Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

How To Successfully Achieve Your Goals In 2016 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Successfully Achieve Your Goals In 2016 (1236 Views)

Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) / Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? / Relationship Goals In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Successfully Achieve Your Goals In 2016 by shumuel(m): 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
How To Successfully Achieve Your Goals In 2016

You Can Achieve Your Goals If You Plan Ahead In 2016.

I came up with an idea of saving a certain amount a day to help you meet your goals in the coming year.

I call it the ''Plan - Save - Achieve'' system, which i believe would go a long way if accepted and used.

In other not to waste our time below are few of the things i know most of us plan to achieve yearly, so pick a que from it.

Business: N500
If your plan is to start or own your private business next year, then you can employ this idea of saving atleast N500 a day for the whole 365 days in year 2016, which would amount to N182,500 by the end of the year.
N150,000 is a good amount to start a small scale business with and you can even loan the money from family and friends before hand to enable you start early then you pay back with this saving sense.

Car: N1000
Your goal for 2016 could be owning your own car, well the idea may and cannot help you get a brand new car but you can atleast get yourself a good grade used car by saving N1,000 a day for 365 days, which would amount to N365,000k.
With N300,000k, you can get yourself a used car and the remaining N65,000 can go for aquiring a plate number and also for registrations, you could even curb out N5,000 to buy yourself a full tank of fuel, if the money is well managed.
Always remember you can loan the money before hand, then pay later when you've saved up to meet the taggeted amount.

Marriage: N2000
I guess some peoples goal for 2016 is to get married, as funny as it may sound we still can't sideline this fact, marriage is part of living and to your surprise its not only ladies that crave marriage, men do also,, so this is for you, if marrige is at the top on your list.

You can save atleast N2,000 a day if it won't break your bank or if it won't affect your income and budget.
Saving N2,000 a day for 365 days would amount to N730,000k,, in recent time even wedding planners are in for a low budget wedding of about N500,000k ,so with a savings of N730,000k your wedding could be a bit above a low budget wedding, and this is just the atleast you are expected to save to achieve this goal.
Always remember you can loan the money before hand, then pay later when you've saved up to meet the taggeted amount.

Travel = N5000
Now at this point, i know am speaking to about 90% of Nigerians if not the 100% of the population, everybody wants to travel out, even if its just for a vacation,, i know we all want to, so saving N5,000 a day for 365 days can help meet this profound goal of ours as such saving would amount to N1,825,000 ,and we all know with N1.5million you can travel out of the country to any destination of your chioce, the only obstacle here is, can you afford N5,000 a day ? well maybe, maybe not,, there is no harm in trying. To meet up with N5,000 a day it means you earn more than N150,000k a month.

House = N10,000
Okay, here we are again,, this is one goal everybody want's to achieve either you have it now on your list or not, we all want that dream house of ours, to live and raise a family, so if you are not ready yet that doesn't mean you can't learn and write down the idea for later,,, anyways to meet up and achieve in building a house come year 2016, you'll need to save atleast N10,000 a day for 365 days, which would amount to N3,650,000,, its said that with N3million one can build a 2Bedroom bungalow on a plot of land that can be bought at N250,000-N300,000k in some areas in Nigeria.
For this idea to work perfectly as planned, you must be earning at least N400,000k monthly.
Always remember you can loan the money before hand, then pay later when you've saved up to meet the taggeted amount, as the idea would only allow you plan or rightfully achieve your goal come December 2016 or 2017.

NOTE : Please do not be dismay if you can't meet up on the daily saving or if you are not earning enough to allow you save up to the leasted amount, you can always make a long time plan, if it would take you more than a year to meet up, then plan according to the numbers of years you need.

The most important thing here is to take the idea and make good use of it in your own way.

Wishing you the best come 2016.
Re: How To Successfully Achieve Your Goals In 2016 by MzPecs(f): 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
People that want to achieve a serious relationship next year,
how much should they save errday? cry embarassed
Re: How To Successfully Achieve Your Goals In 2016 by shumuel(m): 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
MzPecs:
People that want to achieve a serious relationship next year,
how much should they save errday? cry embarassed

Kikiki Lol, you ehn, please take this serious,, you have that of marriage on the list, so follow it wink
Re: How To Successfully Achieve Your Goals In 2016 by MzPecs(f): 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
shumuel:

Kikiki Lol, you ehn, please take this serious,, you have that of marriage on the list, so follow it wink
For those that already have a serious relationship! angry

Nice thread tho! wink
Re: How To Successfully Achieve Your Goals In 2016 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
So you think this plan is feasible?

Saving these amounts everyday? So the person will have to wait 365 day while saving? You haven't considered external and unpredictable occurrences that may happen in the course of saving that will disrupt this process and even gulp up the one already saved?

This is the most wackiest and lamest financial plan i have ever come across!

#DumbThread

1 Like

Re: How To Successfully Achieve Your Goals In 2016 by shumuel(m): 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
lawanson44:
So you think this plan is feasible?

Saving these amounts everyday? So the person will have to wait 365 day while saving? You haven't considered external and unpredictable occurrences that may happen in the course of saving that will disrupt this process and even gulp up the one already saved?

