Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,259 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) (80865 Views)

Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) / Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine / Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs:it's A Lie(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by Kgdavid(m): 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
Na wa o! His tagline clearly reads Pastor to be, yet someone rushed and opened this thread and quickly said it was a "Pastor".

The way people, including those we would otherwise believe to be children of God, are so eager to see Pastors fall or be in the news for negative reasons is alarming.

I am baffled as to what could possibly motivate the minds of such people? What joy could one possibly derive from seeing a Pastor fall that you would go to such extents as to even partially fabricate such a story??

These are indeed perilous times.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by elantraceey(f): 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
dearpreye:

There's enough space for us all in there. I'll like to sit net to YOU.

That'll be nice but Na, My Lord is jealous and he won't want to share me with anyone tongue
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
elantraceey:

That'll be nice but Na, My Lord is jealous and he won't want to share me with anyone tongue

There no jealousy over there. No iota of sin will enter there.
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by henryutd(m): 6:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
Don't blame the Pastor. The boobs were exposed for temptation. That is why you need to cover up to avoid unwarranted attention.

Agent of darkness.
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
He is their choirmaster and not pastor...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by Teanumorela(f): 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
sebi u people don make vikky popular....it a goodvtin
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by Jump21: 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
angry

Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by pado1(m): 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
sugarbelly:
Lol.. In case u wanna c more pics of this boobolicious gal @
http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2015/12/pics-pastor-of-grace-assembly-caught.html?m=0
Bleep you man
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by JustHere2Observ(f): 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
Omo lo mo.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by Reptyle(m): 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
HisHoliness:
This went down on Instagram today, This dude who happens to be the holy spirit filled head pastor of the Dubai branch of Grace Assembly church did the unthinkable when he went on Instagram to flirt thinking that nobody would recognize him.

The randy man of God commented on the first pics declaring his interest in grabbing and squeezing the lady's breasts not thinking about who he is, His philandering was not so clandestine after-all because people decoded and before he could privatize his account i have gotten all i needed.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/omg-senior-pastor-of-grace-assembly.html

I don't think the guy is a pastor based on the hashtags in one of the snapshots.

I think he is an usher and choir member in the church and maybe a pastor in training.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by badonkadonk: 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
Funny enuf.. I sabe this guy.. Bak in undergrad. days in one popular school in naija...

Koyomo was his..... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by adorable29(f): 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
He can still claim someone else used his phone and typed that!

Then stick to that lie!
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by oje20(m): 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
nawa ooo things oga oo
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by JimTiger4(m): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
obinnashady:
And so what...he expressed himself,is he not a human being?

brotherly, man of God no suppose allow works of the flesh to manifest for him life na undecided
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by kayalla(f): 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
pastor no be human being. grin grin grin

he didn't know jobless people can figure him out on twitter

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by comrade2006(m): 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tygg:
ohh my God ,,,,kasala don burst,,,a Lotta fake pastors but my faith still strong #heavenlyrace #prophecy2015
end time pastor
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by bmos(m): 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
[quote author=Tygg post=41480363]ohh my God ,,,,

What is OMG there? You are looking @ an end-time criminal in the name of pastor and you are exclaiming. That kind of man knows he is going nowhere near heaven.
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by obinnashady(m): 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
JimTiger4:

brotherly, man of God no suppose allow works of the flesh to manifest for him life na undecided
He's a human being o
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by Tygg: 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
[quote author=bmos post=41498435][/quote]restitution brother ,,he can still make it ,,his grace abounds forever
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by AkumahTalk(m): 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
"...come and sit on my laps so I can show you another level of anointing"
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by sibepoc(m): 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
Maybe someone else used his account to type that.. Someone who wanted to set him up

1 Like

Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by aalangel(f): 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
OP and the mod that wrote and shifted this crap to front page, are you not afraid of God? Leave such matters for God to handle, cos He alone can handle his anointed.

