Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) (47519 Views)

Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) / What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? / What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by DipoDee: 9:36am On Dec 30, 2015
So no one here knows the meaning of this strange gift? Na wah for my indomie/telemundo generation, we don't know anything except to spew rubbish and insult elderly people on social media undecided

Pls any sensible elder in the house?

Indomie generation, stay off this post pls.
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by Cutehector(m): 9:38am On Dec 30, 2015
kaziblake:
Enemies of progress,that was how my neigbour was given an old clock that wasn't working with red cloth tied around it as gift.
sent mail
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by Psylas(m): 9:39am On Dec 30, 2015
7footre:
If na you, will you buy?

you won't let the buyer knw how you got it
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by phranseeqz(m): 9:40am On Dec 30, 2015
grin
sexywildy:
extremely crazy

Wish it was possible for the couple to track the sender. Na to shove am down their throat.

1 Like

Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by xpirence: 9:41am On Dec 30, 2015
oboy come see prayer warriors here
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by 7footre(m): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2015
Psylas:

you won't let the buyer knw how you got it
Hehehey! Evils!! grin
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by nnamdiosu(m): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2015
StanleyEkene:
Choi, is this one charm or what?!? According to a twitter user who shared the photo, this was found among the gifts given to a couple at their wedding. This is what I call Meh’Idiok Owo on a mission (evil people on a mission)

If you got this type of gift, what will you do?

http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/just-see-the-scary-thing-a-couple-received-from-someone-as-wedding-gift-photo/

it means that before they can get just one single 1000 naira note it will be hard like the three stones in the cartoon and pain them like a needle . hope they pray and reversed sha..if its you pm me to tell u what to do

1 Like

Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by fabulousmann(f): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2015
Dammiesugar:
same here o my dear moreover my wedding will just be family and few friends only. Strictly by invitation!
Nigerians will attend events with and without invitation so I'll just skip the gift presentation
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by God2man(m): 9:43am On Dec 30, 2015
Once you have received the gift the work has finished.
What you need to do is to embark on serious fasting and prayer to reverse and cancel the finished work.

It is necessary or else.....
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by kaziblake(f): 9:44am On Dec 30, 2015
Cutehector:
sent mail
I replied you,check
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by dsquare33: 9:53am On Dec 30, 2015
That is why it is advisable that pastors should be called to pray over gifts received by newly weds. Infact the pastors should be allowed to open the gifts themselves and if there is any 'mysterious gift', they should pray against any evil it brings and burn it immediately.
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by yomalex(m): 9:57am On Dec 30, 2015
They say Prayers should be rendered on the gifts and should not be opened until at least a year after marriage.
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 30, 2015
mtcheeew. Wetin concern me. After I cast and bind with my pastor finish, na to jak d money take na.
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by Aplaudez(m): 10:11am On Dec 30, 2015
End tine gift!
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by Tonason: 10:13am On Dec 30, 2015
From my observations unless otherwise, the giver wants to impress, that's create impression that he /she brought big gift, so he puts the 1000 inside carton instead of envelope then used stones to give it artificial weight so that it would appear tangible.
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by mitchyy(f): 10:20am On Dec 30, 2015
sweatlana:
Enter warfare prayer o!
That was how my sis received an envelope from a gorgeously dressed woman only for her to open it to see a dirty disgusting looking #10 note. The next thing her baby died in her womb.
Evil people everywhere!

That's sad. Couples shouldn't touch or open gift themselves. Let a random person open and unveil all the gifts after praying over them. The world is wicked

1 Like

Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 30, 2015
could be gift from both Ex's ...na too pee inside carry the raba wey dy inside ...shikena
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by obailala(m): 10:30am On Dec 30, 2015
This could just be a case of a guest totally losing ideas on what gift to buy for the couple, so he wraps a box in a flashy wrap, puts some stones in to give it weight and then put the cash he intends to use for a gift in the gift box.

But as usual, African man has seen it as juju sent by imaginary enemies to destroy marriage and the kind gesture of an undecided wedding guest is about to be burn in one church. undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3239333_11_png59b2900aa03cb2182a51cdb520b535b6

2 Likes

Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by Mykcool(m): 10:30am On Dec 30, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
[size=28pt]THE STONES ARE TO MAKE D CARTON

HEAVY......

