Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,967 members, 7,810,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. (1922 Views)

Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child? / At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? / 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by emotions1: 10:20am On Dec 30, 2015
as for me they are as follows.....

long and nice hair

round eyes

light skinned

sweet voice

not afraid to dance

okay to watch old horror and thrillers not all this telenovelas

able to hold a good convo

whats yours.... cool
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by kilokeys(m): 10:22am On Dec 30, 2015
The kind of girl that wouldn't date guys like you tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by Mutuwa(m): 10:24am On Dec 30, 2015
Tall,slender and fine (both facial and manner wise)
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by obiorathesubtle: 10:26am On Dec 30, 2015
Big yansh, big breess, sexy lips, tight _pussy... I'm good to go cheesy
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by cruzita(f): 10:29am On Dec 30, 2015
macho and rich with manners
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by SINNZ(m): 10:34am On Dec 30, 2015
A lady in the streets. A freak under the sheets. That's my TrapQueen cool

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 30, 2015
There is no such thing as an ideal girl. No girl can perfectly fit your description for ideal. No girl can possess all those qualities you want in a woman. It's impossible.

When you get to that point in your life where you find someone you admire certain things about, that are exclusive of those characteristics of your ideal woman you always had, and you ultimately begin to fall in love with her, that's when you will begin to understand that all these qualities you are listing are just mere fantasies.

I have seen guys who through out their lives have dreamed about getting married to a girl that has an hour glass figure and has all the big ass and big boobs and has the most outgoing fun personality ever, but surprisingly, they go ahead to marry a lady most people would term as average.
Do you know why? It's because they started to think maturely and differently, and they saw past all those physical superficiality. They saw something else in her that beat all those childish fantasies.

When you come to that point in your life where you know longer care about the outward value of a woman but more about the inward value that appreciates throughout the course of her life time and your time with her, then you'd understand my point.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by kaziblake(f): 10:37am On Dec 30, 2015
[quote author=Decker post=41477003]There is no such thing as in ideal girl. No girl can perfectly fit your description of ideal. No girl can possess all those qualities you want in a woman. It's impossible.

When you get to that point in your life where you find someone you admire certain things about and you ultimately begin to fall in love with her, that's when you will begin to understand that all these qualities you are listing are just mere fantasies.

I have seen guys who through out their lives have dreamed about getting married to a girl that has a coca cola bottle shape and has all the big ass and big boobs and has the most outgoing fun personality ever, but surprisingly, they go ahead to marry an average lady.
Do you know why? It's because they started to think maturely and they saw past all those physical superficiality. They saw s
something else in her that beat all those childish fantasies.

When you come to that point in your live where you know longer care about the outward value of a woman but more about the inward value that lasts throughout the course of her life time, then you'd understand my point.[ARE YOU SURE.
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by emotions1: 10:38am On Dec 30, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
I think that description fits cruzita cool
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by kaziblake(f): 10:39am On Dec 30, 2015
My ideal man is cristaino ronaldo.
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by obiorathesubtle: 10:39am On Dec 30, 2015
emotions1:
I think that description fits cru_zita cool
the she-male? undecided
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 30, 2015
Babe easy na, well am his young brother
kaziblake:
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 30, 2015
Person wey sabi book. Beauty too
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by vickvan(m): 10:43am On Dec 30, 2015
Dangote's daughter. Shikena!!
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by cruzita(f): 10:45am On Dec 30, 2015
emotions1:
I think that description fits cruzita cool
I jump and pass .wetin I wan use dem do
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by kaziblake(f): 10:46am On Dec 30, 2015
Oma307:
Babe easy na, well am his young brother
That my choice
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by emotions1: 10:46am On Dec 30, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
the she-male? undecided
Jesu....mokpe Idonbilivit
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 30, 2015
kaziblake:

This is the one of the most childish comment that I have ever read in my entire life. Your idea man is Ronaldo. Now tell me, what else do you know about Ronaldo asides his physical appearance and his football skills on the pitch?

Do you know his personality outside the pitch?

By the way, please quote me well in your above post. If you don't know how to quote, get someone to do it for you.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by emotions1: 10:48am On Dec 30, 2015
cruzita:
I jump and pass .wetin I wan use dem do
Ook.... but i hope wat i just heard is not true
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by cruzita(f): 10:48am On Dec 30, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
the she-male? undecided
ask am ooo
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by obiorathesubtle: 10:48am On Dec 30, 2015
emotions1:
Jesu....mokpe Idonbilivit
undecided aaaah.. Dy there na.. Sidan and be dulling.. The news h'is h'all h'offa Nairalandi.
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by cruzita(f): 10:49am On Dec 30, 2015
emotions1:
Ook.... but i hope wat i just heard is not true
not true
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by obiorathesubtle: 10:49am On Dec 30, 2015
Decker:

This is the one of the most childish piece of rubbish that I have ever read in my entire life. Your idea man is Ronaldo. Now tell me, what else do you know about Ronaldo asides his physical appearance and his football skills on the pitch?

No offense, but you have the thinking faculty of a 5 year old kid.

By the way, please quote me well in your above post. If you don't know how to quote, get someone to do it for you.
grin decker.. Hafa na? You dream bad dream last night kor?
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by kaziblake(f): 10:50am On Dec 30, 2015
Decker:

This is the one of the most childish piece of rubbish that I have ever read in my entire life. Your idea man is Ronaldo. Now tell me, what else do you know about Ronaldo asides his physical appearance and his football skills on the pitch?

No offense, but you have the thinking faculty of a 5 year old kid.

LOL
Why are you angry?
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by Prowizy2(m): 10:50am On Dec 30, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

Bar man give this young man 10bottles of Orijin..

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by cruzita(f): 10:51am On Dec 30, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided aaaah.. Dy there na.. Sidan and be dulling.. The news h'is h'all h'offa Nairalandi.
na u broadcast pass .I fear u but I no run
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by nerdfrost(m): 10:52am On Dec 30, 2015
Fine face,good manners that's all
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by emotions1: 10:53am On Dec 30, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
lipsrsealed
I just don't know what to say
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 30, 2015
Ehm, the question is not whether or not ur 'ideal' girl exists, it is what is ur ideal girl.
Ideal sort of implies fantasy, the sort of girl/guy u would like whom u won't necessarily get obviously but u are still allowed to fantasize.
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by emotions1: 10:55am On Dec 30, 2015
cruzita:
not true
ooh tank God...
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 30, 2015
kaziblake:
LOL
Why are you angry?
A person is allowed to dream, u can wish for Ronaldo even if it seems shallow. Dunno what the guy is on about
Re: What Is Your Ideal Girl Or Guy. by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 30, 2015
kaziblake:
LOL
Why are you angry?

I am not angry, I am just being honest. It's girls like you that enter into relationships with a guy just because he is good looking and rich, and at the end of the day, he treats you like trash. Why? Because his looks and his money was all you had your eyes on. You didn't care about anything else about him, but his face and the size of his wallet.

Common sense is free, abundant and readily available, but you girls won't grab it, but you would rather spend money on human hair, clothes and accessories. Things that are expensive and hard to get. SMH.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Men Shouldn't Consider Marrying These 10 Type Of Women / When A Guy Always Wants You To Sleepover? / Happy Birthday Wristbangle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.