Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) (80869 Views)

Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) / Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine / Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs:it's A Lie(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
Let the man who doesn't wish to do the same cast the first stone...
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by wedjingle: 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
Take advantage of this for the new year.

Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by ebbyneza(m): 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hmmm my roommate in year 1 @koyomo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by elantraceey(f): 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
dearpreye:

Believe me. I'm serious.

lolz I believe you.
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
dearpreye:

It is, brother. Hahahahaha......don't be involved; your body belongs to God.....repent today; barcanista will pray for you.....
barcanista ke..that my ijaw brother like woman oo... grin...
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
elantraceey:

lolz I believe you.

One can't overcome a problem whose existence they deny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by Nappsy(m): 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
teelaw4life:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! *Balances butt on mount everest and sips Ginger Ale* All these endtime believers sef.

Lemme see d butt.
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by ITSaWRAPPP: 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
Jesus!

A man's sin shall surely find him out if Mercy doesn't speak.

Lord, please don't let your mercy over me run dry.
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by elantraceey(f): 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by elantraceey(f): 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
dearpreye:

One can't overcome a problem whose existence they deny.
Of course, now you want to wear googles, what should we ladies do?
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by mexite: 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
I'm not in for bloggers who are always in for cheap traffic twisting stories and writing fake headlines.
The guy was never a Pastor........you guys should check it out. He's just a church worker (usher/chorister) but with the hope of becoming a Pastor in the future.

The truth that can not be denied here is that.....he's involved in an unholy conversation and an u holy intent. Being a Pastor or church member does not give us the liberty to communicate or act adulterously. The eyes of the Lord are everywhere beholding all men. Also, watchdogs are on every corner ready to pounce on any story or silly acts.

Beware!
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by Miminat(f): 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
efilefun:
just like on nairaland you can't open same moniker/handle twice, if it's a parody account there will either be _ or a lil change in the handle
My point is; is there an affirmation that the account really belongs to him and that he's the one running it?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by ShammahBarnabas(m): 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
It's possible his account was hacked sha... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
elantraceey:

My dear, I don't know; I just want to 'protect' myself.
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by eedriyz(m): 5:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
he wan squeeze devil commot for the boobs ni
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
elantraceey:

Find a way to deflate them so we won't be tempted. cheesy
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by josef1(m): 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by chikids(m): 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
Heaven is a personal race. Anyone who truly wants to follow God shouldn't look at what is happening around him whether the Pastor, prophet, sister or brother is misbehaving. If you miss Heaven, nobody will care to know why you did. Let's be focused.
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by elantraceey(f): 5:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
dearpreye:

My dear, I don't know; I just want to 'protect' myself.
Oh my, I never knew you to be selfish o.
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
elantraceey:

Oh my, I never knew you to be selfish o.

Heavenly race na personal thing ooooo tongue.....If in doubt, ask IAmCharis.
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by elantraceey(f): 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
iAmCharis:
Find a way to deflate them so we won't be tempted. cheesy

Hian, guys still get attracted to flat-chested ladies so that will make little or no difference
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by kenx1(m): 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by elantraceey(f): 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
dearpreye:

Heavenly race na personal thing ooooo tongue.....If in doubt, ask IAmCharis.

Kikikiki grin

But you should help your brethren na.
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
elantraceey:

Kikikiki grin

But you should help your brethren na.

Make I first enter first. I'll talking with you from Abrahams bosom......Hahaha
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by elantraceey(f): 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
dearpreye:

Make I first enter first. I'll talking with you from Abrahams bosom......Hahaha

I'll be replying you from my sit close to Jesustongue, Just don't forget that God will require the blood of others from your hands.
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
elantraceey:

I'll be replying you from my sit close to Jesustongue, Just don't forget that God will require the blood of others from your hands.

I'll be replying Him from the pearly gates......
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by flokii: 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
obinnashady:
And so what...he expressed himself,is he not a human being?

I wonder o..

shey he'll now kill himself cos he is a pastor..
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by obinnashady(m): 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
flokii:

I wonder o..

shey he'll now kill himself cos he is a pastor..
Ask them bro.
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by elantraceey(f): 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
dearpreye:

I'll be replying Him from the pearly gates......

Thank God you know you'll be outside the gates and not inside.
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by adeoge86: 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
ebbyneza:
Hmmm my roommate in year 1 @koyomo
Bros,u be akokite abi?cos I remember the guy well too,was a friend
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
elantraceey:

Thank God you know you'll be outside the gates and not inside.

There's enough space for us all in there. I'll like to sit net to YOU.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM / "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) / Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.