Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasms With Her Ex, Why Can’t I?-bunmi Col - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasms With Her Ex, Why Can’t I?-bunmi Col (883 Views)

My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasms with Her Ex, Why Can’t I? / My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasms With Her Ex, Why Can’t I? / Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasms With Her Ex, Why Can’t I?-bunmi Col by iliyande(m): 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
Dear Bunmi,

I’ve been with my current girlfriend for two years and she told me a few days ago that she often had multiple orgasms with a man she used to date before we met. With me she only orgasms once. She was almost bragging about this comparison and I felt really hurt. I don’t understand why she had them with this ex and not with me.

If she’s capable of having multiple orgasms with her ex, why isn’t it happening with us as well? I’m sure I’m a good lover and I must be doing something right to make her orgasm in the first place.

I’ve asked her what he did to make her have more than one orgasm and she became flippant about it and said she wished she hadn’t told me because I was clearly uptight about it. Well, I am. I don’t think it’s fair to compare us both to my face. I don’t tell her about past lovers and how good they were in bed.

I particularly don’t think it’s fair to tell me and then not let me the secret. Is there something I can do to make her orgasm more or is it something that just happens on its own?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/my-girlfriend-brags-she-had-multiple-orgasms-with-her-ex-why-cant-i/

cc: Lalasticlala

Re: My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasms With Her Ex, Why Can’t I?-bunmi Col by aare07(m): 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
SHE CANNOT HAVE IT WITH YOU BECAUSE WE ARE IN THE ERA OF CHANGE.
CHANGE FOR BETTER.
Re: My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasms With Her Ex, Why Can’t I?-bunmi Col by jmichlins(m): 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
she's stylishly telling you to step up your game esle you should not blame her when she starts cheating. To the guys, You can't be sure you doing it right until your woman sincerely tells you
Re: My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasms With Her Ex, Why Can’t I?-bunmi Col by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
angry
Re: My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasms With Her Ex, Why Can’t I?-bunmi Col by MRBrownJ: 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
ungrateful greedy biatch, when so many women out there cant even have ONE orgasm, here she is demanding for multiple ones.
that man should just tell her:" babe i am doing my best here, if it aint good enough for you then why dont you go back to your ex, and save us the BS? i guess, if it was really "all" that good, you would still be with him, and not me, so ush up and work with me here.

its is not entirely MY fault if you cant come more than once, you are to blame too. sex is about two people so communicate with me during sex so you can lead me in the right direction etc. voice it to me when i am doing something pleasant, or if you want it softer/faster/rougher/nastier, where you like me to caress/lick you etc. sex is a partnership and thats the only way i will discover you fully, and possibly find what makes you explode multiple times.
"

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasms With Her Ex, Why Can’t I?-bunmi Col by Melahou(m): 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
don't kill yourself looking for solution.

do the best you can
Re: My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasms With Her Ex, Why Can’t I?-bunmi Col by lgboks(m): 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
MRBrownJ:
ungrateful greedy biatch, when so many women out there cant even have ONE orgasm, here she is demanding for multiple ones.
that man should just tell her:" babe i am doing my best here, if it aint good enough for you then why dont you go back to your ex, and save us the BS? i guess, if it was really "all" that good, you would still be with him, and not me, so ush up and work with me here.

its is not entirely MY fault if you cant come more than once, you are to blame too. sex is about two people so communicate with me during sex so you can lead me in the right direction etc. voice it to me when i am doing something pleasant, or if you want it softer/faster/rougher/nastier, where you like me to caress/lick you etc. sex is a partnership and thats the only way i will discover you fully, and possibly find what makes you explode multiple times.
"
wow you took the words right out of my mouth...
Hate it when girls starts comparing you with their ex and not tell you how you can do same.....as if you are a mind reader or are to blame for every thing that happens
(havnt had this kind of ordeal but isure know how it hurts) make the babe pic her guy telling her she ain't good in bed

(1) (Reply)

19 Signs She Isnt The One For You / Must Read: / She Took Off Her Top, Kissed Me, I Was A Goner!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.