[s]This is the most wackiest and lamest financial plan i have ever come across![/s]

sad Smh now i see why this country is in the state it is and why the white men would always make a fool of us, thanks to we being gullible,, so your wish and plan is for whatever unseen, unpredictable, extranal; probably sickness, death, accident e.t.c to occur, right,, so you can't pray for a hitch free live/year. Oh i weap for you. Positivity is all you need, please let go of the negativity, this comment of yours wont help you win Troll of the year,, so please talk to the door, i was speaking to serious minded Romancelander not kidults, sorry.
Re: How To Successfully Achieve Your Goals In 2016 by fowowe411: 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
You could have summarized everything that we should save more than we spend.This daily savings ain't feasible.... nice job tho!
Re: How To Successfully Achieve Your Goals In 2016 by shumuel(m): 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
fowowe411:
You could have summarized everything that we should save more than we spend.This daily savings ain't feasible.... nice job tho!

Okay, atleast you got something from the thread, thanks a lot.
Re: How To Successfully Achieve Your Goals In 2016 by shumuel(m): 2:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
MzPecs:

For those that already have a serious relationship! angry

Nice thread tho! wink

You don't need to save for an intending relationship, but as have said that of ''Marriage'' should be followed.
Re: How To Successfully Achieve Your Goals In 2016 by MzPecs(f): 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
shumuel:

You don't need to save for an intending relationship, but as have said that of ''Marriage'' should be followed.
Ok lipsrsealed
Re: How To Successfully Achieve Your Goals In 2016 by shumuel(m): 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
MzPecs:
Ok lipsrsealed

Yeah, you'll want the relationship to end in marriage, won't you ?
Re: How To Successfully Achieve Your Goals In 2016 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
shumuel:

sad Smh now i see why this country is in the state it is and why the white men would always make a fool of us, thanks to we being gullible,, so your wish and plan is for whatever unseen, unpredictable, extranal; probably sickness, death, accident e.t.c to occur, right,, so you can't pray for a hitch free live/year. Oh i weap for you. Positivity is all you need, please let go of the negativity, this comment of yours wont help you win Troll of the year,, so please talk to the door, i was speaking to serious minded Romancelander not kidults, sorry.

I will rather be a "kidult" who analyzes issues constructively than a serious Romancelander like you who opens thread about "Guys having PINK LIPS"

No wonder you have a warped thinking! Cos your brain is in your LIPS!! undecided undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3240706_screenshot20151230113516_jpegc67fdb2171d0bb05b8e302b013d5d094
Re: How To Successfully Achieve Your Goals In 2016 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
lawanson44:

I will rather be a "kidult" who analyzes issues constructively than a serious Romancelander like you who opens thread about "Guys having PINK LIPS"

No wonder you have a warped thinking! Cos your brain is in your LIPS!! undecided undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3240706_screenshot20151230113516_jpegc67fdb2171d0bb05b8e302b013d5d094
Y u wicked like dis? cry cry

1 Like

Re: How To Successfully Achieve Your Goals In 2016 by shumuel(m): 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
lawanson44:

kikiki Lol, you like the Thread ? Its about to enter the Thread of Fame on Nairaland tongue

i don't have time for negativity, so thanks for commenting on my thread its really nice of you,, Happy new year in advance
Re: How To Successfully Achieve Your Goals In 2016 by shumuel(m): 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
prettythicksme:
Y u wicked like dis? cry cry

Don't mind him, its less than 48hr to a new year and the guy is looking for an e-fight grin
Re: How To Successfully Achieve Your Goals In 2016 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
shumuel:

Don't mind him, its less than 48hr to a new year and the guy is looking for an e-fight grin
Fight him!! cry sad
Re: How To Successfully Achieve Your Goals In 2016 by shumuel(m): 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
prettythicksme:
Fight him!! cry sad

hmmm undecided
Re: How To Successfully Achieve Your Goals In 2016 by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
prettythicksme:
Fight him!! cry sad

prettythicksme, abeg o...i no dey fight pipo like this guy o. I don't have pink lips cry
Re: How To Successfully Achieve Your Goals In 2016 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
lawanson44:

prettythicksme, abeg o...i no dey fight pipo like this guy o. I don't have pink lips cry
buhahahahahahahaha no worry use ur dark lips to fight back grin
Re: How To Successfully Achieve Your Goals In 2016 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
shumuel:

hmmm undecided
No mumu for lawanson44,fight back cheesy
Re: How To Successfully Achieve Your Goals In 2016 by shumuel(m): 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
prettythicksme:
No mumu for lawanson44,fight back cheesy

Lol, you just the wyne me abi grin, kikiki i don't do that shit, not even in real live wink
Re: How To Successfully Achieve Your Goals In 2016 by cruzita(f): 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
op u are right but unfortunately some never even receive dia 4mnths salary and when dem receive am dem go use am settle accumulated debts.so how dem go manage save money na
Re: How To Successfully Achieve Your Goals In 2016 by shumuel(m): 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
cruzita:
op u are right but unfortunately some never even receive dia 4mnths salary and when dem receive am dem go use am settle accumulated debts.so how dem go manage save money na

Discipline! You know how much you earn, you can calculate the amount you are to save daily, then multiply it by 31, you answer is the extra amount to save, so you'll have to spend according to the amount you are left with, and when lending, you shouldn't go beyond that amount.

E.g lets say you earn N200,000k monthly and you want to buy... Lets say a Car, the least amount to save a day is N1,000 ,that gives you N1k X 31 = N31,000, so you should know N31,000 is now part of the amount you save monthly.

When you finally collect your salary, you simply deduct the N31,000 in multiples of every month's salary you are paid.

(1) (Reply)

He Dumped Me! / If You Love Someone, Tell Them!! Take A Minute To Read This / I Love Her But She Doesn't Want.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.