D STICK INSIDE TO PREVENT IT FROM COMPRESSING

SO YOU TINK ITS AN ELECTRONIC PRODUCT IN

IT.
[/size]
logic.. thank you.. must everything be supernatural

1 Like

Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by SHAIBULIAR: 10:37am On Dec 30, 2015
Now i know what to give that my wicked mother in-law
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by SHAIBULIAR: 10:39am On Dec 30, 2015
obailala:
This could just be a case of a guest totally losing ideas on what gift to buy for the couple, so he wraps a box in a flashy wrap, puts some stones in to give it weight and then put the cash he intends to use for a gift in the gift box.

But as usual, African man has seen it as juju sent by imaginary enemies to destroy marriage and the kind gesture of an undecided wedding guest is about to be burn in one church. undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3239333_11_png59b2900aa03cb2182a51cdb520b535b6
in that case,may you be given that kind of gift very soon

1 Like

Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by PassingShot(m): 10:39am On Dec 30, 2015
Cpiano:
God will bless your going out and your coming in today. Your day shall be fruitful in JESUS NAME(AMEN) Have you taken time to thank God for making you see today 30th Dec. Many people planned for today,but they are no more to witness today. Its 100% Grace that you are alive today,if you agree to that click like and if you believe you are entering into 2k16 with lots of blessing click share. Meanwhile if you are yet to receive Christ into your life,now is the time to do so. Tomorrow might be too late...
Na people like you dey disturb other people's peace for inside public bus.

I know say I don buy market already. Make I run commot.

1 Like

Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by SHAIBULIAR: 10:40am On Dec 30, 2015
mitchyy:

That's sad. Couples shouldn't touch or open gift themselves. Let a random person open and unveil all the gifts after praying over them. The world is wicked
so who will help us to open our(you and me) own when we marry next year?
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by SHAIBULIAR: 10:44am On Dec 30, 2015
DipoDee:
So no one here knows the meaning of this strange gift? Na wah for my indomie/telemundo generation, we don't know anything except to spew rubbish and insult elderly people on social media undecided

Pls any sensible elder in the house?

Indomie generation, stay off this post pls.
if i tell you the meaning of those things walahi you go fear fear
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by obailala(m): 10:53am On Dec 30, 2015
SHAIBULIAR:
in that case,may you be given that kind of gift very soon
If I am given, i will simply pick out the cash and ditch the gift box and stones.
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by obibanks: 10:56am On Dec 30, 2015
I'm just seeing stones and money. He probably put the stones to make the carton look heavy. Maybe the couples were expecting a gift box. It's not everything that is diabolic
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by maballack(m): 11:00am On Dec 30, 2015
its not charm or whatever , its a simple token the stones where only put inside to add weight to the cartoon so it would look relevant when they were presenting it
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by mitchyy(f): 11:02am On Dec 30, 2015
SHAIBULIAR:
so who will help us to open our(you and me) own when we marry next year?

My mum's sis helped us open the gifts i and my hubby got. I'm already married smiley

1 Like

Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by smoby(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2015
Like my professor go say if the money like make it dey for in side calabash I go spend ham. grin
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by Jayjazzie: 11:08am On Dec 30, 2015
Funny! to those who say people overspiritualise everything, men need to be cautious o we live in a very very wicked world.

I ve heard so many stories of wedding gifts turned bad. my dad and 2 other men prayed over my sister's gifts when she got married and told them to wait a while before they opened them.

i did hear about a couple that got married and few weeks into their marriage they were already having issues, quarreling n all at the slightest provocation, they later opened their gifts say 4-6 months after their wedding date and guess what they saw a steaming hot pot of Amala inside one of them gifts. Their man of God was called to pray and all and it was revealed that for as long as that amala would be hot, their marriage wld always be tumultuous... i cannot confirm the story but i know worse things have happened in this life o.
God save us
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by Mufasa27(m): 11:29am On Dec 30, 2015
cocoberry:
Dis can't be juju
So its what Afro juju undecided
Re: The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) by bukatyne(f): 11:52am On Dec 30, 2015
I hope the couple did not open that themselves and if they did, they have done serious prayers with fasting?

In most churches, the pastor and/or parents pray on the gifts and in some cases open the cartons before handing it over to the couple.

This world is wicked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife And 1 Are Expecting Our First Child And This Is What Is Happening / How Some Ladies Are Destroying Their Marriage Without Knowing / My Country People, Is This Really A Kiss Or Fight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.