Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:02 PM

Am In Need Of A Genuine Prophet/man Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am In Need Of A Genuine Prophet/man Of God (1179 Views)

How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire / Can Drinking Alcohol Stop A Genuine Born Again; From Making It To Heaven? / Help! I Need A Genuine Prophet's Contact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Need Of A Genuine Prophet/man Of God by Orubebe01: 5:11am On Dec 30, 2015
Am going through trying time for years now. I have prayed and fasted still nothing seems to working nothing only for me but for my brother too. I will really appreciate if u can help me with a genuine man of God that you know can pray for me on phone and something good will happen. Remember i dont need the one that charges money cos am currently looking for job. Thanks
Re: Am In Need Of A Genuine Prophet/man Of God by PastorOluT(m): 10:07am On Dec 30, 2015
Orubebe01:
Am going through trying time for years now. I have prayed and fasted still nothing seems to working nothing only for me but for my brother too. I will really appreciate if u can help me with a genuine man of God that you know can pray for me on phone and something good will happen. Remember i dont need the one that charges money cos am currently looking for job. Thanks

You will need to go into details cos what u put up there so many are going through same and urs is not peculiar, and I assure u dont need a man of God cos u will hardly get and that would complicate ur issues.

In conclusion, hold on to God no matter what cos its a win win situation for u though for a time u suffer but u shall laugh last. Consider this scriptures

For our light affliction and momentary trouble worketh for us far eternal weight of glory, though outwardly we perish but inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For we set our eyes not on what is seen but what is unseen, for what is seen is temporary but what is unseen is eternal.
2Corinthians 4:16-18

For I consider that the suffering of this present world is not world is not worthy to be compared with the glory that shall later be revealed in us.
Romans 8:18

Stay blessed and Keep holding on
Re: Am In Need Of A Genuine Prophet/man Of God by Kronos12(m): 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
I can vouch for Apostle Joshua Selman of ENI........ He is a man of God, just download any of his messages(preferably casting down strongholds) from 4shared.com
Just like apostle will always say don't let a man of God sell miracles to you
I believe you will be blessed
Re: Am In Need Of A Genuine Prophet/man Of God by sparklekay(f): 1:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
@Orubebe.if you are looking for a true man of God,I'd suggest you attend any of the branches of Omega Fire ministries(OFM) nearest to you.OFM is headed by Apostle Johnson Suleman.His teachings are superb!...i advise people who are "baby" Christians to attend this church- not because of the prophetic or miracles,but because of the WORD!...orubebe,if you are searching for a pastor because you need prophecy, you might end up meeting false prophets.But if you are Searching for where(or from whom) you can get God's undiluted word,God himself would direct you to the place.But you have to get your priorities right!....are you searching for miracles,or the word of God?...miracles fade,but the WORD of God is forever.

OFM has all though the prophetic,miracles...but most importantly,the WORD!.... you can go to Youtube to download any of Apostle Johnson Suleiman's messages & watch them,before you decide if you want to attend the church.peace
Re: Am In Need Of A Genuine Prophet/man Of God by Puresolutions: 12:50am On Jun 20, 2016
Are you still in need of a genuine prophet if you are come to the weekly service of my Church,it holds on Thursdays !
Re: Am In Need Of A Genuine Prophet/man Of God by emmanuelbrown26: 2:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
Puresolutions:
Are you still in need of a genuine prophet if you are come to the weekly service of my Church,it holds on Thursdays !
ur area
Re: Am In Need Of A Genuine Prophet/man Of God by Puresolutions: 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
Come to Ajah no money needed o.

A deaf guy's ear was opened last week Thursday prayer service.

Try it and see..
Re: Am In Need Of A Genuine Prophet/man Of God by Puresolutions: 3:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
@Emmanuelbrown26 and orubebe a masters graduate with Phd in view had been looking for job for 6years she didnt get,when she came the prophet told her she wont get a job no matter the english she spoke,he prayed anointed and told her to sow to an orphanage.Bros fast forward it now some 8months later,she's head of a department Diamond bank on the islan i want to withold the exact branch.you can be sure God would visit you too..

check my signature and i'll hook you up on how to change levels.I had to relocate to ajah because of the church services myself
Re: Am In Need Of A Genuine Prophet/man Of God by BetterChurch: 1:41am On Jun 24, 2016
Orubebe01:

You can create the miracles in your life

www.MiraclesInYourLife.org
Re: Am In Need Of A Genuine Prophet/man Of God by Mykelpato(m): 12:39am On Jun 25, 2016
Orubebe01:
U don't need any man of God, U just need God.. I have a prayer for u.. It's called 'HU', it will answer you

(1) (Reply)

PROPHETIC BOMBSHELL! Biafra 70% Accomplished –prophet Olagunju / See The Pastor Whose Feet Must Not Touch The Ground During Sermon(photos) / You Dont Believe The Bible Permits Murder? Have A Look! (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.