Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) (47522 Views)

Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) / What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? / What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by Kreamie(m): 9:15am On Dec 30, 2015
Na prank..Nigerians take things too seriously grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by HDee(m): 9:15am On Dec 30, 2015
Shey na kaun be dis?
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by gokay11(m): 9:15am On Dec 30, 2015
Only in naija
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 30, 2015
end time gift

1 Like

Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by Dammiesugar(f): 9:16am On Dec 30, 2015
fabulousmann:
this is one of the reasons y I said I don't want to b given gifts on my wedding day
same here o my dear moreover my wedding will just be family and few friends only. Strictly by invitation!
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by Zealoflife: 9:16am On Dec 30, 2015
That seems to be roasted yam.Maybe the couple nah yam eaters. Lalalalalala.Abeg give ur ojukokoro neighbor the whole gift.
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by OCTAVO: 9:16am On Dec 30, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by Precious91(m): 9:16am On Dec 30, 2015
will spend it.No weapon formed or fashion against me shall prosper.When God is on a mission to bless someone,even the devil runs to fulfil it.
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by gsport: 9:17am On Dec 30, 2015
A bitter ex can do this soul searching for the couple. Open confession. No more secrets
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by ElFenomeno1: 9:17am On Dec 30, 2015
asadike:
pray, then burn it coz no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper.

Ode. Are you sure you will burn the money?
Remember your bank balance!!
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by Sexytemi(f): 9:18am On Dec 30, 2015
burn them all...i.e the money, the box, the thread, and d stone......or worst return it to d sender ASAP o.

1 Like

Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by Mintayo(m): 9:18am On Dec 30, 2015
It's very dangerous to open wedding gifts immediately after the wedding, it's also risky to take wedding gifts to the couples home immediately after the wedding.
Just pack them all to their in-laws house for the time, you can never say. Some humans are very wicked.
Talking from experience! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by Ijaya123: 9:21am On Dec 30, 2015
Gift from Land of the Rising Sun.
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by CUM4WHAT(m): 9:21am On Dec 30, 2015
[size=28pt]THE STONES ARE TO MAKE D CARTON

HEAVY......

D STICK INSIDE TO PREVENT IT FROM COMPRESSING

SO YOU TINK ITS AN ELECTRONIC PRODUCT IN

IT.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by dapizy02(m): 9:21am On Dec 30, 2015
As soon as I reciv it, I all send it to the poster below me. grin grin grin
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by ImaIma1(f): 9:22am On Dec 30, 2015
God will protect them. I personally prefer a small wedding with family n friends that i know. Not a free for all show
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by homesteady(m): 9:24am On Dec 30, 2015
Haaaa! If It is not juju, then the person didn't have enough money to buy a gift, so she(it has to be a woman) decided to play this stunt.
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by sexywildy(f): 9:25am On Dec 30, 2015
phranseeqz:
sad Crazy ppl
extremely crazy
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 30, 2015
Either my eyes're bad or there's nothing posted on the op. Which one?
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by eric111111(m): 9:27am On Dec 30, 2015
Pls pray
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by faceland: 9:27am On Dec 30, 2015
they should collect the money and spend it with faith that it is childs play.
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by missyadorable(f): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2015
StanleyEkene:
Choi, is this one charm or what?!? According to a twitter user who shared the photo, this was found among the gifts given to a couple at their wedding. This is what I call Meh’Idiok Owo on a mission (evil people on a mission)

If you got this type of gift, what will you do?

http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/just-see-the-scary-thing-a-couple-received-from-someone-as-wedding-gift-photo/

What's scary about this? I thought it's a monster
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by bbjummy: 9:28am On Dec 30, 2015
God have mercy o! That's why it's not advisable that couples do the opening of their gifts themselves.
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by Psylas(m): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2015
7footre:
As a confirmed igbo guy, nwanne I'll still take d money and discard d rest.... nothing will happen
no,
sell the rest
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by Psylas(m): 9:30am On Dec 30, 2015
At OP
please someone needs that gift hete
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by 7footre(m): 9:31am On Dec 30, 2015
Psylas:
no,
sell the rest
If na you, will you buy?

1 Like

Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by opey112(m): 9:31am On Dec 30, 2015
I go piss untop the money take am....nothing go happen.gbagbe e
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by Chukky86: 9:33am On Dec 30, 2015
I don't the person as bad intention.. He or she just want to present something, just to show that he or she didnt come empty handed and with a gift package with stone..and a 1000 naira. Believe me if they means harm, you won't be here posting this shit. Must nigeria turn everything to religious thing.
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by pagorino(m): 9:33am On Dec 30, 2015
shocked nawa ooo. God HV mercy..end time gift.
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by franklingud(m): 9:34am On Dec 30, 2015
Some people are very useless.

1 Like

Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by nidera(f): 9:36am On Dec 30, 2015
they should keep the whole stuff and never stop to pray over it,cus u might burn everything and it might be the way d juju will start working,,, talking from what I witnessed from what one of my relatives passed through.
if u pray enough as u ought to with ur spiritual father then u can go ahead and burn it all
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by kaziblake(f): 9:36am On Dec 30, 2015
Enemies of progress,that was how my neigbour was given an old clock that wasn't working with red cloth tied around it as gift.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife And 1 Are Expecting Our First Child And This Is What Is Happening / My Country People, Is This Really A Kiss Or Fight? / How Some Ladies Are Destroying Their Marriage Without Knowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.