Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte (76283 Views)

More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters / Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by Solonzo17(m): 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
FLASH: @Dino_Melaye's graduation scandal- a copy of his 2nd Semester results with failed courses in 1998/99 session

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/843760317805072384

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by sarrki(m): 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
Wallahi Dino Don buy market

278 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by sarrki(m): 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
He's a disgrace to the Senate

It shows how decay our moral system his

For the likes of Dino to be representing a constituents in the senate

159 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by stephleena(f): 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
olodo rapata,..

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by chiefolododo(m): 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
Okay
Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by Kollyman: 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
His container has finally landed.

157 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by joe4real12: 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
When has it become a criminal offense to have carry over, especially in an unjust society.

So e don tey wey dem don dey beef this guy.

#istandwithdino

528 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by engrMikemd(m): 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
lazy bloggers

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by Nusaf: 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
sarrki:

I dey tell you oh, very big market walahi.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by Leboska(m): 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
how i wish the presi_idiot will show us even if is an expulsion letter of his secondary. APC is fake & useless

312 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by ozoebuka1(m): 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
joe4real12:
When has it become a criminal offense to have carry over, especially in an unjust society.

#istandwithdino
why you no go. stand with am? birds of the Same feather.

270 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by Nusaf: 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
Leboska:
how i wish the presi_idiot will show us even if is an expulsion letter of his secondary. APC is fake & useless

And you think he is just allowed to be, even without necessary credentials?

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by ruggedized1: 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
Leboska:

139 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by NextGovernor(m): 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
So if someone have a carryover in skool means he didn't graduate or he can't write it next session for a reseat and I am quite aware that even when you have carryovers in your final year you can actually wave about 6 units.

Meanwhile does that mean the whole people in that class are dull with CGPA of less than 3.00?

My story: Been the fact that in my 100 level in skool those days I got GPA of 1.8 which was one of the lowest in my class. I was even called by some lecturers who gave me advise to sit up. But today I am a product of 2'1 with a CGPA of 3.78. One thing I notice in life is when you are serious to achieve what you want you will definitely get it if you put in all your effort and do away with unserious people.

I knew I would have made 1st class if I was serious rom the beginning.

208 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by odogwubiafra: 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nusaf:

And you think he is just allowed to be even without necessary credentials?

Two years in office with all the security apparatus under his armpit, he has not produced his WASC. The highest political position in a country tagged to WASC, and the northern M*** has not been able to produce. God forbid, and we are surprise Nigeria is going back to stone age.

APC and Buhari should apologize to GEJ for accusing him of instructing the then Army chief mot to release his WASC.

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by swagagolic01(m): 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
Show us Buhari own

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by Nusaf: 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
odogwubiafra:

Two years in office with all the security apparatus under his armpit, he has not produced his WASC. The highest political position in a country tagged to WASC, and the northern M*** has not been able to produce. God forbid, and we are surprise Nigeria is going back to stone age.

APC and Buhari should apologize to GEJ for accusing him of instructing the then Army chief mot to release his WASC.

What is this one saying? Are you alright? Are you sure you attended any reasonable formal institution?

I hate it when people make a lot of meaningless noise.

Now what exactly do you understand by "certificate"?
Is it not a document of a claim of being certified? If that document is provided, aren't they verified? So if a graduate lose his credentials for whatever reason, he is as good as not having credentials? So you mean government and non governmental organisations no longer carry out certificate verification exercise not to talk of one that generated controversies in the polity?

So, in your mind PDP just decided to keep quiet after confirming that he has no certificate? What kind of human beings are occupying Nigeria? So that physical document is what you call certification? Is it not just a claim. In the event that you can't produce that claim, can't you provide any other evidence since it must be verified?

Funny enough, all these noise about Bubu's certificate are just being made by illiterates who don't know a jack about institutionalised academic certification, the educated elites who know what obtains have done their findings and are quite satisfied, so enjoy your world, I no fit shout abeg.

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by psucc(m): 11:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
If we really have any person with a common sense in this govt, would've advised them to leave all certificates related issues alone.

The President could not have one and had to bribe a Judge with N500k to stand down the matter. Since this revelation came, what has become of the case of Justice Ademola, it is gradually dying in court.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by Young03(m): 11:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
what nonsense

they said he never graduated from there now they have agreed he graduated bt failed semestee exam

which one buhari gwt

28 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by everozone: 11:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
What is wrong with this party called APC? Members of the party don't like opposition.Nigeria is doomed,and APC supporters are busy praising their failed leader called Buhari.What a shame?They should bury their heads in shame.Buhar is a stark failure.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by SalamRushdie: 11:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
sarrki:

He graduated I dey tell U ..I don't even like him but truth is that he graduated ..Till now we have not seen Buhari's certificate ooo

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by GeneralAchuzia1: 11:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
[quote author=ruggedized1 post=54786421][/quote]. chino.that guy wicked die.can't stop laughing here.people get mouth shaa. which one be expulsion letter

10 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by omenkaLives(m): 11:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nigger go hear am! cheesy cheesy

Just negodu resultu! Confam Agbaya Olodo! cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by SalamRushdie: 11:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
Infact where is Buhari's certificate..we have still not seen it

26 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by SalamRushdie: 11:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
everozone:
What is wrong with this party called APC? Members of the party don't like opposition.Nigeria is doomed,and APC supporters are busy praising their failed leader called Buhari.What a shame?They should bury their heads in shame.Buhar is a stark failure.

They are not smart I tell u ..even though it was clear a judge was bribed

20 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by ruggedized1: 11:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
GeneralAchuzia1:
. chino.that guy wicked die.can't stop laughing here.people get mouth shaa. which one be expulsion letter

Nwanne, Nairaland is a comic relief, I swear. People get mouth no be small. LOL

14 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by ruggedized1: 11:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
swagagolic01:
Show us Buhari own

So you want Bubu's 20 SANs to storm Nairaland and shut it down? Lol

50 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by Jesusloveyou: 11:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
joe4real12:

#istandwithdino
you wil stand with am tire

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by mulattoclaroo(m): 11:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
And if he had a carryover so what? Did he forge his certificate? Did he buy it? Was he cleared by the university or not? Was he eventually issued a certificate or not by the same school? The senate should look for something else and stop being childish. They don't have a case.

24 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by seanet02: 11:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
mulattoclaroo:
And if he had a carryover so what? Did he forge his certificate? Did he buy it? Was he cleared by the university or not? Was he eventually issued a certificate or not by the same school? The senate should look for something else and stop being childish. They don't have a case.
A carry-over in a core course and he go still graduate that year Haba Egbon please wake up

15 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte by DieDieDieOmenka: 11:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
sarrki:
He's a disgrace to the Senate

It shows how decay our moral system his

For the likes of Dino to be representing a constituents in the senate
what of Buhari the useless kunu drinking terrorist illiterate certificateless gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla
of course our moral system has decayed for allowing such a useless nonentity kunu drinking bastard to become a presidiot abi President
Bloody hypocrite
kiss the truth
truth is talking
truth is mine

36 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu , Buhari During Campaign / "Party Members Spotted With Over 15 Bags Of Cash At Abuja Airport". Photos / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.