Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,664 members, 7,837,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

A Must Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Must Read (491 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read by SherDdon(m): 11:52am On Dec 30, 2015
Don't know what the world is turning into, by now with the news we hear and those we read across social media it shows indeed
That the coming of our lord is at hand..we all seem to have forgotten about God, we don't even mind our choice of words, it doesn't
Even touches our spirit the things we say and what we engage in., the truth is gone are the days men fear God, , the devil is indeed
Having a good time.....and one of the greatest tools the devil uses is sex, lust and money, because he knows we cant almost seem to
Do away with these things, people are now carefree, some even abuse God....the devil doesnt respect your opinion, because he is there
To steal, kill and destroy, take a stand for God today.....fear him.....I want to see men like joseph in the bible that would take a stand
For God....no matter what you have done my brothers and sisters Jesus still loves and care about you, and wants you on his side, take a stand for
God today.....starve your distractions and feed your focus..study Gods word..God bless you my brothers and sisters..happy new year in advance

1 Like

Re: A Must Read by Kingsasian(m): 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
I already knew these are things of the end time.
Re: A Must Read by SherDdon(m): 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
Yea thats true my brother, nice things like this barely makes FP or get comments. But what matters is, , people should think about yhis things in their heart, and know its time they go back to the first love they once had for God
Re: A Must Read by cruzita(f): 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
things dat should make front page instead we see INI Edo this psquare dat.bro welldone
Re: A Must Read by joliyp(f): 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
yea u r right op......insanity now replace sanity
Re: A Must Read by Bigloaf: 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
let GOD be with us, to shame the devil.

(1) (Reply)

Valentines What Real Love Really looks like( Photo ). / Message To Ladies About Valentine Day: Pics / Check This Out +photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.