Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Mess'n When Sex'n :D - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mess'n When Sex'n :D (1631 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mess'n When Sex'n :D by holysaint1(m): 6:42am On Dec 30, 2015
Hey Nlanders.. Wanna use this medium to wish y'all happy xmas and a fruitful new year ahead..

Sometimes i just thinkup some funny scenario.. prolly a comic play or some real life facts... So today, i decided to share one of my many (funny) clandestine toughts..

i know it might sound like wtf, odd or weird, But i believe it does happen..
So here we go..

Imagine you and your partner (male or female) engulfed in a hot sex session.. And suddenly u perceive a horrible foul smell in the name of mess or fart.. cheesy

Emmm... My qweshion is... would u still continue the sex ?? or run to sex another day... cheesy

comments from all gender i.e lass, lads and UFO's are welcomed.. cheesy
Re: Mess'n When Sex'n :D by banjicom(m): 6:46am On Dec 30, 2015
Imagine she was giving a you a head! and you release a very tantalising fart in her mouth!
Yuck!! Wtf!!

Or you deep your finger into her honey hole, and a tiny drop of hot poo came out from her yansh!

Re: Mess'n When Sex'n :D by holysaint1(m): 6:51am On Dec 30, 2015
banjicom:
Imagine she was giving a Mouth Gig and you release a very tantalising fart in her mouth!
Yuck!! Wtf!!

i will consider that as one of the 99 ways to quickly end a r/ship... cheesy

albeit, this is bout sex'n and nt heading or mouthin... sad
Re: Mess'n When Sex'n :D by cruzita(f): 7:16am On Dec 30, 2015
I will rather remain single than get artificially fat from a chronic farter during sex.sex is to be enjoyed not endured abeg
Re: Mess'n When Sex'n :D by holysaint1(m): 7:28am On Dec 30, 2015
cruzita:
I will rather remain single than get artificially fat from a chronic farter during sex.sex is to be enjoyed not endured abeg

are u insinuatin that such act is enough to call it a quit..

Note: some farts are preplanned... While some are not planned at all. they just come as a surprise package... sad
Re: Mess'n When Sex'n :D by holysaint1(m): 7:28am On Dec 30, 2015
cruzita:

are u insinuating that such act during sex is enough to call it a quit..

Note: some farts are preplanned... While some are not planned at all. they just come as a surprise package... sad
Re: Mess'n When Sex'n :D by ivyT(f): 7:34am On Dec 30, 2015
holysaint1:

are u insinuatin that such act is enough to call it a quit..

lolz..suprise package indeed.
Re: Mess'n When Sex'n :D by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 30, 2015
What has "mess" got to do with anything?
Just because of the fact that she pollutes the air won't make me lose my _erection, neither would it make me stop whatever it is we are doing together.

Many couples engage in all forms of disgusting kinds of sex, in all kinds of creepy places and they still climax and enjoy the whole experience, so why should I just halt the intercourse or lose interest in it, just because of something as small as a single fart?

1 Like

Re: Mess'n When Sex'n :D by holysaint1(m): 7:45am On Dec 30, 2015
ivyT:

lolz..suprise package indeed.

for real... I.e sometimes when a typical fat women struggles to stand up after a long rest. dammnnn..... most times, even she herself will be marveled as to what erupts from her behind.

1 Like

Re: Mess'n When Sex'n :D by holysaint1(m): 7:54am On Dec 30, 2015
Decker:
Just because of the fact that she pollutes the air won't make me lose my _erection, neither would it make me stop whatever it is we are doing together.

Couples engage in all kinds of disgusting kinds of sex, in all kinds of creepy places and they still climax and enjoy the whole experience, so why should I just halt the intercourse just because of something as small as a single "mess?"

thanks for your contribution....... BUT.....

my broda... Mess pass mess oooo :O

there are some farts that's just something else... infact... There is a friend of mine whose baes' farts causes instantaneous low libido... #Fact
Re: Mess'n When Sex'n :D by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 30, 2015
holysaint1:

thanks for your contribution....... BUT.....

my broda... Mess pass mess oooo :O

there are some farts that's just something else... infact... There is a friend of mine whose baes' farts causes instantaneous low libido... #Fact

I am referring to the common type of farting that occurs once in a while and not the extreme, recurring ones, like the case you are referring to.
Re: Mess'n When Sex'n :D by holysaint1(m): 8:14am On Dec 30, 2015
Decker:

I am referring to the common type of farting that occurs once in a while and not the extreme, recurring ones, like the case you are referring to.

okay... True that.
Re: Mess'n When Sex'n :D by banjicom(m): 8:58am On Dec 30, 2015
holysaint1:

i will consider that as one of the 99 ways to quickly end a r/ship... cheesy
albeit, this is bout sex'n and nt heading or mouthin... sad
But heading, mouthing, sucking and licking are all part of sex too now.
Re: Mess'n When Sex'n :D by holysaint1(m): 9:57am On Dec 30, 2015
banjicom:

But heading, mouthing, sucking and licking are all part of sex too now.

sad ... My guy... you sound like person weh dey act BF.. buh anyhw sha.. sex'n means doin it.. i.e penetration.. As in shooking... or.... (grammar don finish sad )

but hope u get the point ...
Re: Mess'n When Sex'n :D by fart4mee: 4:15am On Sep 30, 2017

Many couples engage in all forms of disgusting kinds of sex, in all kinds of creepy places and they still climax and enjoy the whole experience, so why should I just halt the intercourse or lose interest in it, just because of something as small as a single fart?

good talk... guyz post liesbabout fart as they dont mess at all.. all this comments about how digusting a ladies fart is are just hypocritical talks to seek attension and show how decsent or neat they are but if really meet some guyz that blab about how they cannot stand the sight of lady's fart... their personal life is worst than that of a pig
Re: Mess'n When Sex'n :D by fart4mee: 4:33am On Sep 30, 2017
MESS(FART) AND QUEEFING IS A MAJOR TURN ON FOR ME DURING SEX.. IT WILL EVEN ADD MORE SPICIES AND JINGER TO PERFOMANCE AND ALSO WANT TO MAKE ME GO ON PUMPING(SHOOKING RUMMING AND SHAGGING) FOR ANOTHER 4HRS NON STOP..
call me a pervert na you sabi.. we are not built thesame way..
THE.TRUTH IS A LADY THAT IS NOT ABLE TO.FART BEFORE OR DURING ROMANCING ABD SMOOSHING WILL NOT AROUSE MY SEXUAL DESIRE TO CONTINUE TALKLESS INSERTING MY JTM INTO HER CUCHICUCHI..
woman wey no dey.mess no fit get my 50% love and affection sef talkless romantic sexual attraction.. THAT IS ME NOT YOU BEFORE U ATTACK MY COMMENT

(1) (Reply)

Is This True About Ladies ? / Can U Be Committed To A Girl When D Girl Is Keepin Herself 4 Wedding (no Sex)? / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.