Why don't you ever push positive Christian gist to front page??
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by babiskinado(m): 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
Make una free the guy abeg. He was too explicit but make una have mercy abeg.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by nwakaibeya1: 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
Do you know that To have wisdom of God of justice is the ability to accept unbelievable truth and revelation especially when it hurts and comes from where you never never expected it to come from and help yourself to become best person? Behold and don't forget that when JESUSCHRIST came with UNBELEIVABLE wisdom and POWER how many people believed him even so called prophets and prophetess and pastors etc where there then and they never followed him ?so as usual we don't expect multitudes to believe us but only time will tell who is saying the truth.we have also spoken to the world and say investigate us and our truth&revelation about the kingdom of JESUSCHRIST which we say has already come back2judge&revenge and said if he will come back like a thief how do humanbeigns claim to know how a thief commerce does a thief announce his his comming if a thief decides to visit you?why not be WISE and think deeply about what we have spoken spiritually afterall doesn't it occur or doesnt it seem to you that it's the same JesusChrist and God that we have been talking about so why are humanbeigns not accepting even to accept that we said no fasting and night vigil for the same JesusChrist to empower you and give you peace and power and protection especially instead of suffering yourself continually while professing JesusChrist in the tradition of night vigils and fasting etc?after all the same bible said test every spirit and know which one is real or fake but in quoting bible and you are spiritualy blind how would you confirm the spiritual and the truth&revelation that we speak? Only time will tell who is telling the truth or not but why do we Tell you that our truth&revelation is accept or perish if we are not sure of what we speak knowing fully well that evil dominate the land but with our unbelievable Light we conquer all Evil

1 Like

Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 31, 2015
Karashika
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by sewhenu(m): 2:15am On Dec 31, 2015
Seeing this post made me laugh...i hardly comment here..unfortunately he's someone I know and consider a friend..He's human and am sure he made a mistake posting it online...he's human first before pastor..i do not in anyway condone what he has done
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by femi4: 5:32am On Dec 31, 2015
ellahzy:
most of these holier than thou people are usually like this cry
Shoro niyen
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by coldHeat: 5:53am On Dec 31, 2015
Its like what I always say,
The sins you secretly indulge in will one day disgrace you openly.

Score one more for the calculated foolishness of our spiritual leaders.

God have mercy on us all!

Amen.
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by coldHeat: 6:02am On Dec 31, 2015
aalangel:
OP and the mod that wrote and shifted this crap to front page, are you not afraid of God? Leave such matters for God to handle, cos He alone can handle his anointed.

Why don't you ever push positive Christian gist to front page??

My dear pls let us leave the "afraid of God" talk out of this. His actions are careless and completely shameful.

We all have our inner struggles, but parading them on the social media is forbidden by heaven on all counts.

Imagine all those who will be offended and stop or pause their christianity because of his foolishness.

The Pastor should be disciplined by his church for at least 2 years and if he is single, must marry and remain faithful to his wife until the elders are convinced he would not cause such an embarrassment to his denomination and the church at large ever again.

The Pastor should work on himself and curb his besetting sins, and if he chooses to willfully indulge in calculated acts of unrighteousness then by all means let him do so discreetly and in secret.

My dear God does not need to handle this matter, and trust me if He does, then you won't like how this Pastor will turn out! The bible speaks expressly on the judgment of those who cause others to stumble and fall in the faith.

In other schools of thought it is this kind of news that sells and will be easily and carelessly be found on the front page of nairaland. The MODs are probably only following instructions from our dear seun who, being a business man will see nothing wrong in showcasing truth about our spiritual leaders that some of us would naturally find spiritually offensive.

This is reality.
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by bejeria101(m): 8:24am On Dec 31, 2015
Boobi pastor lol na wa oo!
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by aalangel(f): 8:38am On Dec 31, 2015
coldHeat:

My dear pls let us leave the "afraid of God" talk out of this. His actions are careless and completely shameful.

We all have our inner struggles, but parading them on the social media is forbidden by heaven on all counts.

Imagine all those who will be offended and stop or pause their christianity because of his foolishness.

The Pastor should be disciplined by his church for at least 2 years and if he is single, must marry and remain faithful to his wife until the elders are convinced he would not cause such an embarrassment to his denomination and the church at large ever again.

The Pastor should work on himself and curb his besetting sins, and if he chooses to willfully indulge in calculated acts of unrighteousness then by all means let him do so discreetly and in secret.

My dear God does not need to handle this matter, and trust me if He does, then you won't like how this Pastor will turn out! The bible speaks expressly on the judgment of those who cause others to stumble and fall in the faith.

In other schools of thought it is this kind of news that sells and will be easily and carelessly be found on the front page of nairaland. The MODs are probably only following instructions from our dear seun who, being a business man will see nothing wrong in showcasing truth about our spiritual leaders that some of us would naturally find spiritually offensive.

This is reality.

My business will never be with the Pastor, but Nairaland that is full of negativity, as if churches do nothing right.
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by zigalo(m): 9:40am On Dec 31, 2015
@ op no bring unnecessary curse upon ur head. That is not the pastor in charge of grace assembly.

I am very sure about this.

He is just an usher in that church... not holding brief ffor him tho'

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/omg-senior-pastor-of-grace-assembly.html
[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM / "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) / Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.