Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. (44668 Views)

Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) / Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class / When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. by merrymaker2: 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
Na wa o...war zone..lol
Re: Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. by Omotayor123(f): 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
Kazrem:
*pour water on you* I don come. Oya stand up. grin
Ayaf wake!
Re: Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. by Lionofdjungle: 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
That is a turn off. This is one of the reasons why many students don't know mathematics. The mention of the subject alone scares many students because they have phobia for mathematics; if the subject teacher doesn't make it interesting to the learners and goes to the class like this man, it is absolute F9 for the students. In fact some of them will have G10 if there is any grade like that.
Re: Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. by tdemo(m): 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
that's must be a Government school
Re: Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. by 3030NN(m): 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
As worst as we dat went to a military secondary school,you must pass mathematics by fire by force,flogging,from classroom to guardroom(cell)...this canes small oooooo
Re: Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. by Gaurin: 11:41am On Jan 01, 2016
nnachukz:
grin grin grin grin the day of mathematics, I no go wake for bed ooo. I dey sick abeg.

funny o i no go go skul dat day na
Re: Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 02, 2016
Demmocrats:
There is a big difference between a picture been funny and one looking stupid, all i see is a stupid dude. OP still waiting for the hilarious part since Nairalanders have abused the word hilarious.

Something can be so silly it becomes hilarious

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Still Remember Your School Anthem? / Moment Secondary School Students Outran Police Officer In Owerri, Imo (Video) / Secondary School Students Attack Police Officers In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.