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by Rossikk(m): 10:01am On Dec 30, 2015
kleek:

Son of a prostitute, why don't you get your nymphomaniac mum over here so she can suck as many black dicks as are enough to cure her racism? You can suck on our stray dogs since you are only good for animals.
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by porka: 11:09am On Dec 30, 2015
It is not SO MUCH about IQ levels.

It is much more about the APPLICATION (USAGE) of the IQ to achieve positive end.
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
fsb:

He may be racist but he has raised fundamental questions.

In Nigeria,

1. we cannot afford to build world-class roads but we can afford to provide public office holders with a convoy of luxury cars and a retinue of official and domestic staff,
2. We cannot afford to build world-class hospitals but it is permissible to sponsor public office holders abroad for medical checkups for ailments that can be treated in Nigeria. Some states even provide former governors with a blank check when it comes to medical treatment abroad.
3. We cannot afford to build world -class public schools and provide our youth with quality education so they can become competitive globally
4. We go around borrowing money from world Bank, China etc. saying we are a developing, broke nation but then there are billions of dollars left for a few to share and use for different purposes including spiritual purposes.
5. We spend every Friday and Sunday praying and yet, on weekdays, it's okay to be 'smart' at the office and chop a few thousands or millions unknown to the employer.

So many things are fundamentally wrong with the country and it's people. Let's get tired of blaming our leaders as they are only a reflection of the society.

On point. The truth should be said as it is.

Even the successful black actor, musician or boxer in US has his own fundamental problems, often times, once he retires if he isnt a drug addict, then he is a wasteful spender who after 10 or 20 years of his prime, reels in debt and bankruptcy..
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by wordcat(m): 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
GenBuhari:

Racist OP kleek,

Is using several monikers to appear create interest in his thread these may include:

fsb
makten
wordcat
Anticabal

U get sense at all?
What makes u think that I'm same as Kleek?
Kleek that could not answer my questions?
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by Gbawe: 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
kleek:
Africa is the richest continent on earth. The black race is the problem, specifically the low IQ portion of the black race.

The solution is eugenics. We have to limit the breeding of unintelligent and irresponsible people while encouraging the reproduction of black geniuses.

Adolf Hitler in the house. I can only infer, from your sensationalist utterances, that you are merely "catching fun" as many jobless and unemployed folks come here to do daily.
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by kleek: 1:07am On Dec 31, 2015
tevinsolt:

your views are of no use to me, if you want to see the post I responded go back and look for it, I have no need to waste precious time exchanging words with you, you are a mentally unstable/deranged fellow, get yourself checked out.
I neither feel the need to degrade other people nor talk about my IQ on a random forum. It is pitiful.
You have no need to waste time exchanging words with me yet you wrote this paragraph?

Typical black monkey.

Now you understand why your people cant create 24/7 electricity? how could you when you cant even use simple reasoning on an anonymous internet forum?
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by kleek: 1:08am On Dec 31, 2015
GenBuhari:

Racist OP kleek,

fsb
makten
wordcat
Anticabal
Why are you so insecure? Why are you monkeys incapable of actually reading an argument and formulating an actual response to the points raised? This lack of reasoning is what is wrong with Africa.

Did i say there were no black geniuses? What im saying is that we need to sterilize the mental retards so the smarter people can grow in population

1 Like

Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by kleek: 1:16am On Dec 31, 2015
Gbawe:

Adolf Hitler in the house. I can only infer, from your sensationalist utterances, that you are merely "catching fun" as many jobless and unemployed folks come here to do daily.
I am trying to save my people from the curse of low IQ. The more I talk with said people the more I understand how serious the problem is. Communicating with you guys gives me rare insight into the dysfunction of the low IQ brain....

And my communication style is extreme by nature, some say i should become a pastor cool
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by kleek: 1:26am On Dec 31, 2015
GenBuhari:
White man is actually so pathetic, I pity him.

He is so insecure in his ability to compete against the black man on a level playing field that he has to try to kill off black people and has been woefully unsuccessful and still trying till this day.

Do you think it is a coincidence that almost every great African leader has met an untimely demise?
e.g.
Nkrumah
Sankara
Lumamba
Abacha
Idi Amin
Gbabo
Buhari (as a military ruler)

to name but a few.
Negros think Idi Amin was a good leader? Its hopeless.
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by kleek: 1:27am On Dec 31, 2015
Rossikk:
You are a devil masquerading as an African. Nasty, worthless stinking animal claiming to be a black man.
Why would a nasty, worthles stinking animal claim to be a black man
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by kleek: 1:36am On Dec 31, 2015
porka:
It is not SO MUCH about IQ levels.

It is much more about the APPLICATION (USAGE) of the IQ to achieve positive end.
I worked with the U.S government, america is just as corrupt as nigeria is. The difference is the people are smart enough to be corrupt while also getting stuff done. Blacks are so low IQ that they just smash and grab everything, usually getting caught in the process.

Politicians are criminals by nature, the blacks are just dumb criminals while the whites are smart criminals who can whitewash their crime.
Re: U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 31, 2015
Idi Amin was a great leader that why whites hated him.

He looked out for the interests of black man.

He even avenged slavery to some degree by turning whites into his slaves .

kleek:
Negros think Idi Amin was a good leader? Its hopeless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki Holds Thanksgiving In Church For His Electoral Victory (Photos) / Abdullahi Adamu: "Saraki Is Like A Son To Me" / Abubakar Bello Locks Down Niger Over COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.