Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

"Warri Nor They Carry Last" - How true Is This ( Lets Hear From You) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Warri Nor They Carry Last" - How true Is This ( Lets Hear From You) (859 Views)

Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte / 10 Politicians Nigerians Don't Want To Hear From In 2017 - Gistpark.com / Photo: Emeka Ohakim Converts To Islam - Facebook User Claims (How True Is This?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Warri Nor They Carry Last" - How true Is This ( Lets Hear From You) by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 30, 2015
Seeing statement like "Warri Nor They Karry last" one begins to wonder whats so special about wafarians ? .. Does the Ayo's , Mayuwa's , Ochuko's, Preye's, Kevwe's , Igho's , Obaro's different from Obi's Or Musa's, or Oluwatosin's Of other part of Nigeria ? (this i cant really answer).

But there is a big Difference b/w a Wafarian and a Lagosian.. there is something Nigeria Needs to find out about those ethnic group in warri.... Today our Discussion will be ( How true is this statement "Warri Nor they carry Last"wink

*No matter the problem a true wafarian must find a way out.. -Goodboiy

Lets here your view
Re: "Warri Nor They Carry Last" - How true Is This ( Lets Hear From You) by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 30, 2015
Cc : Onuwaje Fratermathy freemanan
Re: "Warri Nor They Carry Last" - How true Is This ( Lets Hear From You) by Brightology2(m): 9:16am On Dec 30, 2015
K
Re: "Warri Nor They Carry Last" - How true Is This ( Lets Hear From You) by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 30, 2015
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: "Warri Nor They Carry Last" - How true Is This ( Lets Hear From You) by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 30, 2015
clearing the weed in this Space...
Re: "Warri Nor They Carry Last" - How true Is This ( Lets Hear From You) by onuwaje(m): 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
Warri nor dey carry last
In my own humble opinion, I think it is the way we represent ourselves wherever we find our self and it has created a niche for us overtime . I believe every town in each state has its own motor. Lagos state has theirs which is common.
#teamWARRI #teamITSEKIRI

1 Like

Re: "Warri Nor They Carry Last" - How true Is This ( Lets Hear From You) by africandictator(m): 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
onuwaje:
Warri nor dey carry last
In my own humble opinion, I think it is the way we represent ourselves wherever we find our self and it has created a niche for us overtime . I believe every town in each state has its own motor. Lagos state has theirs which is common.
#teamWARRI #teamITSEKIRI

naso! My brother...
Re: "Warri Nor They Carry Last" - How true Is This ( Lets Hear From You) by shachris02: 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
WARRI are the dullest set of people I know. They only know How to be funny.

1 Like

Re: "Warri Nor They Carry Last" - How true Is This ( Lets Hear From You) by Ecoterrorism(f): 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
shachris02:
WARRI are the dullest set of people I know. They only know How to be funny.
thank you for your time now can you shift let's listen to serious people
Re: "Warri Nor They Carry Last" - How true Is This ( Lets Hear From You) by shachris02: 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
thank you for your time now can you shift let's listen to serious people

dude. believe me. I taught in your sec school. Laziest set of students I've ever met. lazy and dull.
Re: "Warri Nor They Carry Last" - How true Is This ( Lets Hear From You) by Lordave: 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
It's just an empty boasting, nothing truthful in it.
Re: "Warri Nor They Carry Last" - How true Is This ( Lets Hear From You) by Agimor(m): 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
wink
Re: "Warri Nor They Carry Last" - How true Is This ( Lets Hear From You) by LOC1(m): 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
Well, the few ones I have met are smart, intelligent, hardworking and funny. They also go extra mile to outstand others in whatever they find themselves doing. Proudly URHOBO.

(1) (Reply)

Alas!!! We Found The Missing Budget (picture) / Ruling On Kanu's Bail Adjourned / Fani-kayode Reveals New PDP Chairman Plan Ahead Of 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.